Unexpected

Together Forever

In the car.

Jessica : can't you at least tell me where you're bringing me?

Jaejoong : sorry. my mother just called me and told me that there's breakfast over at my house.

Jessica : huh? breakfast?

Jaejoong : yes. breakfast. and your family is invited too.

Jessica : wait. so you're asking me to skip school because of breakfast?

Jaejoong : you don't get it. my dad is joining us for breakfast.

Jessica : and?

Jaejoong : we hardly see him. maybe twice or thrice i'd see him in a year...

Jessica : oh....my family's joining too?

Jaejoong : yes...so now i have to fetch your little sister...which school does she attend?

Jessica : SM High

Jaejoong : okay...

Jessica : do you know the directions?

Jaejoong : yes...jessica?

Jessica : what?

Jaejoong : do you mind telling me why were you mad yesterday?

Jessica : figure it out yourself.

 

In SM High

Jaejoong : we're here.

Jessica : does my sister know that she's going?

Jaejoong : nope...we have to find her in her class

 

Jessica's POV

After getting out of the car, jaejoong and i went into the school to find krystal. we went to the office to see which class she's in. i've attended this school before so i know my way around...memories of donghae and i repeated as i wandered around the school....before we knew it, we've reached the office.

Administrator : jung...jung....jung...soo jung. she's in 8A

Jaejoong : thanks.

Administrator : Jaejoong? is that you?

Jaejoong : yes?

Administrator : AIGOO-YA! JAEJOONG! you've grown into a fine young man! what are you doing here? 

Jaejoong : ah... i'm here to fetch my sister-in-law...

Administrator : sister in law? you're married?!

Jaejoong : Going...to get married. with that girl over there...

Administrator : Jung Soo Yeon?! you're gettng married to jung soo yeon?

Jaejoong : yes...you know her?

Administrator : Who DOESN'T know her? she's the first person in this school to have won the national debate competition! let me give you a tip, when you get married with her, don't fight. She'll be able to talk back within a split second!

Jaejoong : haha...i think i've experienced that. now if you'll excuse me, i have to go find soojung. come on, jessica. 

 

we left the office and proceeded to her class. after reaching the class, jaejoong knocked the door and ask for permission from the teacher to get soojung out of class. i can see the expressions of the students and teacher that they're shocked...why are they shocked? because he's handsome? because he too went to the school before? i don't know...

we got krystal out of the school and now we're walking to jaejoong's car. i can already see students coming out of their class to see jaejoong. some even shouted "JAEJOONG OPPA! WE LOVE YOU!" "JAEJOONG OPPA, WHO'SE THAT GIRL?!" and so on...we got into the car and krystal spoke

 

Krystal : unnie where are we going? oppa, what are we doing? unnie, tell meee~~~

Jessica : we're going for breakfast with mom, dad and jaejoong's family so behave. 

Krystal : and what's in it for me? *smirk*

Jessica : what's in it for you? hmmm.....what's in it fo-

Jaejoong : anything, name it and i'll give it to you....

Krystal : whoaaa....jaejoong oppa is such a gentleman! but i wonder...how long will he be able to bear living with you... hmmm

Jaejoong : haha...

Jessica : soo jung!

Krystal : hmmmmmmmmm.....AHA! i want to be the bridesmaid in your wedding!

Jessica : *cough* t-that's it? that's p-possible....

 

Jaejoong's POV 

haha...she's so cute. stuttering when her sister speaks about our marriage....i've just noticed...krystal had called me oppa for quite awhile now...i haven't heard that word coming out from jessica's mouth...

 

Jessica  : so.....are we there yet?

Jaejoong : almost there.

Krystal : oppa where are we going?

Jaejoong : my house. for breakfast with my family and yours. we're here...

 

At Jaejoong's house

Mrs Kim : omo~

 

To be continued...