the boy who needs help.

Count To Three (Say Hi)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

the boy who needs help.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was no time to slow down with running because the final bell had rung and nobody wanted to be late.

 

 

 

Excluding Sehun who did not see the point in doing that. He would be anyway late so why would it matter if the difference would be a couple of minutes? He took his time and sluggishly ambled to the direction of his next classroom. He had woken up late and also forgot his homework on his night desk, so he didn't want to go to his lesson anyway. Saying that he forgot his homework sounded so unoriginal and dumb which brought him into this sticky situation.

 

 

 

It seemed like he was the only one who actually didn't care about being late. It wasn't an everyday thing for him but that would not mean he would freak out.

 

 

 

Other thoughts were on his mind which were put on hold when he felt something collide against his chest. After that, the sound of someone falling down echoed through the now empty hallway. Before Sehun could think of anything, the person who turned out to be Lu Han packed his stuff together. He must have been in a serious rush because he didn't even check whom he had run into.

 

 

 

When Sehun was about to reached out for a book to give it to him, Lu Han stuffed his things into his bag. Then he ran off only having his destination in mind. Unfortunately for that, he had forgotten his little book that was now in Sehun's hand. It was in cream colour and didn't look like it was meant for any subject. The first thought that came into his mind was that he picked up a diary. While standing up he flicked through a few pages which did have a similar format to a diary entry.

 

 

 

 

A moment later, Sehun turned around to make sure that Lu Han was really gone.

 

 

 

 

Why did they run into each other for so many times?

 

 

 

Merely shifting his attention back to the book, Sehun started walking. He was still staring at the diary and didn't know what to think of it. One would think a rush of faint guilt would follow but it never did. Sehun allowed himself to relax while slightly waving the book back and forth. It was rare that trouble would come to him like that.

 

 

 

To be honest, since he had met Lu Han so many things had happened that he usually would mind. Like Lu Han cleaning up and then struggle with his apology for Soojung.

 

 

 

On both occasion it was pure coincidence that Sehun was there. How should he have known in the first place? All his meetings with Lu Han had to be coincidental. He didn't see the logical in meeting the elder over and over again. Nothing specifically connected them. With little effort, Sehun focused on his own problems secretly scolding himself for his distraction. He had a habit of holding his attention at the most ill-timed seconds.

 

 

 

This was neither the place nor time to be thinking about the diary but Lu Han made it hard not to.

 

 

 

 

Breathing a sigh, Sehun had his eyes back on the diary.

 

 

 

He wouldn't read it, it wasn't his business.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Entry #15

 

 

 

Even though I'm writing it like this I still feel shy to read it. Adapting to Korea wasn't difficult but why is everything now so hard?

 

 

I thought if I would....join all those clubs I would get used to people. I thought I would be able to speak well but isn't not working. Also, today someone confessed to me but I ran away because I'm sure he would get angry if I reject.

 

The best is to avoid him

 

And everyone else who likes me

 

Since I transferred everyone has been staring at me...

 

 

Well it's already spring~

 

 

I hope I'll make some friends.

 

 

- Lu Han

 

 

 

 

 

Turning the next page, Sehun slipped his finger between two pages and tilted his head up.

 

 

 

In front of him was Kai who talking about something and Sehun was struggling to listen. Even though he said that he wouldn't read the diary he couldn't help himself. They were having lunch- if someone could call that because Sehun's food was left untouched and was probably already cold. He was somehow interested in Lu Han's thoughts that was why he couldn't put that little book away. He wouldn't keep it anyway so he might want to read through it.

 

 

 

"You have been reading this thing for the whole time. Is it that good?" Kai must have finally grasped that his friend wasn't paying attention to his food or the story. It wasn't the first time Sehun was reading a book but the first time that he was so in to it. The lunch room was slightly loud caused by other people's chattering but Sehun wasn't distracted a bit. As if there was only him and the book.

 

 

 

"It's okay." He answered and of course wouldn't mention what type of book it was. Sehun was contented with reading a bit and return it to the owner. It wouldn't be advantageous for him to tell anyone about what was written in it. There was nothing to gain with exposing Lu Han's secrets. He couldn't even call them secrets because there wasn't anything about it. The school's loved flower boy had a diary? That wouldn't make any headlines.

 

 

 

It had also to do with Kai not being interested in books. He nodded and slurped from his straw the coke upwards. Sehun was not worrying as he watched Kai examine the salad and poke the healthiness with his chopsticks. In such moments it was beneficial to have an airhead around.

 

He seemed weakened, and the indirect questions from him was starting to make Sehun feel not threatened anymore.

 

 

"You know...you should consider yourself as lucky that Lu Han gave you homemade biscuits! Freaking homemade." Later a minute Kai complained, leaning back against his seat and was visibly not amused with that flashback. Lu Han's admirers would have surely beaten themselves to be able to have that. So it was a surprise that someone as undeserving as Sehun had received them. This was the first time Lu Han had baked or cooked for anyone as far as the rumours go.

 

 

 

Fixing his eyes on the very same page Sehun answered, "Why? Would you want to have that?" His shoulders shifted a bit, and Kai could see that stiff face setting itself into frank wonder. Sometimes- no most of the time Sehun didn't know how to appreciate things. It had to do with him not being up to date with celebrities or anyone being relevant. He probably didn't know some of the most important teachers' names.

 

 

 

Putting his hand on the table, Kai leaned forwards. "Hell yes! Anyone would!"

 

 

 

"I can see the desperation in your eyes."

 

 

 

"You are the only one who is not." Kai stated with confidence which more or less was true. "I bet that even some teachers are after him. I bet on your burger." He challenged and pointed at Sehun's food. If he would start a bet that he would obviously win then he should have the balls to bet on something worthy.

 

 

 

Now, Sehun moved his eyes up and pushed the plate forwards. "You can have it." He said at last, which was something he had to do. It was only logical that Kai would be right and at least one teacher would be in some way fond of Lu Han which would go beyond a teacher-student relationship. Like already mentioned, Sehun wasn't well informed about people around him but what Kai had said made sense. If those students around him were so crazy about Lu Han then how were teachers different?

 

 

 

In conclusion, Sehun could understand why someone would be attracted to Lu Han.

 

 

 

"Good to know that you can admit defeat!" A smirk curved Kai's lips when he accepted the plate. He knew that he would win. "To be honest I think it's creepy though." He kept his voice low, not relatively sure why he did not want Sehun to hear the last bit. He felt uncomfortable thinking about this but that wouldn't change that it was there. In a matter of minutes, it was clear that Kai had not been overstressing. Not the teacher matter but Lu Han being occasionally followed by a swarm of love-struck (and maybe obsessed) boys and girls.

 

 

 

The subject of their talk, arrived at the lunch room while looking uncomfortable as ever. He interlaced his fingers from both of his hands and scanned with his eyes the room. Behind Lu Han in little distance were about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter