get away from him (or i'll make you)

my friend mr. fox
Please log in to read the full chapter

11

GET AWAY FROM HIM (OR I'LL MAKE YOU)

 

"Wait—so you're saying that you two have never met?" Gongchan asked, suddenly confused by the sudden answer that was given to him. The blonde had always made it seem as though they had known each other for quite a while.

"Not officialy, no." Baro replied, only looking over his shoulder for a moment.

"Oh, so does that mean he doesn't—"

"Know that I exist? Yeah, probably. I'm not so sure myself." He said, putting his hands in his pockets as he looked up at the sky. For some reason, Gongchan almost bad for him, maybe because the blonde seemed to be not-so-bad-of-a-guy, or wasn't that horrible-looking. Yes, perhaps that was it, definitely not because he ever considered him a friend or anything of some sort.

"Have you tried talking to him? You know, get his attention or something? I mean, he won't even look at you if you've never met. Someone's got to make the first move, right?"

Baro started laughing—only lightly at first, but then turned into a full blown laughter of fake tears and lack of air. Gongchan was puzzled, somehow taken aback after seeing him completely opposite of what he looked like a few moments earlier. Did he say something funny? Last time he checked this 'crush' thing was a serious matter.

"Oh my—wheeZe—did you just—cough—hear yourself right now? I can't breathe—" The blonde laughed, clutching onto his stomach as he fell onto the ground, where he proceeded to roll around in laughter.

"Stop it!" Gongchan whined, a bit bothered by the fact that he was being laughed at. "What did I even say wrong?"

He waited for the other to calm down a bit (which took approximately more than ten minutes), before asking him again.

"What did I even say right now?" He asked, watching Baro as he sat back up and picked pieces of grass out of his hair. The blonde laughed again, giving a huge grin.

"'Someone's got to make the first move, right?' As if you've been able to do that yet." He replied with a smirk.

"What? I don't have a crush on anyone, though." Gongchan said, furrowing his brows in confusion.

"Pfft, yeah right. You think I didn't see that lovely show of you and that Jin guy the other day?" He replied, smugly.

"Jin? You mean Jinyoung?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Jin, jinyoung, jinold, it's all the same." Baro said lazily, stifling a yawn.

"I don't like him though." He replied, still confused by the entire situation.

"Yeah, I don't like cookies either."

 

Oh, no, no, no, no. This couldn't be happening. Gongchan looked at his math test's mark with pure horror, not believing—more like not wanting to believe the bold, red mark printed on the paper. He was absolutely sure that he had gotten at least half right. He even studied two days straight for this test! How could he have possible failed?!

"Hey, Chan, what'd you get?" Baro suddenly piped up, scaring him to no end. Since when were they in the same class? Nah, who cares. "I got my self a b-plus!" Wait—

"You got a what?!" Gongchan screeched, snatching the test out of the blonde's hand. Just as he had previously said, the beautiful red 'B+' was written on top, circled, with a smiley face to the side. Gongchan looked back at his own test, precisely at the red F with three bolded lines underneath and a quick note of 'tutor' to the side, no signs of a smiley face at all.

"Ugh—" He groaned, letting his head slam onto the desk as he silently cried over his terrible mark (once again).

"Hey, at least you—nah, forget it, there's nothing good about that." Baro said, clearing his throat awkwardly when Gongchan glared at him. "But you could always get a tutor like the teacher suggested?"

Gongchan sighed, looked down at his grade and continued to sulk against his desk. Yes, he definitely had to find someone, now.

 

"Do it, Chan. Just do it. Send the message. Just click that button. Nothing else. Just that. Do it, do it." Gongchan chanted to himself, repeating the same thing until he found the courage to actually send Shinwoo the message. He absolutely needed to improve his math mark, and delaying this message until some other time wasn't going to get him any further.

Closing his eyes, Gongchan pressed the screen and quickly threw his phone on his bed, not wanting to deal with the nerves of waiting for Shinwoo to respond. It was one thing to talk to him, but a whole other to text him. And for some reason, Shinwoo having his number didn't sound so good.

Unknown
Hey, are

Please log in to read the full chapter