The Awkward Moment

Together Forever

IMPORTANT! 

I HAVE A FAVOUR TO ASK! IF IT'S POSSIBLE, PLEASE VOTE FOR SNSD IN SPORTS CHOSUN AND MAMA!

MAMA - http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote_rank.asp

SPORTS CHOSUN - http://gp.sportschosun.com/main.htm

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong's POV 

Today's a really long day... i came home from work and saw my mom in my penthouse. what's she doing here? i wonder....is she going to make me go on blind dates again? suddenly, she spoke to me in a serious tone

 

Mom : Jaejoong-a. sit next to me...i have something to tell you.

Jaejoong : What is it? *sits on the couch*

Mom : You see....i wont make you go on blind dates anymore...because this will be the last time i'm asking you to go.

Jaejoong : why that's good news for me, but why the last? i thought you said that you will make me go on blind dates until i get married with one of them?

Mom : that's my point...you see, son,i hope you won't be mad at me...but i want you to marry this girl you'll be meeting tonight.

Jaejoong : what?! why? i do not wish to be married with someone i don't love!

Mom : i understand, son...but as you can see...your dad is sick...and we don't know when he'll leave us...his only wish is to see you get married before he pass on...

Jaejoong : okay...okay...

Mom : You aren't mad?

Jaejoong : I can't be mad at my lovely mom, can't i? besides...i want to grant dad's wish...

Mom : Thank you son...thanks for understanding...

Jaejoong : So what time is the date?

Mom : 8. The venue is at Le Chez.

Jaejoong : what a nice restaurant you choose....you know me so well

Mom : of course i know you well! you're my son!

Jaejoong : Arraso... i should probably shower now...

Mom : Oh! i forgot to ask, how was work today?

Jaejoong : It's fine...except i accidentally bumped into one of my student and she sprained her leg...

Mom : Omo...is she okay?

Jaejoong : She's fine....i guess...

Mom : hmmmmmmm...you should watch out next time

Jaejoong : Yes mam

Mom : Pali! go take a shower and get dressed!

Jaejoong : Ne...

 

After taking a shower, i went to my closet to find a suit...white suit and black pants...i guess that'll be fine...i'll just pair it off with a silver rolex watch...simple. After getting dressed, i came out of my room and my mom isn't there....i guess she left...hmm? what's this? a note?

 

Note : Son, i forgot to tell you...the woman you'll be meeting today is one of your students in SM University...i don't know if you've met her or not, but her name is Jung Soo Yeon....i hope you'll have fun today. if you need anything, call me...i will answer your call in less than a minute!

 

What Is This?!  MY STUDENT?! WHAT IS SHE THINKING? Jung soo yeon? that name doesn't ring a bell........not at all...urgh! why would she make me go on a date with my STUDENT? and worst of all, i hae to marry her?!

 

i feel so stressed out...It's already 7:30...i'd better leave my place now....it only took me twenty minutes to reach Le Chez...ten minutes to spare....i took the best seat in the restaurant. table nine, where the table's on a balcony...what now? i sat down on the table...ten minutes to spare..what should i do? 

 

i was waiting until i heard the waiter said,

Waiter : Miss jung, Mr Kim is at table nine,let me you there.

Jessica : Ah...it's okay, i can go there by myself...besides, i know this place as much as you do, thanks anyway

 

Wait....that voice...why is it so familiar? J-jessica? no, it can't be....mom said it's someone named jung soo yeon....i was sitting there puzzled until she came and sat in front of me...

 

Jessica's POV : 

I went up to him and sat at the place in front of him....it's Jaejoong. confirmed. a 100 percent it's him. why? why him? i started questioning myself until he started speaking

 

Jaejoong : Uhum....well....jessica...we meet again?

Jessica : this is...awkward

Jaejoong : i was just told my my mom thirty minutes go that i'll be marrying my student...named Jung Soo Yeon...i wasn't expecting you..

Jessica : My Korean name is Jung Soo Yeon. People call me Jessica because i was raised in San Francisco and moved to Korea at the age of ten...

Jaejoong : ah...so what do you want to do, Jessica? do you want to break off the engagement? i would go with any decision you make...

 

To be continued...