Ch 3

Fur balls and 'I love you's

Because I feel pumped up, I update quickly ^^;

Thanks to your comments that you gave for this story.. It made me wants to update quickly.. Please enjoy~

------------------

A week after the pregnancy discovery. Two days after telling Lu Han...

Minseok invites Jongin to his house to deliver the news to the poor high school student. Yi Fan has something to do so it's just Lu Han to give him moral support. The three already discussed at what to do with the teenage cat. Now it's time to execute the plan.

It's not the first time Jongin here although he's still a bit nervous. It's not often his tutor asks him to come to his house. And that light brownish cat is always hostile towards him when all Jongin wants is a nice sweet time with his tutor crush. He likes it better when Minseok comes to his house, in his locked room, doing naughty things he wouldn't dare to do with female cat. Well, he never prefers female anyway.

But today, Minseok requests him to come to his house and Jongin never says 'no' to his cute crush.

Minseok is doing something in his bedroom since he said he was dizzy and queasy and needed a moment. So that leaves him with Lu Han who plays soccer in his game console. The older cat offers to play together which he accepts hesitatingly. This is still the Lu Han who usually sent daggers to his direction everytime he went here after all.

They are focused on the game that all that can be heard is the game's noise and their occasional curses. Until Lu Han speaks. A really weird topic too.

"Jongin... Do you like kids?"

That's definitely caught him off guard. But Lu Han is usually weird. There was a time when he asked him if he likes mayonaise more or ketchup more. Or if he prefers strawberry over its shortcake. Or if he likes girl in miniskirt or legging better. So he thinks this is just Lu Han and his weird questions.

"Well, I think they're fine... So... I do, I guess." He answers nonchallantly as he is still focused at the tiny ball in the monitor.

"Do you want to have kids your own?" The next question comes just as weird.

"Well, of course I do... But honestly, I'm not really into Queens. So I doubt I will have any in the future." ! Lu Han scores a goal in his goal post.

"What do you think about having them now?"

Jongin pauses the game then looks at the older cat judgingly.

"What do you want to say? I said I don't like Queens. Why do I have to even think about having kitten now?" He doesn't understand at all. What does he want from him? Why does he always ask weird things?

"Just think. It's a what-if... And resume the game please," Lu Han says casually. Jongin pouts, he feels like being played but he eventually relents and resumes the game.

He never thinks he will ever mess with a female cat. But thinking the what-if... What he is going to do?

"First, my parent will surely kill me. But they'll eventually forgive me and I'm sure they will help me to raise my kitten. As for me, after my parent kill me, I think I will marry that girl. It's something I risk myself after all. If I ever do that, though." He answers seriously although he knows he's so stupid to think hard about Lu Han's questions. But he always answer Lu Han's weird question seriously. Maybe he is indeed stupid.

"You know that Minseok has a rich boyfriend, don't you? That golden lecturer." He is shocked at the sudden change of the question. And that fact somehow feels like giving a punch to his guts that he is frozen and let Lu Han's team to steal the ball from his.

"Uh.. Yes. I met him once." He says quietly.

"You know that they are going to get married, right?" Why this hyung keeps rubbing salt on his wounds?

"Y-yes. That's what Minseok-hyung told me." He feels like crying right now. He tries hard to forget the fact that his crush is going to get married soon in this month. And this cruel cat reminds him over and over again. Fingers are still not moving in the controller in his hands.

"That weird rich cat invites you to marry your beloved hyung in the wedding. That's if you want to, of course."

"EHHHH?!"

Jongin doesn't understand but he's so shocked that he begins to hyperventilate.

"Oh My God! Lu Han! What did you do to Jonginie?" Minseok who just comes out from his bedroom, immediately runs to them. Lu Han just shrugs his shoulders.

"That's not how you break the news!" Minseok slaps LuHan's head lightly before goes to the hyperventilating black cat and hugs him.

"Jongin! Jongin! Are you with me?" Minseok shakes the youngest' body to wake him.

Jongin's eyes start to focus and when he realizes Minseok is hugging him, he blushes. He pulls away from Minseok reluctantly in a polite distance.

"I don't understand, Minseok-hyung. What's going on?" he asks cluelessly at his tutor. Minseok grimaces guiltily at him. He reaches for the young cat's hands and holds it in comforting way, making the young black cat feel suddenly hot.

"Listen, Jongin. There's something I want to tell you but please listen well and don't freak out before I finish my story, okay." Jongin looks at his tutor with uncertain expression but nods nonetheless.

Minseok breathes deeply before he throws the bomb, small hands still holding Jongin's tightly but not hurting. He looks at Lu Han who already stops playing and sits next to him, watching the tutor and his student. His friend gives him an encouraging pat in his shoulder.

"Jongin-ah... This may sound weird but... I'm pregnant." Jongin's eyes widen in shock and Minseok can feel the younger's fingers flinch beneath his hands but he still holds them in place. When Jongin is going to open his mouth, Minseok stops him.

"I'm not done yet." And the young cat shuts his mouth again immediately.

"You see... You may or may not be the father. We still don't know for sure. But the thing is... I and the other possible fathers, Yi Fan and Lu Han, are going to get married. We won't to force you to join the marriage too if you don't want to. We want you to think about it."

That's what Minseok said and he let him think about it. Now that Jongin is alone in the comfort of his room, he can't help but thinks about all. He can't believe he may be a father in a few months with his crush! But... He is still a high school student. What can he do? Should he tell his parent? Will they really kill him?

Of course it's not forbidden for a high school cat to get married. There are cases of young Queens or Toms get married because of pregnancy problem (Queens being pregnant and Toms being the culprits). And it's not like it affects their education or something since they are still allowed to continue their school. But it's not really advisable. Many young marriages don't end well.

But it's Minseok we are talking about. His first love, his first crush, his first everything. He awares he's still young and many possibilities exist in front of him. Will his love for the white cat last long? Does he want to live with him for the rest of his life although it means living with other cats? But... Minseok is going to marry soon. He will lose him eventually and this is actually a chance for him to be a part of Minseok's life.

Damn it! He loves Minseok so much but does Minseok loves him too?

"Hyung... Do you...love me?" Jongin asks when Minseok comes to his house to give him a tutoring, two days after the news. He can see blush creeping to the pale neck and cheeks of the older cat.

"Honestly, I don't know Jongin-ah." He fiddles with his fingers. Jongin thinks this hyung is too cute it's not healthy. "You see, I do care a lot about you. And there's a time I was upset seeing you being so close with that girl you said your library mate. But, doesn't it mean I'm selfish? You can have better. I'll.. I'll just burden you... And I want *sniff* the best for you..."

Now it's not cute anymore. He's freaked out. Minseok is legit crying and he doesn't know what to do. Why is he crying anyway?

"Oh my God! *hic* I'm so helpless. Why am I crying? *hic* Wh-why I can't stop? I'm sorry, Jongin-ah. I'm sorry... I'm pregnant and ugly and useless. You'll never like me..." Minseok sobs hard and speaks at the same time. He doesn't know why suddenly he feels like the worst person in the world. He can't stop himself from being mellow.

Jongin feels like crying as well. He hurriedly comes closer to his tutor and hugs him.

"Don't cry, Minseok-hyung. You're not useless. And you are very pretty, you know. I like you a lot. I love you, Minseok-hyung." He confesses as he pats the older cat's hair to calm him, rocking him back and forth.

Minseok looks up at him pitifully. And Jongin almost laughs at the messy face he has right now but he knows this isn't the right time.

"You love me? Really?" He asks as holding his cry. Jongin smiles and nods then kisses the tears in his face.

"Yes. I was thinking a lot and then I came to a conclusion that I love you, hyung." He says while carrying the smaller cat and putting him on his bed softly, hovering above him.

"I," a peck in the forehead.

"Love," the right flushed cheek.

"You," the left one.

"So," the cute button nose.

"Much," the rosy lips.

Suddenly feeling happy, Minseok giggles like a kid given chocolates. Jongin is almost afraid of the sudden mood swing but the older boy's laughter is so soft, cute and delightful so Jongin is mesmerized. He smiles, relieved that the elder stops crying whatever the reason is.

"I think I love you too, Jongin." Minseok breathes cheerily. He cups the boy's face and pulls him down to meet his kiss. Jongin let him, enjoying the sweet taste of Minseok's lips. His heart races at Minseok's reply of his feeling.

Jongin's hand goes down to Minseok's hips, sliding his hand under his shirt before pushes it up, exposing the smooth flat abs. Minseok's breath is hitched when the black cat's cold hand glides upon his stomach, caressing it softly.

"I hope I do contribute my seed here," he the soft skin of his stomach. "I want you to bear my kitten, hyung."

Minseok sighs when Jongin starts to kiss his neck down. The kisses then jump from his collarbone to the plane of his stomach. Wet tongue a long line upward in the middle of his abdomen and he bites his lower lip to not spill any moan because Jongin's parent are outside the room.

"Or should I you now to ensure that you bear my babies, hyung?" Jongin talks to his navel, fanning hot breath there. Minseok shakes his head frantically as he shoves Jongin away from his body. He is hard already. But they can't do it now. Not when his student's parent can hear them from outside.

"Don't tease, Jongin-ah," he protests with a pout. Jongin chuckles then kisses his white ears one by one.

"I'm not teasing, hyung. I'm serious."

"Your parents are outside!!" he reasons as if it's not clear enough. Jongin just looks at him with love filling his eyes and Minseok feels so self conscious being stared that hard.

"I'll marry you, hyung. I want to marry you. Although there's a possibility that I'm not the father, I'm still going to marry you. Can I?" Minseok blushes at the sudden proposal. He's surprised to hear it directly from the young boy.

He looks at the younger's eyes to see any hesitation but finds none.

"Are you sure? You really can forget me and have a better future, you know..." Minseok tries to make him think more because it's a life-changing choice.

"A future without you? I don't think it will be any way better." Minseok smiles and unconsciously, tears starts to pool at his eyes again. God! He cried a lot today. Maybe it's hormone.

"Thanks for loving me, Jongin." Jongin just kisses him on the lips again, long and passionate. When they parts, he whispers.

"Should we tell my parents now?"

"Can we wait until Yi Fan and Lu Han can come too?"

"Okay."

It's the day after tomorrow when Minseok comes to his house with Yi Fan and Lu Han. Both of them introduce themselves as Minseok's fiances and Jongin envies them at the status.

Jongin's parents, his father and mother and his step father and mother, welcome them happily until Yi Fan as the eldest of the four starts to tell their purpose of coming here. The hell breaks loose. His father almost disowns him but his step mother calms him down before it really happens. His mother shows her anger too although not as bad as his father.

After a lot of cons, a little bit pros, and a whole lots of persuasion from YiFan's part, including him taking care of Jongin's part of marriage monetary obligation, his parents finally agrees. Well, Jongin's family isn't rich, just normal. Having one of their child married in an untimely time isn't really a nice reality. Jongin is grateful to Minseok's lover for many things somehow.

His mothers tell Minseok to take care of his health and to come to their house often as they want to see the pregnancy development since it may be their first grandchildren. Jongin is the second oldest of five siblings and his older brother is just a normal university student that definitely doesn't make a stupid (no, not stupid) mistake and impregnates other cat.

All in all, it ends safely and happily for Jongin's family.

.
.
.
.
.

"What's about Minseok-hyung's family? Have you talked to them?" - Jongin.

"I'm stray so it doesn't matter." - Minseok.

"Eh? Is that so? How about YiFan-hyung's family?" - Jongin.

"I was disowned since they knew I'm gay. Don't worry, though. It's not a big deal." - Yi Fan.

"What?! Then uhh... Lu Han-hyung?" - Jongin.

"I ran away from home since young. I don't think my parents wants me back, with or without kitten." - Lu Han.

"∑(O_O;) What's wrong with you guys???" - Jongin.

------

Yay! Jongin joins the to-be family!

How's it this far? I hope you like it ^^

Comments = love <3