That day.

Together Forever

On my table, i see Tiffany, Yoona, Heechul and his friend, Taeyeon and...Junsu?why is he here? i took my seat in front of Taeyeon and eavesdropped on their conversation.

Junsu : Please, Taeyeon-ssi, help me just this once.

Taeyeon : Let me make up my mind. i'll inform you about my decision when it's made...i can't just say yes...i mean, the exams are in four months time and i want to use the spare time to study and spend time with my friends...

Junsu : I understand... please let me know your decision by twelve in my classroom then. i have to go now...there's a teachers' meeting...

Taeyeon : okay.

 

After Junsu left...

Yoona : what was that all about?

Jessica : yeah. it looks like he's begging you to do something...what is it?

Tiffany : he's begging you to be his girlfriend? *winks*

Heechul : YAH!

 

Everyone was shocked

 

Jessica : what's wrong?

Heechul : Let Taeyeon talk!

Taeyeon : Heechul oppa jjang! Junsu just told me to participate the school's singing competition, where the winner of the competition gets to sing the national anthem in one of the school's event...

Yoona : why don't you want to join? 

Jessica : because she's worried about the exams in FOUR MONTHS' TIME.

 

All of a sudden, heechul's friend into our conversation

?? : If you take part in the competition, you can get 20% extra in your overall performance in school

Tiffany : Hm? you are?

?? : My name is Eunhyuk. same class as heechul. it's my third year here and i joined the dance club.

Jessica : your third year? why didn't i see you around last year?

Eunhyuk : i'm always around my girlfriend...hyoyeon. she's not around now because she has to go to the dance studio to practice for the dance competition.

Taeyeon : hyoyeon? that name sounds familiar

Yoona : That was what i was thinking too...

Tiffany : WAIT! I THINK WE KNOW HER! Hyoyeon? doesn't that name ring a bell?

Jessica : Hyoyeon? KIM HYOYEON! 

Taeyeon : YEAH!

Eunhyuk : huh? you know my girlfriend? 

Yoona : we knew each other since elementary school. Me, Fany, Sica, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yuri and Sunny were best friends. but after elementary school, some went abroad to study and some changed school. that's why there's only four of us now.

the bell rang. we have to go now...

 

Jessica's POV

right now, yoona has soccer audition, tiffany and i are heading to the library and taeyeon is off to see junsu. on the way to the library, Tiffany bumped into someone

Tiffany : *english* Ouch! watch where you're going!

?? : Huh? OH! sorry! here, let me help you up

Jessica : Fany-ah are you okay? oh annyougnhasaeyo Yunho-ssi

Tiffany : i guess so...

Yunho : i'm really sorry. i'm in a hurry to find the teachers' staff room. there's a teachers' meeting and i am late!

Tiffany : um... yunho-ssi, i think the meeting has finished. Taeyeon is with Junsu now and Yoona went for soccer audition.

Yunho : Really?

Jessica : Oh! i have to go  to the library before it closes! i wish i could talk longer but i have to get the information for jaejoong's assignment! byee~

Tiffany : i guess i'll leave now.

Yunho : Wait! 

Tiffany : yes? do you need anything else?

Yunho : did i just hear you speak english just now?

Tiffany : ah...yes?

Yunho : i have a favour to ask...

Tiffany : what is it?

Yunho : can you teach me english?

Tiffany : Eh?okay? i'm free tomorrow. tomorrow after school i'll go to your class? 

Yunho : really?thanks! 

Tiffany : no problem. i have to go now... bye

 

 

Yoona's side

Yoona's POV 

I changed into my sports attire and went to the field. there's about a hundred freaking girls here! what am i going to do? why, yoochun, why? why soccer? what am i going to do for the next hours lining up for my time? AH! i see yoochun! 

Yoona : OPPA!

Yoochun : oh yoona-ah!

i see glares shooting at me. it's scary. is it because i called him oppa? wow. it's easy to get these people to be jealous! better not mess with them

Yoochun : what is it? you don't look happy. are you hungry again?

Yoona : nope. that's not it. 

Yoochun : then what is it?

Yoona : the line. is humongous. why did you sign me up on this club? what am i going to do while lining up?

Yoochun : ahahah! mian yoona, but i can't help you on this one. i have to go now. good luck!

 

After yoochun left, i was stuck in the line. wow these girls ! even taeyeon and tiffany can play better than them. jessica not included because she played soccer in high school...i should totally get her to join this club! jaejoong's here too! it's like killing two birds with one stone!

Speaking about Jaejoong, who's that girl that he's been with since break? it's like she's clinging around him everywhere! although, i gotta say, she's pretty...but he's still engaged to sica... he should really cons-

Speaker : NO. 159 IM YOONA

aigoo...for some reason, i feel lazier than usual...

Yoochun : Yoona-a! i won't go easy on you! i heard you've played an amount of sports in high school!

Yoona : oppa. handball and volleyball has zero connections with soccer.

Yoochun : but still, handball has the came rules as soccer...this won't be hard for you. go! goal keeper. if you can block this, you're in the team! that's all you need to do!

 

Yoochun kicked the ball and surprisingly,yoona was able to block it! she blocked the ball with her knee and now it's bruised. it's bleeding.

 

Yoochun's POV : 

wow, she's better than i expected! the third person to make it to the team! she managed to block the ball with her knee but now it's bleeding. i took her off the field and to the bench.i told Jaejoong to take over. 

Yoochun : Does it hurt?

Yoona : no. but you weren't kidding when you said that you aren't going to take it easy on me!

Yoochun : sorry. here let me rub some ointment on it. 

 

Yoona's POV : 

my left leg is on his lap while he's rubbing some ointment on it. i can see alot of people staring at us. i could even hear their conversation. "how dare she, yoochun oppa was mine in the first place!" "that better get away from him right this instant!" and so on. yoochun can also hear their conversation...it's awkward. 

 

Yoona : i think you've rubbed enough ointment on it.

Yoochun : Oh! yeah...i guess i'm done. when you go home, wash your leg and put some ointment on it. don't bandage it. i gotta go now. if you need anything, call me. phone?

 

I gave him my phone and he typed his number on it. he left after giving me his number.

 

 

Taeyeon's side

Taeyeon's POV :

i was rushing to junsu's classroom to tell him that i've decided to join the competition....there's so many people outside. i don't think i can make it on time.

finally! i reached the door! perfect timing! twelve sharp. i was going to open the door until i heard a conversation.

Junsu : so.....park gyuri? i've decided to choose you to enter the competition

Gyuri : Really?! 

 

my heart skipped a beat. p-park gyuri? i look like a dork now. one hand on the door knob and my face is stoned with my jaws wide open...i was thinking....why gyuri? i wasn't even late...

all of a sudden, the door opened forcefully. and i fell onto someone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : i know. i know... no jaesica moments here you'll have to wait for jaesica moments in the following chapters. meanwhile, how did you like the other pairings' moments?