Ch 7

Fur balls and 'I love you's

Minseok never notices it since he always wears sweatpants lately which band can be adjusted by its string, or his husbands' boxers. This is the first time he actually sees the mirror and sees his reflection. It should be just his 10th week of pregnancy and his belly is already swollen. Or is he always this big?

He turns to his side to see his previously nice flat abs now bulging quite visibly. It's...scary. Why his husbands never say anything before? No. Relax, Minseok. They never say anything because they doesn't mind whether he is round like a ball or flat like a board. They love him. Yes. They love him very much. He tries to comfort himself.

This morning, he was waking up in Yifan's bedroom somehow. The taller cat was still asleep soundly so he carefully unattached himself from his embrace. He was going to take a bath for he has morning class today that he saw his reflection in Yifan's body-length bathroom mirror. He never noticed it when they were at honeymoon since when he was in the bathroom, he was distracted by his husbands who took turn to shower with him. And they never seemed to feel he was actually heavier than he normally was when they lifted him up for making love against the wall. But in reality, his belly is already this bulging? Gone is his nice body. He sighs.

He reluctantly pulls off his t-shirts and throws it in the wash bucket and as he is going to go into the shower, he comes back to the mirror. His eyes widen in shock as he touches his chest. Do his pecs become rounded? They look a bit (lot) bigger than he remembers. And they are...soft, he thinks as he tries to squeeze them softly.

"Aah-

He clamps his mouth. What the hell. He blushes hard. He has..s? They must be for the babies. Dr. Yixing did say something about increasing estrogen and progesteron, whatever it means. Maybe this was one of the result. But...

He looks up his body through the mirror and blushes again. Round chests, round belly. He IS really pregnant, isn't he?

He washes himself quickly then takes some random of Yifan's shirt and boxer and dresses himself and runs to his own room and curls his body on the bed. He isn't ready to see the drastic changes of his body.

Why is this happened to him? Why does he have to be pregnant? He is a male. He isn't supposed to get pregnant. Well, not that easily.

Minseok sobs in his own pity. He doesn't hear someone entering his room. He notices the someone when they hugs him close.

"What's wrong, baby? Don't you have a morning class today?" he hears his best friend's soothing voice. His curled back presses at his husband's chest. He sobs harder and just shakes his head. He feels pathetic somehow.

He feels Luhan's hand crawling inside his shirt to touch his stomach bulge and he freezes. The milktea furred cat caresses it lovingly. And Minseok feels very guilty to ever regretting the pregnancy.

"Don't you want to talk, baby? Are the kittens being naughty to you? Please forgive them. They are still babies." Luhan's voice and caress are soothing yet Minseok sobs a little bit harder.

Luhan doesn't want to press the smaller cat. So he just hugs him closer and kisses his hair and the back of his ears. "Don't worry, baby. I'm here. We're here. We get you." He whispers to his hair.

After some minutes passes and Minseok's cry already slows down, Luhan thinks the white cat is sleeping. He is going to leave to make some note for Minseok's lecturer that he can't make it to class but suddenly the other cat says in a whisper.

"Luhan.."

"Yes, sweetheart?" Luhan snuggles more to his smaller husband.

"A-are you really happy that I got pregnant?" Minseok stutters and Luhan's heart drops at the ridiculous question.

"What do you mean, Minseokie? Of course I'm happy. Yifan and Jongin are happy too. Everyone is happy, you know?" He doesn't know what's eating Minseok, but he will try his hardest to knock some sense into his clouded mind.

"B-but.. You like me not because you thought I can breed kitty with you, don't you? You don't actually want babies, do you?" he asks in fearful tone and Luhan is helpless that all he can do is hug him tighter with this position.

"Minseok.. You got the sequence wrong." He sighs. Minseok's snowy ears flick in curiousity.

"Wrong?" the adorable cat turns his head to him, trying to see him from their spooning position. Luhan turns the other's body around carefully so they come face to face. There's tear trace on Minseok's pretty face. He them away.

"Yeah, wrong. The point is not about having babies or not, but about how much I, we, love you whether we have babies or not. The babies are gifts that you give to us, Minseok. We are blessed. I'm sure the others think the same." He kisses the small cat's forehead then hugs him.

Minseok burries his face to his husband's chest and inhales his comforting scent. His heart's thumping hard at the sweet words Luhan said. He feels stupid for ever regreting his babies. I'm sorry babies, he apologizes internally.

"I was afraid." He admits.

"What are you afraid of?" Luhan asks softly as petting his hair and ears. Light brown tail wraps around one of his thighs possesively. He purrs when the taller man scratches the back of his ear lightly.

"It..it's my body. I don't recognize it and.. It's like someone else's." He finally says it.

Luhan hums, understanding the confusion Minseok feel at his changing body. Minseok isn't a Queen. He isn't prepared to carry any kitty. But he does carry the kitten. Four of them. It must be very hard for him. With four kitten growing inside of him, his body must change rapidly. So it's to be expected that he is afraid at some point. And his fluctuative hormone can trigger his emotion.

"Minseok-ah.. Do you want to know what I see when I look at you?" Minseok blinks his eyes questioningly. Luhan smiles. He turns their body so he hovers over Minseok who looks so surprised at his suddenness.

He kisses his lips tenderly. "First, I see the beautiful face of my beloved." Minseok smiles shyly.

He kisses Minseok's soft swollen chest that he can't ignore in these past days, gently. "I see the source of nourishment our babies will need in my beloved's perfect body." Minseok goes stiff but blushes hard.

Luhan goes down to kiss the forming bump of their kittens in Minseok's stomach. "I see nothing but perfection in the form of Kim Minseok. Or should I call you, Lu Minseok, baby?" Minseok chuckles and blushes even harder as he pushes him playfully.

"I'm sorry for being stupid, Mr. Lu."

"It's okay, Mrs. Lu. It's okay."

Luhan smiles then kisses him on the lips once again passionately. He hopes he can convey all of his grateful feeling towards his insecure husband by the loving gesture. Minseok is breathless when they part. Lips swollen red and hair disheveled. Overall he looks mesmerizing. And y, if Luhan can say it loudly. Minseok is glowing somehow. Of course he is pregnant and round but Luhan thinks he looks amazingly hot.

"Hanie.. Your wood pokes at my thigh." Minseok says with a blush. Luhan blushes then rolls off of Minseok's body.

"Sorry. I got..carried away." Luhan grins apologetically. Minseok smiles at his husband's sudden shyness. He moves to sit in front of Luhan. Luhan tilts his head in confusion.

"Let me take care of you, husband." Minseok smiles innocently before opens his pants and dives down. Well, Luhan can't really complain.

---

Yifan sighs in relief after he hears Minseok's chuckle from inside of the room. He noticed something was wrong when he saw Minseok running from his room with his sleep laced eyes. He got up quickly and followed the white cat. But Luhan was faster to go into Minseok's room. All he could do is waiting. And he was glad Luhan can comfort Minseok up. Maybe even better than him. That guy is such a sap. He chuckles to himself before leaving them alone to prepare some breakfast.

As he is in the kitchen, opening the fridge, he remembers something important. He can't cook. He sighs. Well at least he can make coffee.

Jongin comes out from his room, in his school uniform.

"You haven't gone yet?" he asks as making some use of his espresso machine.

"Yeah. School starts at 8." Jongin replies as walking around the kitchen. Yifan looks at the wall clock. 7.36 am.

"Ah.. It's still this early." He takes a cup of coffee then sits at the dinning table. Jongin is being busy body in the kitchen.

"What are you doing, kid?" he asks after taking the first sip of his coffee.

"I'm making toast, and scrambled eggs and bacons." Jongin says while whipping the eggs. Oh, he forget he can do something as simple as that, too. Yifan thinks. Well, the kid is already doing it.

Hmm, talking about bacon. He thinks of inviting Chanyeol for their housewarming. The dog was kindly enough looking for this house for him after all. And he needs to properly introduce his new family to the dog. They couldn't talk much during the wedding.

"Hyung, can Jongah, Jonghee and Jongtae come here? They want to visit us." Jongin asks while serving the breakfast in the center of the dinning table. The little siblings of Jongin, Yifan remembers.

"Of course. They now are my part of our family, I guess." He answers simply.

"Thanks, hyung!" Jongin smiles happily.

"We have to visit your parents too. Maybe sometime around this month." He says again. Jongin nods.

"That's great. I'll call them. Mom and mom Hyo wants to see Minseok-hyung, too."

If Yifan remembers correctly, Jongin's real father is Kim Jun and his mother is Soyu while his other father is Kim Jaejin and other mother is Hyoyeon. Jongin's older brother's name is Jonghun. Yifan tries to memorize his in-laws' name.

Minseok and Luhan come to join them. Minseok now is all smiles and Yifan feels happy. The pregnant cat stops at his side to give him a morning kiss. Yifan smells a slight scent of Luhan from him but he let it slide. "Good morning, baby. How do you feel?"

Minseok's blushing cheeks give a sweet vibe. "I'm fine now." He smiles before goes to Jongin to kiss him too then sits next to the youngest cat. Luhan takes a seat next to Yifan.

"You look beautiful, hyung." Jongin says with shy smile. Minseok beams before hugs his side.

"Thank you, Jongin-ah."

"Here, hyung. Eat." Jongin says as he serves a slice of bacon, two toasted breads and some spoon of scrambled egg.

Smelling the bacon so near at him, Minseok feels a bile rise on his throat. He runs to the closest bathroom to vomit.

The three husbands, left on the dinning room, are surprised. Jongin especially. He looks guilty. Yifan stands up to follow his pregnant husband while Luhan tries to comfort Jongin that it isn't his fault. It just can't be helped.

Yifan sees Minseok leans on the toilet tiredly. He lifts the white cat in swiftly then sits him in the counter, opposite to the mirror. There's tear in the corners of Minseok's eyes. Yifan wets a small towel then wipes Minseok's face carefully after gives a glass of water to rinse his mouth.

"I love bacon, you know." Minseok says pitifully. His ears flat on his head. Yifan smiles.

"I know. But I guess you should wait until the babies are born before you can eat it again." Minseok sighs.

"It ." The smaller cat mumbles. Yifan kisses his temple.

"At least you can still eat salmon." Minseok grins.

"True." He giggles cheerfully.

"I'll cut some tomatoes and lettuces for your toast. How does it sound?" he offers.

"Cool." Minseok says with a smile, before the smile drops. "Jonginie must feel bad. I have to tell him that it's not his fault."

Yifan helps him down from the counter and as they come back to the dinning room, the bacons are already evacuated, thank God.

"I'm sorry, Minseok-hyung."Jongin apologizes. Minseok hugs his youngest husband.

"It's okay, baby. I'm the one who should apologize to you and the bacon." He says with a smile. Jongin smiles back, feeling relieved.

In the end, Yifan is taking the three of them to school and college and decides that he is idling in the college as well.

---

They visit Jongin's parents in the end of this week. The mothers are so excited seeing their grandchildrens that start to show more on Minseok's belly.

"Do you feel well, darling? Do you have any discomfort?" Minseok ends up crying in their soft embrace as he never feels the comfort of a mother. They treat him like their own child, Minseok is so grateful.

The fathers-in-law are more reserved in showing their affection towards their sons-in-law but Jun-appa ruffles Minseok's hair once, and scolds Lu Han for messing Jongah's braids and gives Yifan a warning glare when the oldest husband tries to sneak an indecent kiss with Minseok. Jaejin-appa is more easy-going than Jun-appa. He actually talks to them, sharing some old stories to embarrass Jongin to them until Jongin begs him to stop with his pathetic childhood memory.

Minseok is very happy to have them as his family now.

---

"When is Mr. Chanyeol coming?" Minseok asks from the kitchen. He is cooking some stew for the house warming party. Luhan is helping him in baking some potato. Jongin helps Yifan cleaning the house.

"I think around it's around 12." Yifan answers absentmindly.

Minseok looks at the clock. "Omo! It's almost the time." He panics in the kitchen. Yifan laughs.

"Don't worry, Minseok-ah. Chanyeol is my close friend and like a brother to me. You know it. It's okay to be a little unprepared."

"But, he is our first guest in the house!" Yifan shakes his head at his husband's cute panic.

Chanyeol comes late at 12.15. He comes with, surprisingly, not the bacon guy who Yifan remembers as small and petite as Minseok from the story he heard. He comes with his ex, hand in hand.

"What a surprise." He says as he sees the Jongdae boy who looks at his feet in embarassment. Chanyeol grins shyly at his best friend.

"Yeah. Daedae and I want to try again. Somehow I got him pregnant, too." Chanyeol explains with stupid grin while scratching the back of his neck shyly.

"Uwaah! This is my first time meeting another pregnant male! Nice to meet you, Jongdae-ssi." Minseok beams from beside him.

Chen bows politely with a shy smile. "Nice to meet you..

"Minseok!"

"Minseok-ssi." He continues timidly. Chanyeol holds his shoulder then they look at each other with a smile. Yifan almost pukes at their grossness but he can't really blame them for being love birds.

"By the way, this is Lu Han and Jongin. Minseok's other husbands." The two other cats introduce themselves.

"You looks pretty amazing, Minseok-ssi. How many weeks are you?" Jongdae says after they separate themselves from their doms. Minseok blushes at Jongdae's compliment.

"I'm going on my twelfth week. I'm carrying four kittens so I'm quite rounded already." He explains shyly.

"Wow. I just knew I'm pregnant last Tuesday. And I was freaking out you know. It's been awhile since I did it with anyone.. with Chanyeol-hyung." Apparently, although they were breaking up and Chanyeol is pursuing this Baekhyun dog, Jongdae and Chanyeol still shared some indecent night together occasionally, which led to this 'disastrous' situation as Jongdae likes to say it. He blushes in shame as telling him the truth. Minseok smiles and holds his hand in comforting way. Jongdae looks at him with grateful smile.

"I-I didn't know what to do. I haven't go to the doctor but the pregnancy test showing two stripes no matter what brand I used. And I knew Chanyeol-hyung is going out with this boy..." He says sadly.

"But he is with you now." Minseok swipes his thumb on the back of Jongdae's palm comfortingly. The small dog smiles.

"Yes. I texted him that day. I'm such a coward, aren't I?"

"No! You are fine. It was frightening, I know." Jongdae nods sofly.

"I feel bad for that Baekhyun guy. I don't mean to make them broke up. I'm not... supposed to get pregnant.."

Minseok feels his heart aching hearing the boy feel so insecure. He understand him because he feels like that too sometimes. But he is lucky to have three amazing husbands who tiredlessly remind him how perfect their life is. He has to make sure Chanyeol will treat him with utmost care and love. He hugs the taller dog.

"It's a blessing, Jongdae-ssi. My husbands said the pregnancy is a blessing. A gift. In the end, Mr.Chanyeol chose you. So I'm sure he thought so too."

"Weren't you afraid, Minseok-ssi? Being pregnant? We are male after all..." Jongdae asks with a blush.

"Of course I was. Even until now, I'm still afraid sometimes. But..." He caresses his baby bump lovingly. "I'll be guilty if I regret them."

Jongdae looks at him in awe. Minseok chuckles.

"You haven't seen your baby scan yet." The other pregnant male shakes his head. Minseok smiles endearingly. "You'll see how amazing your baby is when you see them. How many pups you carry?"

Jongdae is blushing again. "Uh, just one. It must be hard for you to carry four."

"To be honest, yes. But, I know it will worth it. We must support each other. I don't know any pregnant people around, especially male!" Minseok says excitedly. Jongdae smiles beamingly.

"Yes! You are my senior in this whole pregnancy thing, though, Minseok-ssi." Minseok giggles.

"Just Minseok, please. How old are you? I'm in my eight semester of university actually." Jongdae's eyes widen at him.

"For real? You looks like baby! I thought you are just a high school student. I works at a cafe as a singer. I'm older than you, I guess."

"Woah! I thought you are at least my age! You are actually my hyung? I'll call you Jongdae-hyung, then." Minseok says excitedly.

Both are talking more excitedly when a huge hand lands on Minseok's shoulder. He looks up to see his husband's smiling face.

"I'm glad to see that you two seems very comfortable with each other. But we need to feed the babies, love." Yifan tells teasingly.

"Oh!" He forgets about the time. Jongdae is such a nice company. And like a cue, his stomach grumbles loudly in protest. All laugh while he smiles sheepishly.

"Guess I'm really hungry."

They eat the served food then talk for awhile after, before the beagle couple excuse themselves. Chanyeol especially thanks Minseok. Jongdae seemed so insecure before but now he looks more comfortable with himself.

"Come again" Yifan says.

"Yeah. I'll tell you about the detail of my wedding soon." Chanyeol says and Jongdae looks pleasantly surprised. Maybe he hasn't known yet about it. But Chanyeol gives him a sweet assuring smile and grips his hand tighter which makes him blush prettily.

Minseok chuckles seeing them. He leans comfortably at Yifan's side while bid them goodbye.

"They are so cute." Minseok says with glee as they walk back inside.

"You are cuter, baby." Yifan says with a grin. Minseok slaps his chest playfully before Yifan pulls him for a kiss.

Lu Han and Jongin already clean up the mess, now sprawled on the couch tiredly. Minseok skips to them and plops himself between them. Both automatically center themselves to their smaller husband. Lu Han kisses his necks while Jongin snuggles on his side.

"I heard about their situation. Jongdae-ssi seemed to need some help. You were doing an amazing job, Minseok-ah." Luhan talks in serene volume. Minseok blushes.

"It's nothing. We just talked. Nothing more." He murmurs shyly.

"It's a lot more than nothing for that problematic couple, I think." Luhan says.

Yifan joins them after coming back from the bathroom, sitting on the other couch.

"Luhan is right. Chanyeol is.. He is helpless. He loves Jongdae but doesn't know how to convey it. He made stupid decision for playing around before. And worse, he was dating Baekhyun when it was happened. But he is serious now. He wants to take care of Jongdae and their pup. He just didn't know how to say it. He is very grateful to you for being Jongdae's moral support so he doesn't feel insecure about their status anymore, Minseok-ah." Yifan says. Minseok smiles shyly.

"I'm glad I can be sort of help."

"Mommy is doing good, right, babies?" Lu Han says near the bumpy stomach while carressing them lighly.

Jongin suddenly mumbles incoherent things. He is asleep on Minseok's shoulder. The three of them laugh at their cute maknae.

"I'll bring him to his room. Go sleep Minseok. You must be tired." Yifan says as lifting Jongin with so much difficulty.

"Ugh! Who knows this kid is heavy like elephant!" He grumbles while swaying in his walk carrying the youngest kitty. Luhan and Minseok laugh.

"Who know you are so weak, Mr. Wu!" Luhan teases.

"Shut up, Lu!" Yifan yells from the corridor to Jongin's room.

"Wanna go to sleep in my room, Mingsok?" Luhan asks cutely. Minseok giggles at the endearingly call he reserves just for him.

"Yeah. Let's go sleep, Lu-ge."

---

It's thursday and today Minseok has an appointment with his thesis professor, Mrs. Junmyeon. The rabbit woman is surprised to see him.

"Omo! It's just some months not seeing you and you are already this big?" She says. He blushes at her saying.

"I haven't say it, have I? Congratulation at the marriage and the pregnancy, my dear. I heard a lot about you and wondering when my lovely student would visit me." Minseok grimaces. It's been two months the last time he met her.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Junmyeon. I've been catching up with a lot of...things lately." He reasons weakly. She chuckles.

"I can see that, Minseok-ssi. Do you want to continue your thesis this semester? It can be quite hard for you, I think. It's your first pregnancy after all."

"Uh, yes. I think it'll better to graduate soon before the babies are born. I'm not sure I'm strong enough to take care of the babies and doing my thesis at the same time." He says timidly, fidgeting with his fingers. The older woman smiles.

"It's true. Don't worry. I'll help you so you can graduate soon. My husband always talked about you, you know?" the rabbit says with a smile.

"Husband?" Minseok is confused. He isn't sure he knew her husband- Wait!

Minseok's eyes trail to her name board. Zhang Junmyeon.

"My husband is an obstrecian. I heard you are under his care. His name is Zhang Yixing. Isn't he your doctor?" she explains, clearing his assumption. What a small world.

"Oh, yes. He is my doctor. I never knew he is your husband, prof." She chuckles.

"I hope he never scared you. He is quite weird and touchy. But he meant no harm." Minseok laughs at her humour about her husband.

"How many kids do you have, prof? If I may ask..." he immediately adds the last words. Maybe he pries to much.

"You know rabbit is quite active ually, right?" Minseok blushes at her answer. "We have like fourteen bunnies running around our house in the span of twenty three years of marriage. We have twins as first born, triplets the second, twins again the third, quadruplets the forth, and more triplets the last. You won't understand how tiring it is to be pregnant five times with more than a kid each pregnancy." Minseok's eyes go round at her story.

"T-that's a lot!" Minseok can't imagine it at all. The older woman chuckles at him.

"Let's just say even as rabbits, we're blessed with very fertile reproduction organs, me and my husband. And we are quite active ually, so.." she giggles.

"Isn't it hard, taking care that many?"

"Well, you'll get use doing it. And as the older kids growing up, they helped taking care their younger siblings. It's quite fun actually."

Minseok looks at the elder with amazement. Somehow he feels more motivated hearing her story.

"Actually, my first twins are your age. They study here too. And my first triplets are the same age as your youngest husband." Minseok oh-ed, wondering if they actually met somewhere unknowingly. There are many rabbits, as well as cats and dogs in the campus. He wouldn't be able to tell anyway.

They dilly-dally a bit more before finally talk about his thesis progress. He already has his thesis 60% done. He hopes he can finish it soon, before he gives birth.

---

Jongin accompanies Minseok to the obgyn today. Yifan has some schedule for his gallery and lecture and Lu Han has a presentation for his thesis. Jongin isn't free. He has school today, but he asked permission to go out. Minseok insisted that he can go by himself but he begged for differ. Lately, Minseok was being very clumsy, like tripping on his own feet and slipping some dishes from his small hands. Jongin doesn't want to leave him alone. He wants to experience accompanying his husband for his pregnancy check up anyway.

It's his first time here and he is quite nervous. Minseok giggles seeing him so stiff.

They are sitting in the waiting room after doing regristration in the front desk. Ever since they walked in to the obgyn area, every eyes were on them. How could they not? Jongin is still wearing his school uniform since he is going straight from the school and he held his pregnant husband's waist protectively, possessively as they strolled their way.

"Do their stares make you uncomfortable, baby?" Minseok asks worriedly beside him. His small hands hold his bigger one in his laps.

"Uh, a little." He says with soft laugh shyly. Minseok smiles.

"Don't worry, Jongin. I bet they think you are my little brother. They won't judge you." Minseok chuckles. But Jongin frowns. He doesn't want people see them as brothers. He tilts Minseok's face up to kiss him. Minseok's place his hands on his chest to stop him, but he doesn't really make a real effort to push him off. His face glows red after they break from the kiss.

"I don't want they think I'm your brother, hyung. I'm your husband." Minseok blushes harder at the bold statement. Other people see them in weird stares but they don't care. Minseok nods then leans his head to his shoulder.

They are waiting in comfortable silence, hands interlacing, seeing couples go in and out of the doctors' room. After a good 35 minutes, Minseok's name is called. Jongin helps his husband gets up before walks into Minseok's obstrecian's room.

"Welcome back, Mr. Minseok, oh look how wonderful your baby bump now! Oh, you come with..." The doctor sees their interlaced hands and smiles wider. "Ooh, so this is the third father, I see." Minseok and Jongin blush but not releasing each other holds until Jongin helps Minseok sits on the chair in front of the doctor's desk.

"I believe we haven't met before, Mr..." the doctor stretches out a hand.

"Jongin." Jongin offers, accepting the handshake nervously. The doctor looks so kind. His dimpled smile is kind of soothing. To be honest, the male rabbit doctor looks like he is on drug 24 hours. But he seems very nice.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Jongin. I'm Yixing." He gives both of them a smile before coming back to the check up purpose.

"You look great, Mr. Minseok. Doing great? Any discomfort?" he sees Minseok is fidgeting next to him, blushing slightly. He peeks at him a little and Jongin tilts his head confusedly, then Minseok comes back to just see his laps.

"It's okay. You can tell me anything. You are on your..." Dr. Yixing looks at his data sheet. "...13 week I see. Your babies are supposed to grow more shapely right now. We will check their development after this. So, anything you want to share?"

Minseok looks hesitant so Jongin gives his shoulder a gentle squeeze. He looks at him nervously. Jongin gives him an assuring smile.

Dr. Yixing chuckles seeing them. "Isn't Mr. Jongin is the youngest husband? He looks the most mature of all your husbands, Mr. Minseok."

It makes Minseok chuckles and the tension in his shoulder is considerably lessened. Jongin decides he likes this doctor.

"Actually, dr. Uh, you see, m-my chest.. I grow s... I know it's important for the babies.. But I don't know what to do with them. They are...quite heavy." He says in tiny voice as if he is afraid someone will hear him. It's the first time Jongin hears about Minseok's discomfort about his chest. He holds his hand to comfort him. Minseok gives him a small smile and squeeze his hand back.

"Hmm.. It's true it can be quite a problem for males since we never have them. And I'm afraid it won't stop growing yet. And it will be quite bad if you let them hanging just like that. Although this sounds weird, I suggest you to wear bra." Dr. Yixing says with serious concern. The couple are surprised. Their faces redden at the suggestion.

"T-that is.. I.." Minseok stutters incoherently.

"Not just growing . If you go through pregnancy phase the same as women, then soon, your waist will also be rounded to accomodate the baby birth. So don't freak out if suddenly your being plumpy. Don't worry, though. I think you'll get your nice flat body back after you done with giving your babies milk and if you doing a regular work out. Your body is a male after all. That is if you doesn't get pregnant again."

Minseok blushes hard. "No! Why will I get pregnant again? Why you say it as if it's easy for me to get pregnant again? I'm a male!"

Dr. Yixing laughs. "Just in case." He says relaxedly.

"And I bet your husbands don't mind a little bit y chest and curvy waist and on you. Right, Mr. Jongin?"

The question catches Jongin off guard. He blushes a very bright shade of red to the inside of his cat ears. He definitely doesn't mind, but if it makes Minseok uncomfortable...

Minseok looks at him curiously, waiting for his response.

"I- I.. It doesn't matter as long as it's Minseok-hyung."

"Jongin, you are hard. What are you imagining?" Minseok asks with amused tone. Jongin squeaks in surprise and covers his tent with both hands. ! He is semi hard. No! He wasn't just thinking Minseok with plump round s, round big belly and round bubble butts. Definitely not!

! It's that doctor's fault.

The doctor laughs hard. Damn. He seems to enjoy teasing his patients. Jongin takes back his words. He doesn't like this doctor.

"I'm sorry, hyung." Jongin mumbles apologize in shame.

"Don't worry. Hyung will take care of you later." Minseok also teases. The rabbit doctor laughs again while Jongin's face seems permanently red colored.

"So you guys are still very active in bed. It's nice to hear. Pregnancy can be a very tiring experience for couples if they got in wrong direction. Imagine! No for 9 months. It's quite scary!" The two patients look at the excitedly talking doctor in embarrassment.

"Doctor, the time. We still have many patients on the list." A nurse reminds the doctor and the doctor apologizes for carried away.

Finally he asks Minseok to lie on the checkup bed. Jongin helps him to get on the bed. Minseok pulls up his shirt to show the growing bulge in his stomach. It's quite big already. Jongin thinks Minseok must be very tired everyday carrying their babies in his small body. He kisses Minseok's forehead and entwines their hand together when the doctor puts some gel on the protruding stomach.

The image is imediately shown in the monitor as the doctor puts the scanner on Minseok's belly.

"Oh, God, Jongin! They are growing so big already!" Minseok exclaims as he squeezes his hand in excitement. Jongin feels his heart beating so fast. The babies are already shaped as baby! Their babies!

Dr. Yixing explains that their babies are still growin to a more proportional shape. But they are growing healthily at this point. He suggests Minseok to buy maternity belt to hold his baby bump securely as his stomach will grow bigger to accomodate for baby kittens. They can't tell the color of their fur in this point, but dr. Yixing tells them they can predict their gender quite accurately at this point, if they want to know.

Both decide to know their babies' gender so they can start looking for names and baby product from now.

The doctor moves the scanner closer to a baby. He says that this one is a girl. Minseok grabs Jongin's hand tighter to contain his overflowing excitement. Then the scanner moves a little, showing another baby on the left from the first one.

"Hmm, this is a girl, too. And this fellow here..." he moves the scanner again to other baby. "This is a boy."

"The last one is..." Dr. Yixing moves the scanner on the bottom of the bulging stomach since the last baby is covered by its other siblings. "It's a girl, too!"

"We have three girls and one boy, Jongin!" Minseok squeals excitedly.

"Yes, Minseok-hyung. I'm so happy too." Jongin's unconsciously crying. Minseok looks surprised at him. He smiles before pulling Jongin down to kiss his tears away.

"Aren't they great, Jongin? Our babies..."

"Yes. They are so beautiful." He sobs. Minseok chuckles.

"Don't cry, babies' daddy." Minseok wipes his tears gently.

"I'm sorry, hyung." Minseok chuckles.

"Such a crybaby daddy."

It turns out, it's not just Jongin who cries when knowing their babies' gender. When they relay the happy news and the photo scan of their babies' growth to the other fathers to-be, Luhan and Yifan also become emotional cat mess and it takes about two hours to calm them down.


I hope this is not crappy.

I'm very sorry for the long wait. I get caught up with my work and writing fluff is not easy with that condition TT

I can't promise fast update.. I hope you understand ;_;

Comments keep me motivated :)