Meeting

Week with Jonghyun

-I had the worst first day of school so decided to go to Kibum's school. I also had to find Taemin so he can take me home because he doesn't want me to get . I can't believe Onew apps told him that. It's a good thing that their school is just across the street from mine so I don't have to walk far.

-Isaw Taemin waving like a little bay coming out of preschool. I saw two other guys with him. One was Kibum I can always tell him from far away well I should we've been best friends since the first year of grade school. The other guy I wasn't sure who it was but he was making my heart flutter. I could feel my cheeks turn red as they were apporching me. When Taemin saw me his eyes lit up, ran to me, and gave me a huge bear hug.

-"Yah, Taemin get off people are looking,"I yelled. Kibum gave me a hug too but it wasn't as tight as taemin's but still firm. I saw at the corner of my eye the other guy starring at me and biting his lower lip.

-"Do I get a hug too,"the other guy said.

-I blushed,"No, I don't even know your name."

-"Oh yeah, Jonghyun this is my closest friend Hanna and Hanna this is Jonghyun the new transfer student."Kibum introduced us.

-"Nice to meet you Jonghyun-ssi hope we can become friends."I said.

-"Same, no need to be formal you can call me Jjong."Jonghyun said. I smiled

-"Hanna, let's go to the new cafe. I wanna eat cake before we go home,"Taemin oppa said as I nodded in agreement.

In the cafe...

-Jonghyun and I got to know each other better. He was really sweet and very charming, but something told me that he was a player or he was very affectionate. Taemin oppa and Kibum weren't really paying attention to us as oppa was inhaling his cake and Kibum was texting.

-"You want a bite Hanna," Taemin said as I nodded.

-"I will eat well Taemin oppa,"I said before oppa fed it to me.

-Jonghyun looked puzzled as Taemin was feeding me some of his cake. I wonder why he was starring at us like that. I felt an awkward silence flowing through the air until Jonghyun broke it.

-"Are you and Taemin dating,"Jonghyun asked. I tried to hold in my laugh but couldn't because Taemin oppa started laughing and even Kibum was smiling with amusment. "What!?"Jonghyun fustrated.

-"Taemin and I are siblings, brother and sister," I laughed. Jonghyun sat in his chair looking fustrated. After eating sweets we all seperated and went home.

At Taemin and Hanna's house...

-Since we live with appa in an apartment so Taemin and I have to share a room. I was fine with it considering how close Taemin and I are. Ever sincce our mom died Taemin is the one who is always protecting me since appa is always busy with work trying to support us. I always tell Taemin everything and Taemin always tells me everything. So I decided to tell him about how I felt about Jonghyun.

-"Oppa can I tell you something?"I asked scared of how he would react.

-"What!what!what!?!"Oppa said excitingly as he hopped on to my bed.

-"You know the new guy, Jonghyun,"I said while blushing.

-"You like him don't you, it's written all over your face," Oppa shouted with a huge smile.

-"Shhh, appa might hear us were not suppose to be up right now," I hissed at oppa.

-"So do you like him or not!?"

-"Yeah, he's so nice and sweet and he makes my heart flutter."

-"Aww, Hanna you're so cute," Taemin said while attacking me with a hug.

-"Yah, go to sleep," we heard appa yell from his room.

-Taemin rushed to his bed as I layed down. I thought of Jonghyun the time before I fell asleep.