Thinking

Together Forever

Previously : 

 

Jaejoong's POV

i rang the door and this girl opened the door. she's pretty. i bet she's jessica's sister. she looks as pretty as her sister, probably in her teens

Krystal : ooh? annyoung-hasaeyo *bows* you must be Jaejoong-ssi! my future brother in law!

Jaejoong : eh? shouldn't you lower down your voice? i mean your sister is sleeping

 

Krystal : Sica unnie is a heavy sleeper! only cucumber can wake her up

Jaejoong : oh..

Krystal : come in!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong's POV

I was actually flustered by her offer. what to say? i don't want to be rude but i want to say no...all of a sudden, my phone began to vibrate in my pants. yes! thank god! 

Jaejoong : uhh....i have to answer this. would you mind if i hand jessica to you?

Krystal : oh. okay! nice to meet you.

Jaejoong : ne....bye.

I left the place and drove. in the car

Jaejoong's POV

i picked up my phone since it's ringing. it's omma. i answered the phone.

Mrs Kim : So, son, how was it?

 

Jaejoong : omma, why on earth would you make me go on a date with my student? do you have any idea how awkward it was? and that girl. it's the person i bumped into in school!

Mrs Kim : i'm sorry, son. she's actually my best friend's daughter. Jung Im Na. you've seen that aunty before right?

Jaejoong : wait.. so you're saying she's Im Na ahjumma's daughter? wow that just make the situation worse! how am i going to face Im Na ahjumma if this doesn't work?

Mrs Kim : wait, so you're saying that this wouldn't work? *frowns* i was actually hoping that this time, it would work...

Jaejoong : i wouldn't mind marrying her, actually...it's her decision. i'm just going to wait for her answer.

Mrs Kim : Really?! so it's Soo Yeon's decision? if that's the case, i can tell Im Na to convince her!

Jaejoong : ...

Mrs Kim : Son! I'm going to call her now! Bye!

Jaejoong : wow....she's lost her mind.

 

I soon reached my house! home sweet home. i took a shower and went to sleep...i'm actually curious of what her answer is going to be....if she say yes, my whole life could be changed. but then again, there's a no....if it's a no...i will be difficult and awkward for me to teach her in class. whatever.sleep, jaejoong. sleep.

 

The Next Day...

 

Jessica's POV

I woke up on my bed, dressed in my pj...how on earth did this happen? i thought... i was having a date with jaejoong? i tried thinking of what had happened last night and...oh. i fell asleep in his car... i was laughing like a fool, on my bed until Krystal came in and hopped into my bed. 

 

Krystal : Unnie! so how was the date?! huh? i want to know! tell me tell me t-t-t-t-t-tell me!

Jessica : aigoo... you're so annoying! when i woke up, you wouldn't even bother telling me what had happened last night and all you want to know is my date with jaejoong...

Krystal : That's because it's the first time i saw your date carrying you home! i'm curious!

Jessica : wait, so he carried me home? *blushes*

Krystal : yes and don't try to change the subject! TELL MEEEE!!!

Jessica : i had a date in Le Chez and after that he offered me a ride home cause butler Kang was late then he brought me to han river and then i fell asleep in his car. i guess that explains why he carried me home?

Krystal : ohhhh~ Pali! go get dressed! omma made breakfast! all of your favorite dishes!

Jessica : Cinja?! what's the occasion?

Krystal : i don't know...why don't you go find out

 

I got dressed up and went to the kitchen to see mom. she's in a pretty good mood today...i bet she want me to do something for her...

Mrs Jung : sica...can we talk?

Jessica : mm? omma, what is it?

Mrs Jung : can you marry Jaejoong? he's a nice, he can cook and he's a trustworthy guy. it's hard to find guys like these, these days! plus, i watched him grow up. from when he's a toddler until now! 

Jessica : i'm still not sure... can i give you an answer by tonight? 

Mrs Jung : sure, darling. i'll be expecting a positive one 

Jessica : i have to go now. Fany just invited me over to hers...

Mrs Jung : ne... don't be home too late

 

 

At Tiffany's house, Yoona and Taeyeon were also there.

 

Tiffany : WHAT? HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?!

Yoona : i told you to tell me if he's hot or not....but i guess you need not to answer that question

Taeyeon : If you feel awkward, then don't.

Jessica : but...i've already went on the date... wouldn't it be awkward if i see him in class? besides, what's done, has been done...i think that i'll be accepting this engagement. besides, like i said... the faster it happens, the better...

Tiffany : but... doesn't that mean we can't live in a house anymore?

Taeyeon : i guess we'll have to cancel the plans... 

Yoona : Unnie, if you want to accept it, you better know what situation you're getting yourself into... i mean, he's our teacher!

Jessica : i'm pretty sure i'm a 100% sure of my decision....

They spent their time at tiffany's house until nine at night.

 

At Jessica's home 

Mrs Jung : so...soo yeon-ah...what's your choice?

Jessica : i guess i'll accept the engagement.... i'll inform Jaejoong in school tomorrow

Mrs Jung : Really?! oh my gosh! my daughter has grown up! *sheds tear*

Jessica : omma, you're so weird...

 

In school

Jaejoong's POV

Hm....i'm having my first period in Jessica's class...i wonder, what will her answer be? 

End of POV

 

Jessica's POV 

having to tell Jaejoong was already nerve wrecking but having my first subject with him? that's worse...

 

i have to say...Jaejoong's way of teaching is pretty good... almost half of the class are paying attention...some are droolling over his handsomeness and some are taking notes so diligently....and i? i'm daydreaming. Thinking to myself how will i be able to tell him my answer later... soon class finished. the bell rang. oh boy...

Jaejoong : alright class. your homework assignment will be about something that inspires you. an essay with 800 words. i want it by next week. see you tomorrow. oh and Jessica Jung, i would like to see you now.

Many students are buzzing around. some shot glares at me and some showed me a disgusted look. something like, if you flirt with jaejoong, you'll die. i feel threatened...soon the class empty-ed, all there's left is me and Jaejoong....the atmosphere was quiet again...jaejoong was sitting on the table and i was sitting on the chair....

Jaejoong : so... jessica....what would your answer be?

Jessica : ...i guess it's a yes...

Jaejoong : hmm? and why is it a yes? i would like to know what makes you say yes to the engagement.

Jessica : because i've been going on blind dates for the past one and a half years and i've not enjoyed any one of it. i only agreed to marry you because i don't believe in a loveless marriage and if marriage is what my parents want, fine, i'll marry someone. the faster i get married, the faster it ends anyway...

Jaejoong : haha

Jessica : what's so funny?

Jaejoong : it's funny how we both don't believe in loveless marriage...so...what's your plan?

Jessica : if we don't fall in love...i would like to get a divorce after two years of marriage...that's all i ask for. and we're free 

Jaejoong : hmm.....i guess that'll be fine with me. I don't think we've greeted each other in a proper way before...i'm Kim JaeJoong. i'm 25 this year. i currently live in seoul, i have a cat, i love spicy food. i used to work for my father but then decided to resign because of the pressure i had...and that job also caused the break up between me and uee because according to her, i don't spend time with her as much as i used to...

Jessica : you're so direct.

Jaejoong : well, i like being simple...so what about you?

Jessica : I'm Jessica. Korean name, Jung Soo Yeon. i have a sibling named Jung Soo Jung, also known as Krystal. you've seen her. and my life is pretty much unexciting....i hate cucumber. that's all i can come out with. 

Jaejoong : you're interesting... normally girls would boast about themselves and talk for more than three hours, some even talked throughout the whole date....

Jessica : really?....can you do me a favour? when we get married and when we live together... can you please tell me what i'm like? because i'm curious myself....

Jaejoong : okay... i promise i'll do that.we have to go now. it's time for break

Jessica : ne...

Both of us left the class and we parted our ways. on the way to the cafeteria, i see many girls....following me from my back...

i safely reached the cafeteria and all i can see are people shooting glares at me...and then i see jaejoong...with another woman...they're laughing...and that looked like they're having alot of fun...that woman looked simple. what jaejoong likes. simple. what's that feeling in me?i'm not sure...i feel so angry? no. i don't think angry is the word... what's that word? i'm not sure....i'll just brush that off and meet my friends...