Ch 2

Fur balls and 'I love you's

"Eat more, baby." Yi Fan says as he put another slice of raw salmon to the younger's plate. Minseok accepts it with a glee. Salmon is his favorite. He is glad his kitten likes it too, not like the poor beef steak he loves so much but got him want to throw up everytime he smells its scent.

"He already eats a lot. Do you want to make him burst? I thought you are on diet, Minseokie," Lu Han sees them in disbelief.

They were having a dinner in Minseok's and Lu Han's apartment. It's been four days since Minseok knew about his pregnancy and told YiFan about it. They decide to tell Lu Han, one of the possible kitten's fathers, tonight.

"I decide to quit dieting for awhile. Fanfan won't mind I'm getting fat, right, Fanfan?" he says cheerily, looking at the older cat with face full of hope. The eldest cat smiles lovingly to his lover.

"I love you no matter what, baby." Yi Fan says as caressing the white cat's hair. Lu Han scoffs at the unwanted romantic sight.

"Will you love me less if I get fat, Hanie?" Minseok asks so suddenly right in front of his lover and it catches LuHan out of guard. He observes Minseok's face to see if he is joking around, but no, his expression is damn serious. Then he observes his friend's lover. There's a weird comprehension in his face and Lu Han wonders what it is. Should he answer jokingly or just be honest?

"I.. I won't..." He says softly, deciding to be honest, light brown ears flat on his hair, almost guiltily as he admits his undying love for his best friend in front of the latter's boyfriend. They had this thing sorted long time ago although it didn't stop him to lure his bestfriend into his bed at some nights. Many nights, considering they are just best friends.

"I assume that you haven't moved on, Lu Han," Yi Fan states nonchalantly which angers Lu Han. He suddenly stands up from his seat across the couple and slams his hands on the table angrily and bares his teeth.

"It's not easy, you ! Like you can forget your love to Minseok so easily! You-

"I figure it that much and I am relieved that you still love Minseok, Lu Han." The oldest cat says calmly while Minseok blushes nervously in his side.

YiFan's words doesn't make sense. Why is it a relief that he still love his lover? Is he going to leave him? Really? Just a month from their wedding? He breathes deeply, trying not to jump into wild assumption. He starts to relax then sits again at his seat.

"What do you mean?" he asks firmly this time, crossing his arms on his chest. At this point, no one has appetite to dine.

Yi Fan sees Minseok who looks at him for support. He nods at the younger, urging him to tell the truth. Minseok nods back, feeling brave with Yi Fan's hand holding his under the table.

"Lu-ge," Minseok starts, Yi Fan frowns at the calling. He is always jealous how Lu Han gets the privilage to be called ge by his lover while he, the real older one, never gets called like that.

Lu Han sees his nervous best friend. He is so confused and curious to what all of this is about. But he forces himself to wait. He knows Minseok needs his time when he explains his feelings, his distress. Lu Han swears if it is about that teacher makes him sad, he'll go snatch him away from him.

A file, which seems put next to Minseok's chair all this time, is being put in front of him. He doesn't waste any time to open the file and reads the document. The subject is enough to make his heart races but he says nothing and keeps reading carefully. The couple watch him stiffly. After he finishes reading, he put the file on the table then looks up to the pair, to Minseok.

"Minseok... You..."

"Yes. I'm pregnant. With four." Minseok answers the unfinished question eagerly. He is both excited and scared somehow.

"Am I ..."

"Yes, Lu Han. You are most-likely one of the fathers." This time Yi Fan is the one who answers.

Lu Han's eyes widen and he really doesn't know what to do. How can Minseok get pregnant? Well it does possible, but the possibility is too small. Okay, it doesn't matter how. So his kitty or kitten is on Minseok's belly? He is amazed and astounded. Does he have to take responsibility? He gladly will but Yi Fan is here. And he said he is one of the fathers so there's more than one and he is sure the other one is Yi Fan. Who else anyway.

"Before you come up with useless questions or stupid conclusion, let me ask you this." Yi Fan cuts the silence. "Do you want to claim your kitten or not? I won't mind having Minseok's kitten although if it's not mine."

"Of course I want to!" Lu Han answers loudly, almost angrily, his cat ears and tail perking tall. But then the reality sinks in. Minseok is Yi Fan's lover. As much as he loves Minseok, his best friend will never be his.

"B-but you..." he trails off softly, almost defeated. He is no one. He is just a college student who has a low-paid part time job. He is no match to the rich lecturer. He feels so helpless. He wants to grow his kitten together with Minseok, too. But he is technically no one. He looks down in defeat. Until suddenly he feels himself being hugged by a familiar warmth. He looks up to see Minseok clinging onto him.

"I never tell you this, but I love you too Lu-ge." The white cat smiles and kisses his cheek. Lu Han's face reddens in embarrassment. His heart beats faster. He never heard that he love him too. But how can it be? How about Yi Fan?

"And guess what, Lu-ge!" Minseok says excitedly. His white tail sways right and left, it's a sign that he is so happy. But how this situation is happy in any way? Of course he is somewhat happy but it is weird. Yi Fan can't be happy about it, right? He doesn't dare to look at the oldest cat's face right now.

"What?" he asks blankly, warily, following Minseok's flow.

"Yi Fan said you can marry me, too! Isn't it amazing?"

"WHAT?!" now he shouts. He pulls Minseok away from him but still holds his shoulders tightly, afraid to let go completely.

Minseok just looks at him with a happy smile in his face. Then suddenly, like realizing something, he gradually becomes sad.

"D-don't you like it, Hanie? You don't want to marry me?" his white ears go down sadly.

"No! I mean of course I'd absolutely like to. But... I don't have that much money yet. How can I marry you?" he says in weak voice as his grip on Minseok's shoulders tightens.

Hu jumps in surprise when a big hand caresses his hair. It's Yi Fan, smiling at him. Damn that freaking giant using his height for his advantage.

"Don't worry much about money. I'll take care of it. You can pay me back later if you insist to do so. But really, you don't need to think that much." Yi Fan says calmly.

"Why are you doing this?" Lu Han asks suspiciously. Because it IS suspicious. But Yi Fan just laughs.

"I just love Minseok so much. And I know you love him as much too. I can't imagine myself loving him that much but can't have him. It must be hurt for you all this time." Lu Han's face flushes red in bewilderment. He doesn't know if he is upset or embarrassed.

Minseok blushes at the eldest's confession. He feels so lucky to have these people love him so much. He must be a saint monk in his previous life.

"And Minseok loves you, too. Maybe longer than he loves me." Minseok blushes darker. Lu Han's eyes stare on him in surprise.

"Are you serious?" Lu Han asks, still in shock.

Minseok pulls himself out of Lu Han's tight grip then stands between the two.

"How did you know, Fan?" he asks as holds Yi Fan's hand. The eldest just smiles and brings his hand to his lips, kisses the back of his hand.

"I know you more than you know yourself, Minseokie. I told you. I love you more than you can think of." He winks at him, making him blushes again. "But really. Even without the kitten, I planned to ask you to join the marriage, Lu Han. I don't hate you and Minseok loves you. Living together doesn't sound bad. So... Do you want to join the marriage?"

Lu Han looks at the golden cat in disbelief. He wants to take the given chance to be with Minseok, but his pride nags him. Why he has to share Minseok with the elder? And Minseok actually loves him for a longer time? He is so stupid to not realizing it sooner. And the did he mean by taking care of the monetary problem of the wedding? He will make his own money and hold his own grand wedding!

"Lu Han..."

A soft spoken voice breaks his train of petty thoughts. Minseok's hopeful face comes into his sight. His vision goes from his beautiful pair of almond-shaped eyes to the ever inviting lips, to the delicate jaws, to the y peeking collarbones then to the arm that connects the owner's hand with the golden cat's. His heart melts. It doesn't matter if Minseok loves him first or later. The reality is, Minseok loves Yi Fan, too. Even if he confessed sooner and Minseok were his lover, the latter would still fall in love with Yi Fan when he met the elder which was something neither could avoid. Yi Fan was Minseok's employer in his internship program after all. And Lu Han knows how much Minseok adores the teacher.

Well, Yi Fan isn't a bad guy. He's even able to fit himself into his and Minseok's friendship effortlessly. That's saying a lot, considering their friendship is already in a husband-wife level, as said by people around them. He thinks maybe...maybe it's okay.

"I definitely won't mind if you don't want, Lu Han, so Minseok is mine alone," Yi Fan says with a hint of tease in his voice as he hugs the small cat, golden bushy tail possessively circling Minseok's left thigh.

That knocks a sense in LuHan's head. his pride!

"I do, you jerk! I will join the marriage! But I'll pay you back, definitely!" He finally answers a bit too loud as he blushing hard. At least he can keep that little pride of paying his own wedding although it means he borrows money from the eldest.

Lu Han walks closer to the couple then kneel in one knee in front of Minseok. The couple's eyes gaze curiously at him and it makes him nervous. But he must man up and say it. He feels like he must do it.

"Minseok-ah, I know this is not really an ideal situation and I'm lack a lot of things, but... I love you. Would you marry me?"

Minseok's eyes widen at the sudden proposal from his first love. Although Lu Han has agreed to marry him, he never thought he would propose him formally. His eyes waters as he is touched and happy beyond happy.

"Yes! Yes! Lu Han!" He jumps at the slightly younger cat as Yi Fan releases his hand and Lu Han catches him in a tight hug. "I love you, Lu Han!"

"I love you more, Minseok."

.
.
.
.

"Now, we need to tell Jongin." - Yi Fan.

"Jongin? Minseok's student? Why do we need to tell him?" - Lu Han.

"He is the third possible father." - Yi Fan.

"WHAAAT???!!" - Lu Han.

"Teehee." - Minseok.

"Don't 'teehee' me, Kim Minseok!!!!" - Lu Han.

----

How is it? ^^;
I hope more of you give comment so I can know your thought.. And every comment motivates me a lot :)

Thank you for the subscribes ;; I never expect it to be that many.. But I feel like forcing you to subscribe because it's subs-only TT.. Just so you know, you are free to unsubs anytime if this isn't what you expect. I dont mind, really.

Thank you for the upvoters.. You all are so kind ;;

Next chapter is news for Jonginie :D
Look forward to it ^^