Hehe (:

Week with Jonghyun

hehe Key in the morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Where am I, my back hurts. Then it all started coming back to me. Kibum and I made up as I was remembering this a smile started to form on my face. I got up trying not to wake up Kibum and just sat in front of him watching him sleep. He looked so peaceful but mostly a prince. I couldn't stop staring and with out thinking I started playing with his hair. Kibum's hair was amazingly soft that couldn't stop touching it

-" Morning," I was surprised I didn't even know he was awake," were you having fun there." He teased me while ruffling his hair.

-" Morning," I looked down so I could hide my face.

-" Awww don't be shy jagiya," Kibum got closer to me, lifting my chin, and gave me a small peck. I felt my face redden as I wasn't use to this.

-" What do you want to do today?" I asked.

-" I was thinking we should go out on a date." He said playing with my hair. He's getting revenge I thought.

-" Yeah that seems like fun what should we do?"

-" What we always did together," he stood put out his arms," Go shopping."

- I laughed at the sight not seeing him this happy in a while, so I jumped from the couch and hugged him. It nice to be in his arms. I looked up at him and smiled at him and he smiled back.

-" We'll eat breakfast and go to your house so you can change." He said ruffling my hair again.

-" Morning love birds," I heard from behind.

-" Oh, morning Ms. Kim." I was surprised and a little embarrased.

-" Hanna, we've known each other for to long now you don't have to call me Ms. Kim. Plus I see you found Kibum." I started to remember the painful memory of yesterday.

-" What is Umma talking about?" Kibum whispered to me.

-" Nothing." I didn't feel like telling him what happened.

-" You kids want breakfast you have to help me." We heard Kibum's Umma call from the Kitchen.

- Breakfast was nice. Ms.Kim made pancakes with chocolate chips. I geuss she new they're were my favorite. Ms. Kim was telling us stories of how we use to act when we were little, I couldn't believe half of them but they brought some good laughs. Especailly the one when Kibum was little he use to cry and Ms.Kim would put a bow on his head and he would stop. Omo I haven't done this in a long time.

-When we finished breakfastKibum and I went to his room so he can change. I wasn't bothered that he was changing in front of me and he didn't seem bothered either. Maybe we got use to it knowing eachother for most of our lives.

-" Hey Kibum."

-" What?"

-" You're still chubby like you were in elementry school." I said poking his stomach.

-" Yah, that's it. I'm going to get you." He tackled me onto his bed and started to tickle me.

-" I... can't.... breath," I said laughing to hard.

-" HA! I got my revenge."

- I pouted planning to get revenge later I just wanted to leave soon so I can spend time with Kibum. He always took really long to change but I was the same way. After trying on five outfits we finally left to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys boring chapter I know. I'm getting you guys ready for something. The ending is going to happen soon too. Ugh I don't want to end it but it has to sometime. Here's a secret though I'm going to make a sequal.

Wae you guys so shy? Comment I need to know your opinions.