Twenty Nine

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special appearance by:

Vixx

Author's POV

The rest of the week was awkward between Minseok, Mijoo and Chanyeol. The atmosphere would become very awkward whenever they were around and Chanyeol started avoiding Mijoo just like how Hayoung always avoided Jongin. 

 

On Friday, Mijoo very unluckily ran into Vixx at the staircase landing when she's running late for school. To make things worse, the staircase landing is deserted because most of the students are already in class.

Mijoo use all of her strength to pry Hongbin's grab away from her but it's useless because his strength is way too strong for her. 

"Why are you running away from me, Han Mijoo? Don't you like me a lot?" Hongbin smirked while pulling Mijoo straight into his arms. 

"NO, I DON'T!!!! LET GO OF ME, JERK!!!!!" Mijoo continue trying to struggle free from Hongbin's arms while the rest are laughing at Mijoo's fail attempts.

"What if I don't want to?" Hongbin's smirk grow wider and his lips is getting dangerously close to Mijoo's. 

Suddenly, there's someone who come forward and push Hongbin very hardly onto the ground. 

"Minseok oppa?" Mijoo looked at Minseok with wide eyes. 

"Trust me, I will not let you get hurt." Determination can be seen in Minseok's eyes and he stand in front of Mijoo protectively. 

"It's you again, Kim Minseok. Do you remember how badly we were being beaten up by your brothers? Don't you think it's time for us to take our revenge today since you're alone."

"Just take your revenge on me then, Cha Hakyeon. Don't even think of touching her today." Minseok still sounded firm in his stand despite the current situation seem to not be on his side.

"Do you still think that you could protect Mijoo when you're going to lose to us very soon?" Hongbin smirked very arrogantly and almost landed a punch on Minseok's face which he managed to dodge it in time. 

Minseok managed to continue dodging a few more punches coming from all directions while protecting Mijoo from the punches too. But he finally got punched on the face very hardly by Wonshik and fall hard to the ground. The rest take the opportunity to attack Minseok by kicking him using all their strength, giving him no chance to return the attack.

"Please, please stop. Don't hurt him anymore. I will do whatever you all want me to do as long as all of you don't hurt him anymore." Tears started rolling down Mijoo's cheek.   

"Let me slap you a few times then." Hongbin hands are already in the mid-air when Minseok suddenly shouted.

"Don't touch her. I will take the slaps on her behalf." 

Mijoo looked at Minseok with wide eyes and more tears started falling when Hongbin begin slapping Minseok.

 

Vixx left with satisfied smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter