Unexpected

Together Forever

Jessica's POV

Jaejoong, who is now standing behind me and just shouted at me. this is probably by far the first time he's ever shouted at me with anger...and i have to admit...i'm scared. no. more than scared. terrified.i've never seen him like this before. he walked in front of me and shut the door loudly. BANG! and stared at me with those deadly glares... what should i do? run away? apologize? shout back to him? i don't know. i want to say something but i'm speechless. there is too many thoughts in my mind now.

 

Jaejoong : DON'T YOU EVER GO IN THERE AGAIN!

Jessica : i-i-i'm s-sorry i d-didn't mean to

but why? why am i scared? something about those glares gives me shivers all around my body. i can't help but stutter in front of him. and my body? it's taking a break i guess...i'm paralyzed. i can't even move my finger.

Jaejoong : WHY DID YOU GO IN HERE? I DEMAND AN ANSWER NOW!

Jessica : i-i-i didn't m-mean to. i d-didn't know. i-

Jaejoong : IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, YOU SHOULD'VE ASKED!

Jessica : i-i'm sorry!

 

i can feel tears forming in my eyes....soon, i started sobbing like a little kid who is lost. i ran away from his house, embarrassed of crying in front of him....what happened, jessica? what happened to that all mighty girl that promised herself that she'll never cry anymore?....i guess i'm not that all mighty after all. heh. where do i go now? home? i guess that's the best choice huh? after all, no one's at home. i hailed for a cab and gave the driver my address...

when i finally reached home. my tears are dried up, my make up is totally messed up and my hair looks like a total crap. i went home and saw my mother sitting in the living room? i thought she had a meeting to attend? oh no....now she'll start questioning me things about jaejoong.

i tried to sneak into my room but guess what? i at sneaking.

 

Mrs jung : sweetie, where do you think you're going?

Jessica : MOM! I uh totally didn't see you there! i thought you had a meeting to attend?

Mrs Jung : i did. until my client postponed it into another day...so...how was your day at jaejoong's house? had any fun? 

Jessica : fun? OH YEAH definitely. 

i lied. of course i had to. i wouldn't want everything to be more awkward than it currently is...

Mrs Jung : you did? i'm glad to hear that! so why is your face a total mess?

Jessica : oh..uh..umm...the weather, i guess. mom. it's a long day. can i get some rest? 

Mrs Jung : sure, dear.

i ran up to my room and the first thing i did was to take a long hot bath. while taking the bath...memories strike back like lightning...that room....fifty...no...hundreds of photo of him...and that girl...what's her name again? Uee? i think that's her...heh. i guess he had not completely forgotten about her...the thing that completely shocked me was that he shouted at me. i'm not mad at him. no, i'm not....it's not like he wanted to act this way....right?

i got out of my long bath, got dressed up and immediately went to sleep...sleep, jessica...there's class tomorrow.

End of POV.

 

the next day, Jessica got up late and quickly rush to school despite not eating breakfast and having terrible stomach cramps, she still decided to go to school. 

Jessica's POV.

9:56! i've still got four more minutes to spare! i sped up to my class, saw Tiffany staring at me with those weird stares. she got up and gave me a piece of bread with a note on it. " eat up, you lazy bum. i don't want you having stomach cramps throughout the whole day!" got all my books and stationaries where i wanted it to be. perfect. i mouthed back to tiffany "gomawo". i shove the piece of bread down my throat knowing that the clock already struck ten. Jaejoong will be coming in any soon. 

All of a sudden, Jaejoong came in. wow. ten on the dot! he must be a very punctual man! class went on as usual... nothing special... just like the other days. one hour later, class ended and the bell rang. I took all my books and shoved it into my bag trying to run out of the classroom and avoid him but. 

Jaejoong : Jessica Jung. I want to have a word with you.

. I was sooooo close! soon, everyone left the class. and yes. i overheard some of those girls' conversations. "URGH why does Jaejoong oppa always want to see her?!"  " I know right?!"

the class is empty. well, not exactly empty....just me and jaejoong...alone.

Jessica : i-

Jaejoong : i-

we spoke at the same time. 

Jessica : you go first. 

 

To be continued