let me hug you (for a bit)

my friend mr. fox
Please log in to read the full chapter

9

LET ME HUG YOU (FOR A BIT)

 

A glare. That was literally the only thing that greeted him once the door opened. Of course it wasn't so uncommon for Baro to be greeted with a glare, but it was fairly rude if it happened without reason—maybe. With a gulp, he carefully stepped inside and removed his shoes before standing up straight and awkwardly smile up to the guy who answered the door. There was definitely a reason behind that glare.

"So, uhm... is you know, uh... Gongchan here by any chance? We agreed to meet up earlier, so I—" Geeze, this guy was a tough one. Baro knew that no matter what he said nothing was going to remvove that guys anger, so he just decided to go back to his usual non-respectful self.

"Gongchan! Help me! He's going to kill me! He's going to kill me!" Or he might as well go into panic mode.

"What—Jinyoung!" Gongchan shrieked once he saw the death glare he was giving his new-ish friend or whatever he is. "Stop it!"

"Huh?" Jinyoung suddenly snapped out of his strange state, looking over at Gongchan with innocent eyes. Instead of being scared or frightened by the younger's sudden appearance, Jinyoung took a moment to actually appreciate the rare moment of finding Gongchan in his drowsy state.

Cute. Wait, wha—

 

Gongchan closed the door with a huff and rested his back against the door, ignoring the elder's whines from the other side of the door and instead closing his eyes to think. Jinyoung had been acting weird lately—well weirder than before—and something was just not right. His sudden outburst earlier that day was really unusual, and Gongchan was stuck with the famous question of "why." They have been hanging out as much even though they basically live together and go to the same school, same grade, same classes—same everything. But why does he feel like they're more distant now than ever before.

"Are you just going to stand there, or are we actually going to discuss the important stuff." Baro, whom's prescence Gongchan had forgotten, said out of the blue seeing how they were really not doing anything. "I mean, I like being here and all—I guess, but there is more important things to discuss."

Gongchan nodded, waving his hand and motioning for Baro to scoot over so he could sit on the ground—not the bed or the desk chair because that would make Jinyoung furious. He patted the space in front of him signaling Baro to take a seat as well. He wasn't really in the mood to talk, so he figured that motions were better than nothing.

"Okay, let's get started." Baro said before he cleared his throat. "The reason I have asked you to come here today—"

Gongchan gave him the look of 'it's my house not yours.'

"—you asked me to come here today is to discuss the most top secret, important matter of all: Why is that dude stealing my precious marshmallow?"

Another look, this time saying 'let's just forget the nicknames, I beg you.'

"Fine," Baro rolled his eyes. "The matter of too many tutoring sessions a week between those two. Happy?"

A nod.

"The objective is to completely elimate the bond between them without seeming too suspicious. So far I've come up with two great plans that would fit the objective just perfectly! Let me show you plan A, or what I like to call plan 'eliminate the resources!' It goes like this:

"First, we take Jinyoung's study books without him realizing—which is what you would do, you know since you are closer to him and all. Second, you give the books to me in an ultra-secret way: via post office. I'll give you my address later, it's too dangerous here. Lastly, I wil

Please log in to read the full chapter