Day 1

Together Forever

Jessica's POV : 

It's the first day of university. My second year actually. Last year, four teachers retired and there's a rumor going around that this year, there's going to be four new teachers. oh well... lets see how this will work out. i'm currently in the taxi, waiting to arrive at the university. 

 

At SM university : 

Taeyeon and Yoona just arrived and is now waiting for jessica. "AISH~ where's sica? She must've overslept again! How can she be late on the first day of school?" Taeyeon said feeling frustrated."Unnie! just wait for awhile. She'll be here any minute now...besides, there is 20 more minutes before school starts" yoona said trying to comfort Taeyeon.

 

All of a sudden, yoona shouted "THERE'S SICA!"

Everyone looked at Yoona. Taeyeon could only hide herself due to the embarrassment of yoona shouting. 

 

"Unnie! Mian, i didn't mean to be late. That pabo taxi driver got lost on the way!" Jessica said while pouting her lips."Kwenchanah-ayo. By the way, i've checked out the apartment we're going to stay in. it has 4 rooms and each room has a toilet. what do you think?" Taeyeon asked 

 

Yoona : I guess it's okay...but who's going to stay in the 4th room? there's only 3 of us and-

Suddenly, Tiffany appeared out of no where and BOO!

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!" yoona shouted gaining attention from the people around her.

Yoona : UNNIE! NOT FUNNY!

Tiffany : HAHAHA mian~ i didn't mean to. i thought it'd be funny but i only ended up scaring the shikshin...

 

Speaker : ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS AND TEACHERS! PLEASE PROCEED TO THE MAIN HALL. THERE'LL BE AN ASSEMBLY.

 

Tiffany : urgh... first day and there's assembly...

Yoona : OMO! YAH I'M SO SMART! I JUST THOUGHT OF A BRILLIANT IDEA!

FANY CAN STAY IN THE 4TH ROOM!

Tiffany : MWOH?!

Taeyeon : YEAH! WHY NOT? it'll be like the old days again! where you, me, sica and yoona stayed together during high school!

Tiffany : Hmmm...I'll think about it. I'll have to ask my dad

Yoona : Okay then! wait...where's Sica?

Taeyeon : Sitting on the bench sleeping... -_-

 

yoona went to Jessica and shouted "JESSICA JUNG SOO YEON WAKE UP! THERE'S A CUCUMBER IN YOUR BAG!"

Jessica immediately woke up and looked in her bag.

Yoona : Just kidding

Being the alert one, Tiffany reminded them about the assembly and all four of them ran into the hall. When they reached the hall, they seated in the seat they were assigned to seat. 

 

 

Nicole l Hara l Jessica l Heechul l Tiffany l Yoona l Taeyeon l Seungyeon l Gyuri l Jiyoung

 

 

The principle announced : I would like to wish a very good morning to my fellow students and teachers. The main reason why i asked all of you to this hall is to introduce to you the new teachers that will be teaching you this year. Their names are; Kim Jaejoong, Yunho, Kim Junsu and Park Yoochun. I hope all of you will give them a warm welcome. Thank You.

First up on stage to make a speech was Jaejoong. 

 

Jessica's POV:

i wasn't paying attention at all. i was just looking at mid-air, daydreaming when all of a sudden, this gorgeous man went on stage and introduced himself. His name is Kim Jaejoong. If i'm not mistaken. He was lecturing about business.He's so perfect. Those broad shoulders, beautiful lips and not to mention those sharp jawline he has...

Heechul : YAH if you keep daydreaming about him, you'll end up drooling again!

that's Heechul. My bestest-best  friend. Nobody can ever replace him. Don't get me wrong, i don't like him or anything. it's just that we've been friends ever since we were in diapers. He's awesome. We are just like twins!

End of POV

 

After Jaejoong's speech, Yoochun was up next. After his speech, he asked, do any one of you have any questions? 

Taeyeon : *whispering to yoona* yah lets play rock paper scissors, who loses must ask him a question

Yoona : You're on!

Round one : Taeyeon won

Round two : Yoona won 

Round three :

 

To be continued.