Framed

Together Forever

 

Taeyeon's POV : 

I fell on Junsu but luckily he caught me. gyuri saw what happened and immediately gripped my hand and pushed me away forcefully.

Gyuri : oh my gosh! oppa! are you okay? did she hurt you?

Junsu : Ah...i'm fine. Taeyeon-ah, kwenchanah?

 

Why did he ask me a question as if nothing had happened? aren't he going to ask me why am i "late"? gosh! he's left me puzzled! right now, my wrist hurts from gyuri's gripping....i need to go to the washroom to check it out...

 

Taeyeon : i'm fine. if you'll excuse me, i have to go

i made my way to the washroom. ! it hurts more now....and it's swollen! it's red and swollen. what does gyuri do? weight lifts?urgh....i heard someone coming in and immediately lock myself in the toilet. in the toilet, i could hear what the people outside were talking about! i was shocked!

?? : HAHA, that can't do anything now! i got the spot! and i got junsu! two in one! hara-goo, thanks for helping me!

Taeyeon thinking : gyuri?help?what?

Hara : no problem! although don't you think you pushed her really hard just now?

Gyuri : that deserves to fall! thanks again! if you didn't think of the brilliant plan, i wouldn't have gotten the spot!

Hara : no problem! after all, all i did was steal her phone and send junsu a message about her not joining.

Gyuri : what you did still got me the spot! come on, let me treat you to mani padi!

 

they left the washroom. 

hah...i knew something was wrong! whatever...i can still live not joining the competition. i'll just give her the spot!

i left the toilet soon after she left...i have no idea how i should feel now...angry...pain....or just emotionless? not  knowing myself, i've reached the field! i see yoona....she's injured? 

Taeyeon : Yoona-ah! what happened?

Yoona : oh. the ball hit my leg. 

Taeyeon : and your leg bled?

Yoona : yeah...HAHA. i called tiffany and jessica to come. can we sleep over at fany's today?

Taeyeon : yeah! 

Tiffany and Jessica reached.

Tiffany : hm? so you qualified for soccer?

Yoona : yup! though. i need help...sica unnie~ can you help me? *aegyo tone*

Jessica : ahhh! i want to hit you!

all of them laugh...until jessica caught the attention of jaejoong, yoochun, junsu, yunho and...that girl...they're all walking through her way....jaejoong's talking to that girl again...she went from smiling to having her famous cold face....

Jaejoong : hello...i guess you haven't go home?

Jessica : if i've went home, i won't be here, won't i?

Jaejoong : eh?

Tiffany : she means, we have to go now, don't we, yoona?

Yoona : yeah. let's go, taeyeon! *grabs taeyeon's wrist*

Taeyeon : OUCH!

Yoona : What happened?!

Taeyeon : n-nothing 

Tiffany : don't lie, taeyeon. your face tells it all.

Jessica : here. let me see...

Yoona : UNNIE YOUR HAND IS FREAKING SWOLLEN!

Tiffany : Yeah! why is it so red?

Jaejoong : is she okay? 

Jessica : does she look like she's okay? seriously, the questions you ask-

?? : Hey! How dare you talk to your teacher like that?!

Jessica : you are?

?? : BoA. The school's librarian!

Jessica : oh so you're the woman that made that poor student look after the library for the past seven hours while you're here, clinging to jaejoong?

BoA : you-!

Yunho : okayyyyy~  

Junsu : do you need help? gyuri must've pushed you hard...

Taeyeon : huh? you knew?....i'll be fine after i visit the clinic...it's getting late. all of us should leave

 

All of them left school after that. the girls went to tiffany's apartment after bringing taeyeon to the clinic.

 

Tiffany : what a long day~

Yoona : yeah. you fell down, taeyeon sprained her wrist and i got injured. Jessica is perfectly fine! 

Taeyeon : sica's not fine~ she's hurt too!

Jessica : huh?

Taeyeon : i bet you were hurt inside when you see jaejoong with Boa. 

Jessica : What? w-who says?

Yoona : don't lie. i know you were. if not why would you talk back to jaejoong?

Tiffany : we know you too well, sica...if you feel uncomfortable with boa and jaejoong, you should tell him...after all, you're going to get married with him

Jessica : i know. i know...lets sleep.....we don't want to be late for school tomorrow, don't we?

Taeyeon : lights out girls...

 

The Next day 

Jessica's POV

We took a cab to school today because fany's car broke down. after stepping out of the cab, jaejoong grabbed my hand and pulled me while running

Jessica :JAEJOONG-SSI WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Jaejoong : i'm sorry. i'll explain when we get into my car

Jessica : does this mean i'm skipping classes?!

Jaejoong : no. i've already informed the principle about our absence.

Jessica : our? wait, what? where are you bringing me?!