the boy who kissed me first.

Count To Three (Say Hi)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
              the boy who kissed me first.             It was not easy to deny that Sehun was very grateful for getting help from Lu Han. He would never be able to take care of Ziyu all on his own. This kid was way too hyperactive compared to Sehun who was the complete opposite. On the next morning, Lu Han had already disappeared and left Sehun alone with the whining Ziyu. Just when he cracked his eyes open, the little boy was sitting on Sehun's stomach and continued to loudly whine at him.
   

Well what did he want now from him? And where the hell was his mother? Didn't she say she would come back? 


Fortunately someone had knocked on the door and that sound caused Ziyu to jump off the other boy. Of course this was really dangerous but Sehun didn't bother to go. He knew that this would just be Ziyu's mother. Sehun buried his face into his pillows and just wanted to rest. The past day had been so hectic and it was only his right to rest. He didn't care much about his attendance. It was not like he would ditch all of his lesson. With one glance at the clock and hearing the quiet steps from Ziyu and his mother, Sehun left his bed.   


Finally he was alone. He felt exhausted to the bone, sapped from hours of taking care of Ziyu although he was lazy. Sehun had still kept an eye on the kid in an effort to have him safe. Although it was only Lu Han who had done everything. He was quite good at it. Maybe Sehun should invite him whenever he would be told to take care of Ziyu. That would mean less work for him.


Not bothering to fix his messy bed hair, Sehun headed straight to the bathroom while stifling a yawn. He almost walked against the door. That was how tired he was. While throughoutly brushing his teeth, he stared right into the mirror. He had to wash his face a few times with cold water to come to his senses. 
       
Every time their eyes met, it was harder for Sehun to drag his gaze away. He found himself seriously unable to look away. Almost as he was entranced of all the little movements Lu Han made.        

Be it sweeping a loose strand of hair back behind his ear or the way his head titled when confused.     


Yes Lu Han didn't speak much but it was enough for Sehun to understand. 
     

When Lu Han was completely at ease, it was difficult to not also feel happy. To to be in his company, and that simple feeling of being wanted was completely intoxicating. Sehun again brushed his teeth in slow pace and stared at his reflection. He didn't know where he was. Should he suppress whatever he was feeling? But would this really be alright? It was not like he hated that feeling. He liked it a lot. Very much. It was warm and comforting, Sehun scoffed with the toothbrush in his mouth. 




The only matter that connected him and Lu Han was to help him speak. Bit by bit. Once could point out the irony of Sehun assisting Lu Han. He didn't like to speak but was encouraging someone else to do it. Perhaps Sehun should look at his reflection, telling him to look out for himself, but he decided against it. It wasn't worth it. A lot of things weren't worth of doing and Sehun was aware of that. Despite the serenity in his voice and his placid expression, there was something faintly ragged about him.



Placing the toothbrush away, he splashed flowing water into his face. He tensed and didn't move his hands from his face- the warm water  didn't do anything to hide the thoughtful frown that marred his brow. "Am I even awake...?" He rubbed his eyes with his wet hands, barely paying any attention to what he had earlier thought about. If it was purposely done or not was not of importance. 




At least he realised that there was something. 

     


         



"Sehun are you even listening?" Taking a hold of Sehun's shoulder, Kai forcefully shook it. Like always he was being ignored. And this when he had just asked if playing house with Lu Han was fun. But Sehun had casually slipped his hands into his pockets, wishing to leave school sooner. Kai glanced up at him when they were both walking at the same speed. Suspicion and concern warring for control over his expression, usually Sehun would have said something. 
     

Anything. 




Kai knew that Sehun was well-aware of most of his thoughts by now. "It was nothing special." The younger eventually gave up and he looked towards an open door. If he remembered correctly then this was Lu Han's classroom. Should he take a look? But why exactly? There wasn't anything to look at. Well he tried telling himself that lie. There was a lot to look at. When they were just about to pass the classroom, he trailed his eyes to the gap between doorframe and open door. 



One peek wouldn't hurt. He had to be quick though and make it seem natural. Although there was nothing natural looking when Sehun turned his head slightly to the right and checked the classroom for a certain person. Luck was on his side as he was able to make out in a brief second that Lu Han had rested both arms crossed on his desk. His head was on his arms- Sehun could not see his face. 


How exactly he looked was impossible to figure out because Sehun had already passed the classroom. He didn't think that Lu Han was those type of students who stayed longer after school to sleep. Maybe he didn't get enough sleep the other night. Was he uncomfortable sleeping on Sehun's bed? 


"Do you have any plans for today? Of course you don't, let's go out to eat." Kai happily decided on his own while Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. He wasn't in the mood. It was a waste of time. Did Lu Han like meetings like that? Well he was currently sleeping. Something made Sehun stop walking and approaching the huge glass doors. He just halted as the other continued to talk about video games and food. Sehun's face was briefly pinched with indecision, as though he couldn't balance heart and mind. 



With one more glance back towards the open door, he sighed. "Kai wait for a moment I forgot there something." Sehun strolled to the door, he couldn't believe what he would be doing. His friend was simply clueless- he  froze and could only watch how Sehun walked back to the classroom. What could he have possibly forgotten there? 



Like he had thought, the classroom was empty apart from Lu Han. He didn't make any sounds when he was sleeping. He was too heavy with tiredness, unconsciously soothed towards peace by the warm presence behind him. Although Lu Han was not conscious, he felt warm and strangely safe. His intuition was right because Sehun picked up Lu Han's jacket that was on the floor and with care placed it on the sleeping boy's shoulders. This was satisfied Sehun as it had earlier bothered him.


Removing slowly his hands from Lu Han's shoulders, Sehun had to leave. A shiny glint of something caught his eye, and he smiled to himself as he realised that he didn't know much about Lu Han. Let alone his fear of talking. That would hopefully be resolved soon. Although Sehun was not someone who liked to talk a lot, he would definitely be proud to see Lu Han speaking in full sentences. 


It was easy to let the approval and satisfaction show on his face when he closed the door behind his back. Tucking his hands in his pockets, he picked his way into the corridor before stopping next to Kai. Of course he didn't miss that Sehun had been doing there something. He said he forgot something but Sehun came with empty hands back. The younger probably didn't even realise that because he walked ahead. There wasn't much Kai could do in this situation apart from being annoying. 

Running after Sehun who was close to the gates, Kai threw his arm over Sehun's shoulders. He didn't seem very happy about that which was the opposite from Kai:



"Say what were you doing there?"
       

Sehun didn't have to think for long.       


"I don't even know."













It happened when Sehun decided to go to the nearby convenience store. 



After five minutes he left the store with a plastic bag where cold milk was inside. In his other hand was an umbrella which effectively protected him from the rain. The clouds had amassed an army of countless sharp droplets and had chosen to set them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter