Ch 4

Fur balls and 'I love you's

Yi Fan doesn't let Minseok help him with the wedding preparation. Instead, he asks Lu Han to help him. Lu Han agrees. He needs to minimalize his work, they insists. Minseok sulks. It's his wedding too. Why he can't join the preparation? All he does is going to campus, tutoring Jongin, and lazying at home.

He is bored. He wants to go out too. He wants to choose what flower they'll use for decoration, what kind of tuxedo he'll wear, what food they'll serve. But no. They don't want him to get tired. Even Jongin will go to his apartment to get his tutoring. But he isn't tired at all! He's still in the first trimester in his pregnancy and nothing even changes in his body yet, except the occassional nausea of course. But it's nothing he can't handle. And there's one thing actually...

"Are you okay, Minseok-hyung?" Jongin asks worriedly.

Today isn't tutoring day but Jongin comes to Minseok's apartment when the elder gets home from his college (Yi Fan told Minseok to directly go home after his classes end). He wants to spend more time with his beloved hyung. And Minseok is alone anyway. Yi Fan and Lu Han is busy with the wedding preparation. He is working on his Math homework when he notices Minseok's blank face; like he is thinking something but he isn't sure of it.

Hearing the other's worried question, Minseok blinks his blankness away and looks at his youngest fiance (yes, fiance, finally). He suddenly blushes. Jongin wants to coo at how cute Minseok's confused face is.

"Uh.. It's nothing.. It's just... lately I feel uncomfortable... with my chest..." he timidly answers.

Jongin tilts his head, confused. "Your chest? Do you have difficulty to breathe?"

The smaller cat shakes his head. His face is red as he talks in low volume. "It.. It's my uhh, b-.. It's kind of hurt..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Oh God, this is embarrassing!" Minseok covers his hot face with his palms. Jongin blushed too, just slightly.

He reaches the other's hands and pushes them away from the beautiful face of his lover who looks at him shyly. He smiles softly before kisses the smaller cat. He pulls Minseok to his laps, his back against his chest, and backhugs him, hands circling the lean waist.

Minseok's quickly adjust himself to a more comfortable position and snuggles deeper to Jongin's warm embrace. In that position, Jongin continues doing his homework. Minseok feels safe and warm, all weird condition his body felt is forgotten, and he is fallen asleep inside the comfort of Jongin's arms.

When he's awake, he is in his bed. He gets up groggily and comes out from his bedroom. Jongin is still in the living room, now with Yi Fan and Lu Han who lecture the youngest about making him sleep in tiring position. Jongin looks pitiful with his black ears and tail go down.

"What are you two doing? Don't bully Jongin," he says while walking to their direction, sitting next to Jongin and leans at his shoulder. The young cat goes rigid at his blatant affection towards him in front of the older cats who are clearly glaring at him annoyedly.

Yi Fan pouts. "You spoil him. I start to regret my decision to share you."

Minseok laughs softly. "Hey, since we all will get married, learn to love each other too, not just me."

"Impossible." - Yi Fan.
"Not a chance." - Lu Han.
"Can I?" - Jongin.

The two older cats glare at the youngest again. "Don't be full of yourself, kid." Lu Han says in menacing tone.

Jongin whines sadly. Minseok hugs him.

"Don't worry. You all can learn." His two other lovers see him as if what he says is ridiculous. Which it is in their opinion.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Minseok asks easily as he stands up and walks to the kitchen. Yi Fan's on his tail.

---

"How is the preparation? Going well?" He prepares dinner and Yi Fan helps him.

"You can say that, although bringing Lu Han along might not be the wisest decision I ever made." Yi Fan answers while washing the vegetables before cutting them.

"You have some different opinion?"

"We have a completely different opinion."

Minseok frowns. Hearing that somehow makes him wonder what kind of marriage life they'll share. Well, he's sure they can manage somehow.

"That's why you should have me accompany you. So we can have it my way." Minseok says begrudgingly, still holding a grudge for not being allowed to come along.

Yi Fan chuckles at his sulking lover. He brings the bowl of cut vegetables close to Minseok then hugs his lover from behind, hands resting in the smaller man's stomach, caressing it lovingly. Minseok automatically leans back at his chest, white tail winding in the taller's leg.

"How's your day, baby?" he asks while kissing the crown of the white cat who still cooks despite the uncomfortable position.

"Boring. Until Jongin came then made me happy and you two scolded him for it." He answers sulkingly. Yi Fan grimaces guiltily.

"I just don't want you to get tired for sleeping in that position." He reasons. He can see Minseok is pouting from above. His lover is too adorable. He kisses the puffy cheek (ignoring Lu Han's protest of "Hey! We can see everything from here!" since it's an open kitchen) and has the smaller cat blushes instantly. He knows he has been forgiven by then.

"Let's get you checked up tomorrow. I want to see my babies. ("Not just yours, dammit," Lu Han protests loudly. "Hyung, you can't curse. The babies can hear you," Jongin tries to calm him. Yi Fan ignores them all, of course.) Then we will go to the tailor for fitting. How does it sounds?" he offers as he releases Minseok who readies the food in the plates. The white cat turns to face him with a smile.

"Sounds like a date," he says happily as if he wasn't sulking just now. Yi Fan thinks pregnancy hormones are scary. But he smiles back.

"Yeah. A date. It's been awhile, right?" he steps closer to his smaller lover and hugs his waist. Minseok puts his arms around his neck, smiling beautifully. So Yi Fan does the most making-sense thing to do when a beauty is right in his arms. He kisses him, sweet and soft. (Still ignoring the angry protests from the living room.)

Well, it's maybe his own fault to be indiscreet about proposing the date. So he can't really complain when Lu Han is in the passenger seat of his car. Minseok sits in the back, amused at his annoyed face. Jongin has to go to school so he can't join the checkup date. But they'll pick him up for the fitting date.

"Why are you the one sitting there?" he asks, trying to be calm as he turns on the engine.

"Because I don't want you to sit with Minseok. It's pretty fair. I don't sit with him either." Lu Han says snarkily. He groans in distress. Minseok chuckles from the backseat.

"Tell me again why I agree to let you marry the others?" Yi Fan asks in exasperated tone, definitely to Minseok. Minseok giggles.

"Because you love me so much, you said." He answers playfully. Yi Fan sighs.

"Right. How naive I was." He mutters to himself softly but everyone inside the car can hear it. Minseok laughes lightly while Lu Han rolls his eyes.

Minseok pushes half of his body to the front then kisses both of his lovers' cheek before sits back properly on his seat. He is happy to hear their grunted noise of embarrassment and see the back of their neck turns red. The journey to the hospital goes quite well with Minseok's humming voice filling the air. Both Yi Fan and Lu Han know that Minseok is in a very good mood when he hums or sings. And that's enough to put a cease-fire between them for this moment.

They arrive at the hospital after 15 minutes of driving. Lu Han accompanies Minseok going directly to the waiting room while Yi Fan takes care of the registration and administration. Many pairs of eyes are on them as they walk inside the room. Well, it's not everyday you see a man-man couple going to a obstetricians. Lu Han feels proud yet Minseok is shy. He is never good at being the center of attention. But Lu Han's warm smile and tight hold of his hand ensure him that everything's going to be okay. He smiles back gratefully.

They see many kind of patients. There's a young woman who is still in the initial stage of pregnancy. There's bump but not too visible. And there's some women in their mid pregnancy. There's even some in their late. Their belly bump is huge. In his first time he went here, he didn't think much since there was no other patient back then. But now, seeing the pregnant women with their big bellies, Minseok's somewhat scared to imagine he will be like them in some months later.

Lu Han senses his lover's discomfort. He kisses his temple while asking if he is alright.

"I-I'll be big like them, won't I? Will you still love me then?" Minseok whispers so softly but Lu Han hears him perfectly. He pulls Minseok's body closer to lean on him then pats his arm comfortingly.

"I will always love you. And although I don't want to admit it, Yi Fan will always love you, too. Even that brat, Jongin... We all love you so much. You don't need to fear anything. We will always be beside you. Or at least, I know I will." He kisses the sides of Minseok's head, caressing the soft hair.

"Do you think I'll be a good mother?" Minseok plays with his fingers. He is nervous, Lu Han observes with a smile.

"You'll be the greatest mother ever." Lu Han answers earnestly and Minseok's giggles. Lu Han's glad that his lover starts to relax again. He kisses his fluffy soft cheek and whispers, "Just so you know, we'll always here beside you, Minseok. You're not alone." Minseok nods shyly and smiles.

After awhile, Yi Fan finally comes. But beside him, there's a bumpy pregnant female cat who holds into the golden cat hands for support. Minseok doesn't like the sight. Yi Fan looks at him with a smile but he ignores him with a pout. He can see the older cat's face falls but the latter continues accompanying the woman to a seat. She says her thank you and Yi Fan bows to her to excuse himself then goes to Minseok and Lu Han. He sits on an empty chair next to Minseok.

"Minseokie," he calls his lover. Minseok turns his face away from him. He feels so heartbroken. He looks at Lu Han who gives him a pity look.

"Minseokie, that woman is in her seventh month. And she has four babies too, just like you." He tries to talk to him. But he thinks he makes a wrong topic when he sees Minseok's cheek puff and his tail swaying fast in angry movement. Lu Han speaks with his eyes 'Are you stupid?!!'. Maybe he is.

"Minseok-ah.. Baby.. I'm sorry. I just helped her. She is supposed to come with her husband but he can't come right away because of a little accident in the way. She looked troubled that's why I helped her." The small cat's still silent and refuses to look at him.

"Baby.. Please...," he pleads as he holds Minseok's hand tightly. Lu Han feels awkward here. Minseok is leaning on him, refusing to see his other lover. And Yi Fan looks pathetic. And he knows Yi Fan isn't exactly doing something wrong here.

Minseok knows it too. Yi Fan is just being kind. He'd do the same if he were him. It's an obvious act of sympathy. But somehow he can't control the stupid jealousy that takes over his hormon-controlled heart. He feels so stupid he wants to cry. No. He is crying right now. Damn.

"Minseok! Minseok, you okay?" Lu Han asks worriedly. He shakes his head furiously because the crying is so stupid and nonsense.

Suddenly he is pulled into a big chest and embraced by a pair of huge arms. He snuggles closer to Yi Fan and cries because he can't stop it.

"I'm sorry, Minseok-ah. I'm sorry." Yi Fan whispers. He shakes his head because, no, it's not his fault it's that stupid hormon's fault!

"I love you, Minseok. Don't cry. I'm sorry."

Yi Fan keeps muttering until he calms down. When he does calm, he pushes himself slightly from the warm chest then looks up at his lover. Yi Fan's loving gaze never leaves him. Somehow, Minseok can feel his weird hormones in full charge and he can't push it away. He tilts his head cutely like a kid asking for candies.

"Kiss me?" Minseok requests innocently which makes Yi Fan and Lu Han bewildered. They are in public. And Minseok crying was already making a scene enough.

Yi Fan can't say no to his over-emotional fiance so he leans down to kiss him. Lu Han slaps his own face in embarrassment. Kissing cheeks or faces or pecking lips is sweet and acceptable. But kissing as in makeout is a whole different thing because Minseok is already climbing Yi Fan's laps, and Lu Han doesn't know if he wants to go from here because he is jealous or embarrassed.

Yi Fan can feel all eyes are on them and he even hears some whispering about them. But he can't do anything but kisses back as passionately while holding his fiance so he won't fall. They are in a waiting-room chair after all. Oh dear God! They are in a ing waiting-room chair! He doesn't know how long they make out but he is really grateful when Minseok's name gets called because a little longer than this, he'll pop a .

Minseok is in daze as he abruptly stops attacking his fiance's addicting lips because someone calls his name. When he assesses the situation he is in, he blushes furiously. They are in waiting room, dammit! He immediately drags his lovers to the doctor's room to avoid more weirded look.

"Welcome back, mr. Minseok. I heard what happened in the waiting room. I wished I could see. They said it was hot." His doctor, dr. Yixing greets teasingly. He blushes harder if it's possible.

"Well, you bring your partners today? I can't blame you to jump at one of them. They are hot. Did they do you together? I can imagine how those quadruplets being made. Cats with one husband usually has just one or maybe two litters. But you have two partners! Double the pleasure, double the outcome!" The three blushes at the overrated talking the doctor does. They are frozen in their feet.

"Come, come. Sit down, please. Don't be shy." The bunny doctor says with an innocent dimpled smile, so contrasting with his previous words.

Minseok wonders why he comes to this doctor again. Yi Fan and Lu Han wonders if the doctor is not fake. Does he have a certificate to be a doctor? Is he on drug?

For Yi Fan's and Lu Han's relief, the doctor does his job normally. Minseok is laying in the examination bed like how it's supposed to be. Then dr. YIXing tells him to open his shirt which Minseok does without question, not noticing the frown that starts to form in his fiances' face. The doctor takes a clear-colored tube then pours some weird green gel on his palm. He's going to apply it to his patient's stomach but two hands grab his wrist to stop him. He looks at the owners of the hands.

"What are you going to do, doctor?" Yi Fan looks at the doctor annoyedly. How dare him going to touch his Minseok's soft stomach skin. Lu Han's glare at the doctor is as angry as him. The doctor rolls his eyes.

"Usually I let my nurse do this. But I'm sure you don't want Mr. Minseok to be touched by woman. So I do it myself. Or you want my nurse do it instead?" the doctor offers kindly. But the hands won't budge from his wrist. Minseok's embarrassed at his lovers' blatant possessiveness.

"Look, gentlemen. I'm a bunny. You're not even my species. And I'm a straight married man. See," he shows his wedding ring in case the jealous men don't believe him. "I'm just doing my job here. I'm not hitting your wife."

"I'm not a woman. I'm not a wife," Minseok mutters to himself, pouting. He thinks no one hears him but the sensitive-hearing bunny doctor immediately apologizes at his rudeness.

"Just let dr. Yi Xing do his job, Fan-ah, Hanie-yah." Minseok says, no, orders. The two reluctantly release the doctor's arm.

"Thank you," the doctor smiles kindly again before applying the gel to Minseok's stomach. The two pathetic fiances still send the innocent doctor a glare for touching their lover. The doctor is kind enough to ignore them and proceeds to scan Minseok's abdomen.

"Gentlemen, as you can see here, there're four spots," the doctor gestures to the monitor besides the bed. "They are your babies."

The three men are amazed at the picture in before them. Dr. Yi Xing smiles at their childlike amazement.

"Mr. Minseok is in his sixth week. So we can see a bit of their heads start to form and those tiny dots there are their forming hands and legs." He continues to explain.

Minseok is touched at the miracle in his body. They are his kitten. His babies. It's really a wonderful feeling. He cries again, due to happiness this time. Yi Fan caresses his hair lovingly and wipes away his tears. Lu Han holds his hand tightly as if telling him how touched he is. Both have the same happiness in their eyes.

They sit on the dr. YiXing's desk again after the scan and sonograph end.  The doctor tells Minseok to be extra careful because he doesn't know if male pregnancy is weaker than female's or stronger or the same. Not many case, not many information. Clearly, his body will produce more estrogen and progesterone than a normal male body will need because of the pregnancy. He doesn't know what effect they'll do to his body. That's why he needs to be careful. He also warns them about the mood swing and asks the two fiances to be understanding. Minseok blushes because he knows how troubling his mood swing can get. The doctor gives the photo scan to keep which they accept gratefully.

They exit the the hospital with a content heart. The babies are healthy, the mother is healthy, there's nothing more perfect than that. They, or maybe just Minseok, can't wait to share the story to their youngest.

----

Omg... Long chapter? Not really. Lol. I'm so sorry to not update sooner. I'll try to update this every weekend. I hope I can do it ^^;

I take off the subscribe-only restriction because I felt guilty forcing people to subscribe to read my flimsy fics.

Thank you for people who commented, subscribed, and upvoted this story. ^^

As usual, comments = love <3