the boy who speaks.

Count To Three (Say Hi)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

the boy who speaks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It may not have been something big for other people but Lu Han was very thrilled about his new relationship. It was after all his very first one and after living for so long without speaking much it felt like an accomplishment.

 

 

 

He knew that he surely would make mistakes because this was his first time but he was still happy. Everyone close by or not would be able to see the bright smile on Lu Han's lips no matter how much he tried to hide it. Well what could he do, Sehun made him so happy. He was everything and even more. Lu Han wasn't quite sure what would have happened to him if he would have never met Sehun.

 

 

 

"What are you daydreaming about?!"

 

 

 

An arm swung around Lu Han's shoulders and from the voice alone he could already tell which person that was. Baekhyun grinned and appeared in the midst of the student crowd that were entering the school. What a surprise, Lu Han made a confused face and shrugged his shoulders. As an answer to the question and also to get rid of his friend's heavy arm.

 

 

 

Disappointed at this response Baekhyun tsked, "Is this how you treat a friend?" He feigned that he was hurt.

 

 

And yet it had no effect on Lu Han.

 

 

"So...loud...you are loud." The elder frowned, already used to his improvement of talking. But Baekhyun obviously wasn't. His face took in this brand new information by showing horror. Baekhyun's eyes widened as he turned himself to the crowd and yelled:

 

 

 

"LU HAN JUST PROPERLY TALKED TO ME! SOMEONE FILM THIS GLORIOUS MOMENT THIS IS WORLD NEWS EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER NEEDS TO KNO-"

 

 

His dramatic talk was stopped by Lu Han slapping his hands against Baekhyun's mouth as his cheeks were burning. How humiliating. The students obviously were interested in that nonsense talk since it was about Lu Han. And everyone knew Lu Han. It still didn't give Baekhyun the right to be so embarrassing and most of all loud about it. This was way too personal for about 100 unfamiliar faces.

 

 

Taking in a deep breath Lu Han whispered to the other. "Just....stop." He blushed a bit more. "It's a secret."

 

 

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes and pushed the entrance door open. "Secret for your lover boy or what?" He scoffed but then Lu Han spotted a mischievous glint in the younger's eyes. Sometimes Baekhyun was too smart for his own good. And that wasn't advantageous for Lu Han, not at all.

 

 

"L-Lover boy...? Oh my god why....are you like this." Lu Han's voice become quieter with each word and then faded into absolute silence. He hoped that Sehun wasn't around. He couldn't risk it for Sehun to listen to this stuff. They walked with nothing more to say when Baekhyun decided to not push that subject anymore. If he would say anything more Lu Han would surely faint on the spot.

 

 

 

 

Eventually they had to part ways and Lu Han could finally feel relieved.

 

 

 

 

"Tell me when you guys do it!"

 

 

"S-Shut up!"

 

 

 

Lu Han seriously needed to rethink is friendship with his embarrassing friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It took a while for him to find Sehun. He didn't pick up his phone whenever Lu Han called which left Lu Han with nothing but confusion. What was so important for Sehun that he couldn't take the calls?

 

 

Without noticing, Lu Han puffed his cheeks and pouted that didn't stay unnoticed by students around him.

 

 

 

When they looked at Lu Han weirdly, he nervously laughed and then sighed.  How embarrassing. He could use his newly created ability to speak so that he could tell those people off but Lu Han was too slow. Next time he would speak back for sure. The most important thing to do right now would be finding Sehun. Where was he? Lu Han was exhausted from all the walking and thought that it would be good to stop at the library.

 

 

As he opened the door he naturally let his eyes wander around to check the people inside.

 

 

 

Soon his eyes halted and focused on one specific person who was reading a book in the corner of the room. All thoughts that were bothering Lu Han throughout the day returned to that moment. Every nerve had learned a bottomless memory for Sehun's presence. Slowly Lu Han approached him from behind, quiet so that he wouldn't get noticed. Who would have thought that the lazy Sehun was simply reading a book?

 

 

 

The closer Lu Han came, he could see Sehun better. For example that he was listening to music. Could that be why he didn't pick Lu Han's calls? Because he didn't hear them? A small smile appeare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter