Reflection

Together Forever

At Jaejoong's house

Mrs Kim : Omo~ Jaejoong, you're home! sooyeon!

Krystal : *whispers* haha. soo yeon

Jessica : *whispers* quit it!

Mrs Kim : and soo jung! omo~ you girls have grown alot since i last saw you. six years and look at you! slim and pretty! 

Jessica : thanks Mrs Kim... you can call me jessica 

Mrs Kim : mrs kim? well you should be calling me omonim! after all, you'll be married to my son.

Jaejoong : Uhum....umma, where is appa?

Mrs Kim : your appa is in the dining room talking to Jessica's parents

Jaejoong : ok...come on...let's go to the dining room

Jessica : your house is so big! do you live here with your parents?

Jaejoong : no...it's me and all alone.

Krystal : Oppa! don't you get lonely? this is like a gigantonormous pent house! 

Jaejoong : sometimes... i guess...i have a cat?

Krystal : a CAT? WHERE? 

Jaejoong : i promise i'll show her to you someday else. right now you have to see your parents, neh?

Krystal : *pouting* ok oppa! you promised!

 

In the dining room

Mrs Jung : Oh! my girls are here. and Jaejoong!

Jessica's POV

while umma is pretty much having an obsessed moment with Jaejoong, Krystal nudged me and whispered to me

Krystal : Unnie! is that Jaejoong oppa's appa?! don't he look familiar to you? i feel like i've seen him today!

Jessica : now that you point that out. huh..he does look familiar!

Krystal : . i know who he is.

Jessica : whooo?

Krystal : Kim Seok Hwan.. owner of Sm High and SM University belongs to Jaejoong oppa's Grandfather.... ...

Jessica : WHAT?!??!?!?

Mr Jung : what's wrong, darling? sit down. dinner will be served soon.

Jessica : ah. yeh appa

 

I took my seat next to Jaejoong. great. now i can talk to him.

Jessica : Jaejoong. your dad is the owner of SM high?!

Jaejoong : ah...yes. i thought you've figured that out by now...

 

Mr Kim : soooo.... you must be Jung SooYeon. Jaejoong's bride-to-be. you were once a student in SM high, right?

Jessica : yes...i was in SM high before. graduated with a distinction in high school and am now studying in SM university taking the course of business studies. you can call me Jessica. 

Mr Kim : And you can call me father in law. 

 

Everyone in the dining room laughed except jaejoong.

 

Jessica's POV

Father in law... heh. i guess for a minute there i've totally forgotten that i'll be married to Jaejoong...my teacher. Stop it, jessica. i told myself not to refer Jaejoong as my teacher anymore. but my husband. though it'd be really be weird to pass up an assignment to my husband...i guess i'll have to get use to it. look on the bright side, i can bribe for extra marks from Jaejoong now... i will never fail in his class!

Breakfast actually went smoother than i thought it'd be. My mother and Jaejoong's mother prepared a very delicious meal. from today's meal, i've learnt that Jaejoong has got good kitchen skills. After breakfast, both our parents and Krystal left. Our parents left because they've got meetings and krystal left because she wants to go to school. now? me? what am i doing? well, i'm with jaejoong at his house giving myself a personal tour while he's taking a shower.

Walking around his house...makes me think of myself...this place is so spacious and big...but only one person is staying here.just like me. for ten years. my parents have always been too busy to spend time with me. i've got a meeting. i'm at japan. i'm trying to finish a file. this and that. i'm tired of listening to those reasons. maybe moving in here won't be that bad after all...though...what will happen to krystal after i'm gone? will she be lonely? will she be coming back home crying and have no one to talk to? these thoughts came into my mind...i don't want her life to be controlled by our parents...i want everything to go back to normal like ten years ago when their company isn't big and we're living in a normal looking house.

Quit thinking, jessica. I continue wandering around his house...and i came across this room. hmm... why is this door a different colour than the other ones? soon, curiosity struck me. my hand soon reached for the door knob and i opened the door. I was completely shocked of what i see! all of a sudden someone shouted

Jaejoong : WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!

oh no. he's angry.

A/N : OMG i feel like it's been AGES since i've updated! i'm sooo sorry! i couldn't keep track in time and this year i'm having a REALLY important exam. but of course, i won't use that as a reason so i'll try to update as soon as possible! i'm actually kind of shocked and happy that no one unsubscribed me! i LOVE YOU GUYS! :)