The other side...

Together Forever

WHEEEEEEEE i've got new subscribers! (: and pleeasseeee comment! i'll turn into a happy little girl! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong's POV : 

 

it was during the winter holidays when i got the offer of teaching in one of the top universities in korea. I declined the offer at first...but  i don't know what had changed my mind...i guess it's my way of thinking that there might be a second chance of love...after UEE left me...everything had changed...especially my mom. She'll make me go on blind dates every week! i'm getting tired of this. i need a brand new start. of course i won't be teaching in the university alone. The principle ask me to ask my friends to join me...and i chose Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun. I can't bring changmin along because he's busy with his work in Japan.

 

I wore a suit...it's probably the 100th time i'm wearing a suit because of my previous job i have gained the habit of wearing suits everyday... so i reached the University early mainly because i want to tour around here. The first thing i did when i reach the university is that i went to the office. After that, they told me to go to the staff room. I went in there and the first thing i saw in a beautiful woman...probably in her mid-twentys and she kind of resembles Uee....

"oh wow...what a great start..." i thought sarcastically to myself i started to search for my seat and all of a sudden,the woman spoke to me

Woman : Beside me

Jaejoong : Eh?

Woman : Your seat is beside mine.... here *points at right*

She gave me a smile...she is so beautiful...

Woman : Oh! i have to go. i'm sorry but i don't think i can introduce myself now! next time we meet! i promise!

Jaejoong : Ah.. it's okay

 

and she left...now i'm all alone in the staff room...oh well... let's lake a tour around this gigantic university!

i was walking around the university and was so amazed by how big the university is... there'll probably be many rich people studying here. walking around the school is exhausting...but i want to find out more about this place. i was walking and i found the library. when i went into the library, i was so shocked to see so many books in here.suddenly...the memories came back...me...and uee...we met in the library....why am i even thinking of her? she left me...i started laughing like a dummy without even noticing...well...there isn't anyone here so...

all of a sudden-

Speaker : ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS AND TEACHERS! PLEASE PROCEED TO THE MAIN HALL AS THERE'LL BE AN ASSEMBLY

i made my way to the hall and saw my friends there

End of POV

*does the guy handshake(?)*

 

Junsu : yah~ you have no idea how long we took just to make our way here! 

Yoochun : yeah! there were so many people following us around!

Yunho : well..that's our life now...since we agreed to this 

 

MC : Can everyone please be seated. the assembly will start soon. 

 

Junsu's POV : 

we took our seats. Luckily there aren't any crazy students sitting behind us. The principle was introducing us. Some of us have to make speeches. First up was Jaejoong hyung...he's good at talking.Next, there's Yoochun. He was having a Q&A session until someone behind me shouted "YES! I WON!" i glanced to the back to see what's going on and saw this girl...i guess she's one of my students. she apologized and seated back to her seat. She looks...pretty...

End of Pov

 

Yoochun's POV : 

I was having a Q&A session while someone interrupted me. She shouted YES! I WON and i could see Junsu's eyes stuck to hers oooooooh looks like Junsu has a crush! i'll about it later on. i continued my Q&A session and all of a sudden, this woman put her hands up. she asked me a rather interesting question. "Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked. the question sounded interesting but it was uncomfortable to answer...so i told her that i wouldn't answer her question. I went back to my seat and heard her and her friends conversing...she's funny...

End of POV

To be continued.