Ch 6

Fur balls and 'I love you's

Finally, I updated this story OTL... I'm very sorry for the loooooong wait.. i've got some writers block for this story i guess.. it's a bit rusty. but i hope you like it.. ;w; and once again.. i dont know if theres any story hole or not..

Enough with dilly dally.. this is unbetaed and unedited, but please enjoy~


It's the D-day. It's hectic and Jongin wants to throw up due to the excessive nervousness. His mothers say things to comfort him and his little sisters and little brother play with him to cheer him up. Jongin really appreciates their effort. But he just wants this day to pass by quickly because the nervousness makes his stomach squeasy.

He hasn't met Minseok, Yi Fan, or Lu Han since they parted for preparation. Some of his friends come to congratulates him directly. That girl, too.

"Uh, Jongin, congratulation. I'm sorry for bothering you these past years." The girl says timidly. And Jongin's nervousness is immediately mixed with guilt and he is really dizzy. He shakes his head for her words, though.

"No. I'm actually grateful of you. Thank you," he gives her his best smile he can manage right now and the girl smiles back shyly.

"I bet Kim Minseok-ssi is really a beautiful person," she says with a solemn smile.

Suddenly being reminded whom he is going to get married with, Jongin nods, smile automatically blooms in his handsome face. "He is the most beautiful."

All of the hassle that has to be done for the wedding goes blurry in Jongin's mind. He doesn't remember much of it. And he is like on autopilot. He doesn't even remember when he says 'I do' nor when Yi Fan and Lu Han do so. As his mind awakens, suddenly Minseok is in front of them, smiling so brightly as he says his 'I do'.

Jongin feels a happiness washes over him and he can't help but smiles ear to ear as Minseok jumps at them and the three of them hug the white cat with people's noise of blessing is heard at the background. Jongin never feels more complete than at this moment.

And suddenly, he was already in their honeymoon hotel with Minseok in the bed.

It has been luck, really. When the three husbands decided to do lottery as to who will have the first night of their wedding night and he was the winner. The two older cats begrudgingly put themselves on second and last.

Minseok is giggling on his side. He looks happy and adorable. He smiles seeing his pregnant husband happy. It seems the older cat having a very good mood. Jongin pecks his lips. Minseok leans closer even when he pulls his face away. He even moves his to sit on Jongin's laps. Jongin puts his hands on each hips to support him.

"You aren't tired, are you, Jongin?" Minseok says with sparkling eyes. Jongin laughed.

"I'm not, hyung. What do you want to do?" Minseok's giggle more, pretty gummy smile showing. His white tail tangles with Jongin's black one. He loves seeing the contrast.

"Let's do what newly pronounced husband and wife do in their wedding night."

Jongin coughs, blushing profusedly.

"B-but, Yifan-hyung and Luhan-hyung... It-it's not fair for them..." he bows his head shyly.

"But Jongin-ah, it's been a while since I got some. I was thinking of having the three of you in these nights! It's my chance! Who knows all of you will turn your face from me when I'm already round like a watermelon!" Minseok says in exaggerated panic. His ears all drop flat and his eyes glassy. Jongin laughs lightly at his husband's loveliness.

"It won't happen, hyung," he says as kissing the elder's red cheeks one by one.

"I thought you don't like refered as woman, as the wife, hyung. Or so I heard from Luhan-hyung." Jongin teases, while giving a peck at that cute button nose. Minseok blushed.

"W-well.. I'm the one doing the pregnancy here. So I think... Uhh I guess it's okay to be the 'wife'."

Jongin blushes. Minseok is just too cute. He hugs his 'wife' tight, careful not to squeeze their kitty fetus,

"Oh God! Hyung, I love you so much." Minseok gives him a shy smile then pecks his cheek before dives his face to his shoulder.

"I know. I love you too, baby." Minseok murmurs. Jongin blushes at the call.

"Call me Minseok when we make love." Minseok whispers in his skin. Jongin shudders.

"We are still going to do it?" Jongin is flustered.

"Of course! This is called first night! Although for both of us this is more like nth night. We can't leave my baby ignored, can we?"

"Your baby?!" Jongin is confused but suddenly shuddered when his half-hard being by small palm through his pants.

"Yeah. My baby." Minseok pulls away from his body just enough to look up at his y tanned husband, still feeling up his 'baby' to grow harder.

Jongin gulps nervously.

"M-minseok-h

His words cut off by cherry red lips.

---

"Good morning, baby." Yifan greets with a smile and Minseok, who is in the middle of rubbing his sleepy eyes away, beams seeing his husband and jumps at the golden cat who catches him easily. Yifan kisses his cheek and neck before growls in distaste.

"You smell like Jongin." He frowns. Minseok giggles.

"Of course I am. You guys need to mate me together so I'll smell like the three of you." Yifan smiles at his love's suggestion.

"Maybe someday, love. Now, what do you want for breakfast?" he offers while taking his love to the dinner room.

"You'll make them for me?" Minseok asks in disbelief. Cooking isn't Yifan's forte after all.

"No. Luhan will make them for us." Minseok laughs. Of course.

"Hey! I can hear you! I'm not your cook!" Luhan shouts from the kitchen.

"But you still cook for us." Yifan shrugs nonchalantly.

"That's because I cook for Minseok!" Minseok giggles then hugs his bestfriend from behind.

"Good morning, Lu-ge!"

Luhan smiles at the sight and the feel of Minseok hugging him. He turns to the white cat and kisses his nose then he cringes.

"You smell like Jongin." His face becomes sour.

"I know right. Where's that kid anyway." Yifan agrees from the dinning, face annoyed.

Minseok laughs before tiptoes a little to kiss Luhan's lips then retreats to sit at the dinning with Yifan.

"I tired Jongin down. He is still sleeping." Minseok confesses with innocent face. The two husbands look at him in shock. Minseok, being stared like that, tilts his head in confusion.

"What?"

---

They spend the day playing in the beach. Minseok is playing sand with Yifan. They are building sand castle together. Luhan and Jongin are swimming in the sea. After a while, the two join Minseok and Yifan playing with sand, or more likely Luhan teasing Yifan's 'artistic' castle that's more like a huge version of Squidward's house than actual castle. Minseok scolds Luhan when Yifan pouts sulkingly.

At noon, they have ice cream before lunch. And Yifan swears it's not just him who has tent in the shorts when Minseok and on his popsicles obscenely. He is almost sure, the pregnant boy does it in purpose. Or maybe he is just hungry. He eats like four portion of ice cream alone. When he is going to pick the fifth one, Luhan groggily offers to eat lunch earlier than their planned schedule.

That night is Luhan's night to be with Minseok. Yifan pouts grudgingly in his bedroom. Why he has to be the last one? Such luck he has.

At the middle of the night, he hears a knock on his bedroom. He tells whoever knocking to come in and sees a rather disheveled Jongin comes in timidly. The boy says he hear weird sounds from outside his windows and, no, it's not Minseok and Luhan doing kind of sound. Yifan groans annoyedly but let the black kitty slide on the other side of the bed and holds his pinky when he tries to sleep again.

The next day, they have breakfast in the hotel's restaurant. Luhan doesn't want to cook because he is tired. But Minseok is quite happy this morning. He wonders how the pregnant boy even has such strength to tire the unpregnant ones.

They go to shopping after breakfast. They needs to buy gifts for Jongin's family that now is their sole family. Jongin has two pair of parent, an older brother, and three younger siblings. They buy them each things they like with Jongin's information. Yifan also buys some gift for Chanyeol and his two puppies of lovers. He isn't sure whether he breaks up with the first puppy, Jongdae, or not. But the young beagle is kind of becoming a friend for Yifan, too. Not the closest friend. An enough friend. As for the latest beagle, the Bacon boy, he isn't really sure. He never met him but he'll give him gift anyway. Just to be safe.

They have lunch at McD per Minseok's request. The white cat insists on having the minion toy right now. That's why the four of them having Happy Meal for their lunch so he can have as many version as possible. They ends up buying seven portion, because apparently, one portion of Happy Meal is not enough for the pregnant cat.

At the end of the shopping trip, Minseok is tired. Luhan insists on carrying him alone on his back. Fortunately, they get a taxi to go back to the hotel so Luhan doesn't need to carry Minseok that long. Minseok sleeps until dinner time and eats again. They are having pizza this time.

At night, finally, Yifan makes love to his love who is pliant at first but definitely a wild rider after the second round. Yifan loses counting of how many times Minseok rides him and forces him to come. Because damn he can't hold it. He definitely understands Jongin's and Luhan's morning tiredness when he opens his eyes tiredly in the morning. Minseok already leaves the bed. He can hear his love's cheerful voice outside the bedroom, talking with Jongin. He looks up at the ceiling. He doesn't remember sleeping. The last thing he remembers is Minseok's warm tongue on his tired yet . He should pass out around that time.

He groans tiredly. Today is the time to go home from their sweet honeymoon.

---

"So, Minseok is staying in my room," Yi Fan concludes as he hugs Minseok to his side as if it's the most reasonable thing to say.

They are moving in to the house Yi Fan bought for them after the honeymoon. The house is big. Yi Fan is glad that he has a friend that could get him the house with a nice price.

"I thought all of us are Minseok's husbands right now. I don't see why Minseok has to stay in your room." Lu Han says with a frown. A very ugly frown. Yi Fan lifts his thick eyebrow.

"Why doesn't Minseok stay in my room?" he asks innocently with a sad tone like kid denied candies. Why is Lu Han doing this to him, he thinks sadly. Is there something wrong with his proposal?

He thinks he sees Lu Han almost feels sorry for him, but maybe it's just his imagination. Minseok, in other hand, is giggling under his arm. He looks at his small husband in confusion.

Minseok turns to him then brings his face closer by cupping his cheeks with his cute small hands. Then he kisses him. He sighs at the soft kiss before he sees Minseok smiles at him endearingly.

"Yi Fan-ah, can't we all have our own room to put our private stuffs then have a special bedroom where we go to sleep to together?" Minseok suggests. Now he is frowning too, like Lu Han. Jongin just stay silence in his spot. Maybe too afraid to say anything among the older cats.

"But Minseok-ah, how if I want to make love to you? I still haven't ready for foursome in bed. Or do you actually want to try it soon?" he asks curiously. The redness in Minseok's face is adorable. And he sees Lu Han and Jongin have their jaws opened from the corner of his eyes. He wonders what they are fussing over.

"No! That's not what I mean, you ert! That's not the point! I just want to have a room for my things." Minseok shouts embarrassedly as he hits his chest lightly.

He pouts because Minseok denies his suggestion and even calls him ert. It's weird. He is sure Minseok didn't hate it. He even suggested it himself when they were on honeymoon. What have he done wrong? It's just natural to want to make love to their lover, right?

"H-how about we have our separate rooms then we make schedule as to when we get together with Minseok-hyung? My parents do that, so..." Jongin says unsurely. Minseok's and Lu Han's faces brightens.

"That's a nice idea, kiddo. What do you think, Minseok?" Lu Han asks.

Minseok nods, agreeing. "I think it's quite fair."

They all seem happy with that suggestion but Yi Fan definitely not. He pouts. This is not the reality he wants. He starts to regret sharing his Minseok.

He is deep in regretful thought when he feels he is being hugged by his small husband. He looks down at the fluff of dark hair with pointy white ears.

"Yi Fan, you put up a lot with my needs and selfishness. Thank you. I love you so much." The small cat mumbles in his collarbone. Yi Fan smiles then kisses the top of Minseok's crown as he hugs him tight. He tilts Minseok's face up to him and leans down to give him a passionate chaste kiss, ignoring LuHan's annoyed coughing and Jongin's intense disapproving stare.

He releases Minseok then gives him one last kiss on the forehead. "Alright. We will do Jongin's suggestion. Now, let's unpack. We'll discuss the scheduling later." He says less annoyed than he was seconds ago.

YiFan sees Minseok jumps in excitement and brings his bags to a room he seems to like. Lu Han and Jongin also choose their respective rooms, but he can't care less about them. Seeing his Minseok really happy, makes him so happy too.

He knows how much Minseok longed for having his own family. He knows how much Minseok easily gets lonely. Minseok never felt the warmth of a family since he was a stray cat. That's why even without having fetus kitten involved, he was still going to ask Lu Han to join them because he knows Lu Han knows too. Jongin is a nice addition. His addition completes them actually. Yi Fan may a bit regret for sharing Minseok, but he never regrets of having them in Minseok's life, and as a result, in his life too.

He walks to Minseok's room, helping the smallest cat along with Jongin and Lu Han. The smile in Minseok's face is so beautiful and Yi Fan is mesmerized as always.

---

"How about we take turn every two days? Like the first two days, Minseok is with me, then the next two days he is with Yi Fan, the the next next two days with Jongin, then comes back to me and repeats." Lu Han says after so much consideration.

They starts the discussion about Minseok's rotating schedule after the are done with dinner.

"Why it has to be from you? I'm the oldest here." Yi Fan lifts an eyebrow in annoyance.

"It's just an example!"

The two of them keep arguing while Minseok just cuddles leisurely with Jongin, thinking how Lu Han and Yi Fan is going along so well.

"You don't want to join their stupid argument, Jongin?" Minseok teases the youngest while his neck. He smirks when he feels Jongin shudders against him.

He doesn't care the formal scheduling and how they want it to be right now. He is somehow and wants to do something y at this moment. Since stupid Yi Fan and Lu Han seems enjoying each other's companion, he decides he'll enjoy Jongin's.

"H-hyung..." The black kitten whimpers as he starts stradling his laps and grinds their hardening crotches together. The youngest nervously holds on Minseok's side.

"Mommy wants daddy inside mommy so badly. Can't mommy have it now?" Minseok purrs right in front of the young cat's face, soft breath fanning his y full lips. Minseok swears he hears something snaps inside his youngest husband before the latter pulls him closer and claims his teasing lips rushly. Minseok sighs into the kiss triumphantly.

He doesn't fight Jongin's hungry tongue that tries to invade his mouth, letting it in so easily. He holds the soft chocolate lock tighter, pulling it closer, enjoying his young husband's hot wet muscle massaging his own. Until suddenly all of Jongin is gone and somehow he is...floating in the air?

"Minseok-ah... That's not funny." Lu Han's voice sounds so irritated next to him. He grimaces at him guiltily and yelps when his lifter, Yi Fan, puts him on the sofa carefully next to Jongin, caging him with his arms. Yi Fan definitely doesn't seem amused by his act.

He pouts, feeling wronged. He just wants to do something nice with his husband(s). Why can't they let him relax and enjoy the mayo?

"Minseok, you've been a very naughty boy. You need to be punished." Yifan says at his face. Minseok growls at his husband's sterness.

"What punishment?" he asks bravely.

But really, this punishment is so cruel. Minseok laughs so hard as evil hands and fingers attacking his sensitive spots. Yifan and Luhan tickle him which soon is joined by Jongin although in Minseok's opinion, he has to be punished too. That brat takes advantage of him! But...

"Ahaha! Stop! It hurts! Hahaha!" He cries between forced laugh. They decide to take mercy after three minutes more of tickling. At this point, Minseok is overly tired. He giggles occasionally while breathing hard although it's already over.

"So cruel." Minseok sulks playfully. "My mood was good. I could all of you at once if you let me earlier. Now I'm tired." Minseok teases, making the three others blush.

"Baozi! Your words!" Luhan hits his shoulder lightly. He giggles.

"Why~~? You guys surely never complained when we were alone before. Why being embarrassed now?"

"Now, now, I bet you are very tired, love. Why don't you go to sleep now? You have morning class tomorrow." Yifan says while petting his fluffy dark hair between his white ears. Minseok yawns at the comfortable touch and nods sleepily, unconsciously going to the golden cat's arms who wraps his arms around him protectively.

"Jongin. You have to go to sleep too. You start to go to school again tomorrow." Jongin nods with a pout, seeing Minseok in the comfort of the giant cat's arms.

The black cat gets up from couch then leans to Minseok in Yifan's embrace and kisses his hair.

"Good night, Minseok-hyung." He smiles when he hears the pregnant cat mumbles his reply of good night.

"G'night, Yifan-hyung, Luhan-hyung."

"Good night, Jongin." Yifan and Luhan answer in the same time. They are surprised at the timing then have a glare battle with each other. Jongin shakes his head at his hyungs' childishness as he walks to his bedroom.

After Jongin left the room, the glare heatens a little before it subsides. Luhan gets up from the couch.

"Want a drink?" He asks while walking to the fridge which is already filled with light beverage and beers. Of course Minseok isn't allowed to access the beer. But the adult husbands can.

Yifan shifts Minseok, who already snores lightly in his chest, to a more comfortable position. The pregnant boy stirs a bit and whimpers in his sleep before snuggles deeper on his husband's broad chest.

"You don't have class tomorrow?" he asks the younger as he accepts a can of beer Luhan gives him. Already opened, he notices. He is grateful. His hands are quite occupied with holding Minseok in place.

"Not until midday. But I'll accompany Minseok to his class tomorrow. I don't want him to be alone." Luhan says as he seeps his beer. Yifan follows the action. He hums at an agreeing respond. Then there's silence fall upon them and it's just Minseok's light breathing and the sound of beer seeping that can be heard. Before Luhan breaks it.

"Are you sure Mr. Wu won't be looking for you or getting mad at you for picking up 'trash' like us?"

Yifan stiffens. So Luhan knows who is his family. It can't be helped. There isn't much Wu out there. But there isn't much Lu out there either.

"I can tell the same to you, Lu Han." It's Luhan turns to freeze.

"I... I was already done with the Lu." He says collectively.

"Our situation is different, Lu. The Wu cut their tie with me based on who I became and I can't care less about it." He starts softly. Minseok stirs and whimpers in his sleep again, as if sensing he is going to 'bully' his best friend. Yifan kisses his forehead and he becomes calm again.

"But you... You just ran away from Lu." He continues. Luhan bites his lower lip nervously.

"I wasn't running away." Luhan says firmly. "I was just walking to the way I want. And unfortunately, it's different from what they want."

Yifan smiles. Beer can already emptied, sits nicely on the coffee table, he reaches the other's head with hand that is free of not holding Minseok, ruffling the light brown lock and soft fur on the ears. Luhan looks at him, surprised and flustered, but doesn't reject his touch.

"Just so you know, I'm proud of you for thinking that way. Whatever happens in the future, just remember that you have Minseok, Jongin, and me behind you."

Luhan tsks. "Don't try to act cool by yourself. We both know Wu is scarier than Lu. Who knows what they'll do if they finally know their heir actually has kids."

"Well, it doesn't matter. The kids have four fathers who will protect them at any cost." Yifan says with a smile. Hand is already retracted to lift Minseok on his hold. Luhan gives a small smile.

"It's true." He agrees.

"Does Minseok already know about Wu? Did he even know what trouble he was tying himself into?" the light brown cat asks worriedly. He doesn't know how deep is the thing between Minseok and Yifan.

"Does Minseok know about Lu?" Yifan asks back. Minseok is already in hands, ready to be carried to his room.

"Of course. Minseok knows anything about me!" Luhan feels he was being doubted by the older golden cat. But the other cat just smiles at him.

"Then don't worry. Minseok knows what mess he was throwing himself into. It applies to you, me, or even that Jongin kitty."

Luhan finally smiles in relief.

"He has such a messy choice of life." Yifan laughs softly, agreeing with him.

Luhan comes closer to them then kisses Minseok's cheek. "Good night, baby. Sweet dream," he whispers softly in his ear.

Minseok cracks open his eyes a little then grins at him. "Good night, Lu-ge." he says before closes his eyes again sleepily and snuggles at Yifan. Luhan smiles seeing the love of his life looks happy.

"Good night, Mr. Wu." Luhan says before retires to his own bedroom. Yifan smiles before shifting Minseok in his arms then brings him to his bedroom.

As he put Minseok on the bed, Minseok is immediately moves his hands to look for him. He slides to the other side of the bed and puts the comforter over their body before grabs the white cat's waist and pulls him againt his body. Sleeping Minseok is fast to wraps his hands around his waist and burries his face to his chest.

Yifan tilts his head up to kiss the slightly open mouth. "Good night, love." He hears Minseok mumbles something before goes to commatose sleep again. Yifan chuckles endearingly.

"Sweet dream, baby."


The end became more emotional and complicated than I initially intended to.. Haha.. But i'm sorry.. I doubt there will be much drama in this story. I at writing complicated story. I just want to give more background to the characters and more interaction among xiu's husbands ^^

i cant promise when i'll update again.. but i hope soon.. i promise i'll try my best..