Five

First Love 첫사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung's POV

Today lunch time we sat together with EXO sunbae and they invited us to hang out with them after school today. Since Mijoo is being held back by our Geography teacher, I go ahead to the main school gate to meet up with the boys while we wait together for Mijoo.

 

"Annyeong Hayoung!" All of them greet me brightly when they see me approaching them. I bow slightly while smiling.

"Hey Hayoungie, want some chips?" Zitao sunbae offered me his packet of chips and pulled me to stand beside him.

My face all of a sudden started turning red because of how he called me.

"N....N...No, th....thanks." I smiled awkwardly and lowered my head to hide away my blushing face.

"Hayoung is shy!!!! Her face is damn red now!!! Hahaha, so cute!!!" Jongdae sunbae started teasing.

"Wuli Hayoung is just too cute man!!" Baekhyun sunbae joined in too.

Most of the boys either started laughing too loud or just smiling with the exception of Chanyeol sunbae. I swear I caught Sehun sunbae smiling a little with my eyes just a moment ago even though he's keeping his straight face again now. As for Chanyeol sunbae, he keep on whining like a baby on why Mijoo is so late.

"Hayoung, seriously where's Mijoo??? Why is your geography teacher holding her back for so long???" Chanyeol sunbae pouted and slumped down beside Jongin sunbae restlessly.

"Your Mijoo is walking towards us now, Chanyeol hyung."

Chanyeol sunbae's pout disappeared and his eyes immediately brighten up upon seeing Mijoo. He run towards Mijoo and hug her, making Mijoo's eyes widened.

"I miss you, Mijoo!" Mijoo wanted to push him away but he's too strong for her.

"YA!!! CHANYEOL SUNBAE, ARE YOU CRAZY??!!" Mijoo shouted at Chanyeol sunbae before he could replied anything,

 Kris sunbae separated them. "Let's go to Myeongdong now!!" Luhan sunbae happily chirped and hooked his arm with Sehun sunbae's.

 

~At Myeongdong~

It's very crowded in Myeongdong now.

"Girls, stay close with us alright? We don't want the 2 of you to get lost in the crowd. The guys closest to Hayoung and Mijoo , take good care of them." 

"Ne Yixing hyung! Stay close with me alright, Hayoung?" Jongin oppa suddenly intertwined our hands tightly together and sent me a wink.

"N....Ne....." I stuttered because it's the first time a guy have ever held my hand. My heartbeat increased rapidly and I'm blushing really hard now.

"God, even though Mijoo is considered tall as a girl , but Jongdae, don't you think she looks small now beside Chanyeol?" Luhan sunbae's random comment brought me back to reality.

I turned behind me and saw Chanyeol sunbae putting his arms around Mijoo and pull her close to him.

"Aish!" Mijoo glared at him but Chanyeol sunbae only smirked in response.

"I agree with you Luhan. But I also think that they are actually quite compatible." Jongdae sunbae winked playfully at Chanyeol sunbae and Mijoo.

"I know right Luhan and Jongdae. Anyway, thank you for your compliment!" Chanyeol sunbae's smirk got wider.

"Where are we going, Joonmyun?" Minseok sunbae asked while eyeing around the street.

I think this is the second time I have heard him speaking. He's very quiet like Sehun sunbae, the 2 of them usually don't talk a lot unlike the other boys.

"Emm.....why don't we go to the karaoke?? Since today we want to become close with Hayoungie and Mijoo." Zitao sunbae suggested out of nowhere.

"That's a great idea, Zitao. Do you girls like singing?" Kris sunbae and Joonmyun sunbae asked at the same time.

Mijoo and I just nodded our head and answered 'ne'.

 

Kris sunbae and Joonmyun sunbae went to book a big VIP lounge which is huge enough to occupy the 14 of us.

"Kyungsoo sunbae." I patted Kyungsoo sunbae's back lightly to get his attention.

"Yeah?" He turned his head behind and looked at me with his huge innocent eyes.

"Wouldn't it be expensive to book a VIP lounge? I don't feel good for Joonmyun sunbae and Kris sunbae to pay for all of us."

"Hahaha. Don't worry~ Joonmyun and Kris are the richest among us, they have lots of money so don't feel bad." Kyungsoo sunbae flashed me a cute smile and followed the others into the VIP lounge.

 

I actually wanted to sit with Mijoo but she's already sandwiched between Chanyeol sunbae and Jongdae sunbae. Before I could even react, I'm pulled down by Jongin sunbae to sit in between him and Luhan sunbae.

"We are your host for today - I'm Baekhyun and he's Joonmyun!" Baekhyun sunbae and Joonmyun sunbae suddenly stand on the small stage in front of us, holding mics in their hands.

"Yeah. Today main purpose is for all of us to get close with Hayoung and Mijoo. So girls, just be yourself today and let's have lots of fun together alright??" Joonmyun sunbae smiled angelically at us.

"Ne sunbae." The both of us answered shyly.

"Ya Bacon, Joonmyun, why don't the 2 of you start singing first?" Luhan sunbae suddenly suggested and Baekhyun sunbae glared daggers at Luhan.

I managed to hold in my laughter after seeing this funny scene.

"Sing and dance 'Something' for us! Something! Something! Something!!" Jongdae sunbae shouted and the others followed suit too. I also followed them in shouting that without realising.

"Alright, alright. Baek, select the song from the menu."

Baekhyun sunbae reluctantly grab the control to select the song. So the both of them ended up singing and dancing to Something gracefully and very ladylike.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter