Twenty Six

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Everyone gathered in the living room after dinner to watch movies that Joonmyun and Zitao rented before this trip. They went by voting system to choose which movie to watch first.

In the end, a comedy movie won most of the votes. All of them took their seats either on the couch or the floor with their best companion for movie - popcorns, potato chips and soft drink.

Sehun and Hayoung are already sleeping with Sehun leaning on Hayoung's shoulder and Hayoung leaning on Sehun's head at the couch when the movie only started playing for 15 minutes. Both of them are just dead tired because of their date today.

Most of them are either rolling on floor with laughter or clapping their hands like seal when one of the funny part came out. Well, with the exception of Kris who accidentally spitted out water onto poor Chanyeol's face. This only made the others laugh even louder and harder.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Chanyeol!!! I didn't do this on purpose!!!" Kris quickly took some tissues from the table to wipe Chanyeol's face.

Chanyeol remained frozen for a long time before finally reacting. "YA KRIS!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!!!!"

Chanyeol's slow reaction only continue making the rest almost dying from laughing too much.

"Chanyeol ah, don't cry~ You still have me~" Jongdae playfully teased Chanyeol while trying his best to hold in his laughter but failed completely.

"Do you perhaps have some death wish, Kim Jongdae?" Chanyeol wanted to strangle Jongdae's neck but he got away just on time to hide behind Yixing.

"What on earth just happen? Jongdae ah, why the hell are you hiding behind me?" Yixing who's always being oblivious to his surroundings now looks like he just wake up from his sleep, looking so confused and blank.

"Yixing ah, the earth just exploded." Luhan said sarcastically while the others just rolled their eyes.

"Omo!!! Why does all this seem so funny to me? You know you're so damn funny, Yixing oppa."

Mijoo suddenly started laughing like a crazy person with both of her hands holding her stomach.

The others joined her in laughing too because of Yixing's blank face and Mijoo's cute laughter while the Oh couple are still deep in their dreamland.

 

The first movie lasted for around 1 hour and 50 minutes before they moved on to the next one which is a sad romance movie. Joonmyun, Yixing, Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol were already asleep when the movie just started.

Mijoo started crying when the male lead died. Minseok turned towards Mijoo and quickly wiped away the tears with his thumb.

"Do you need my shoulder?" Without any hesitation, Mijoo moved closer towards Minseok and hide her face on his firm shoulder.

Minseok gently caress Mijoo's hair and whispered "I will be sad too when I see you crying so stop crying for oppa's sake alrigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter