with you

my friend mr. fox
Please log in to read the full chapter

15

WITH YOU

 

Gongchan wakes up the next morning, in the warm embrace of Jinyoung's arms. He feels the elder's breath against his neck, and his arms are tightly wrapped around his waist. They've never been so close before, and Gongchan feels his heart thumping wildly against his chest. Why?

The morning sunlight seeps through the window curtains, shining on Jinyoung's face. He's still sleeping soundly, softly snoring as he only does when he's dead tired. Everything is quiet, so so quiet, to the point that he's almost a hundred percent sure that Jinyoung will wake up any minute because of his raging heartbeat.

Gongchan's confused. He doesn't know what happened, how he got here, why his eyes sting so badly every time he opens them, but he knows they all relate to one person; Jinyoung. The thought suddenly makes his face hot; what could've possibly happened to make him so embarrassed?

Then he remembers something, a faint memory from last night's events. Jinyoung had arrived home late at night and he had gotten up to check on him. But then, he saw something. Something so magical and surreal; something he has never seen. What was it?

The thought suddenly pops up in his mind, an image so lively and clear. Gongchan's head snaps up—accidentally bumping into Jinyoung's chin—and his eye's widen when he sees the same white hair and vivid blue eyes.

"Y-You—" Gongchan starts, wanting—needing to know the answers to all the questions he has—but instead, Jinyoung covers his mouth with the palm of his hand, and leans in to his face and whispers softly.

"I can explain," he says with those deep, blue eyes that Gongchan's swears to have seen before. It only takes one look into them to agree so quickly and without hesitation.

Slowly but stea

Please log in to read the full chapter