I Need You

Week with Jonghyun

Recap:

-Jonghyun got a banana split sundae for us to share. It was a little corny but cute, it seemed like he was a little kid everytime I would feed him a bite and he would feed me. I really like being with Jonghyun, he makes me feel happy when ever I am with him, but Kibum keeps popping up in my head. I don't want to lose my best friend. I felt Jonghyun touch my cheek,"You had a sprinkle on your cheek," He smiled at me. "Are you okay now?" I nodded feeling a lot better,"Ok that's good. I should probably take you home." He said dissapointed and took my hand and we walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at school...

-I really need to talk to Kibum, I can't have our friendship end like this. All throuhout the day I couldn't stop thinking about this that I wasn't able to concentrate on classes. So many things have been happening and it's only been a month into school. I never thought I was about to lose my best friend, I never even thought about having a boyfriend. Maybe I'll talk to Kibum after school. I wonder if he'll even talk to me. I heard a faint ring in the back of my head, and Minho's voice and a hand on my shoulder.

-"Yah, Hanna, are you ok?" Minho said conserningly as I looked up at him," come on let's go to the infirmary. He grabbed my hand and I followed him quietly.

-I was glad to see no one was in the infirmary as I let tears strem down my face. Minho wrapped his arms around me and wiped my tears away and gave me a piggy backride to the infirmary bed. I curled up in a ball as I layed there, trying to hide my face.

-" Are you okay?"

-" Not really."

-" What happened, did Jonghyun do some thing to you?"

-" No, Jjongie didn't do anything."

-" Then what is it?" Minho said a little confused and fustrated. I know Minho wasn't good at handling situations like this so I held in my tears and decided to tell him.

-" I think I'm just confused."

-" Did something happen yesterday?"

-" Yeah," I was now sitting up," Kibum told me he loves me and I'm not sure what to do, because I am with Jonghyun."

-Minho took in a deep breath," You should confront him."

-" Yeah, I know, but I don't know how I feel anymore."

-" What do you mean?"

-" I'm not sure if I like Jonghyun or Kibum."

-" When Kibum told me he loves me it made me realize that I might have feelings him but I don't want to hurt him."

-" I should let you rest and think about it." I heard Minnho leave the room and I hid myself under the sheets.

- It was very dark. I was confused and scared I didn't know what to do. I kept turning until I saw a bright light as I started walking towards it. As I got closer to the alluring light, I satarted to see two little kids walking happily, hand in hand. It was such a peaceful scene, and then I noticed that the two little kids were Kibum and I when I was four and Kibum was 5 . Oh my gosh we look so adorable. I wish I could go back in time, where things were so simple, so innocent, when you really didn't care about anything. Then I saw myself trip while running and I got a huge cut in my legs and saw Kibum come running to me. I couldn't really tell what they were saying but I saw myself crying non-stop and Kibum wiped my tears and gave me a piggy back ride all the way home. Then I started to remember this day, Kibum always told me this whenever I got hurt," You have to stay strong." I'm noe sure why it made me feel better.

-I felt a sudden jolt and I woke up in an instant. It was the school nurse, she woke me up because it was after school. I couldn't believe that I slept through class. I decided what to do so I rushed out to the school gate to see all my closest friends waiting for me. I ran into Jonghyun's arms feeling warmth and comfort. I looked around for Kibum to only see that he was not there.

-" Taemin oppa, where's Kibum?" I said still in Jonghyun's arms.

-" Oh, he didn't come to school."

-" Ok, Jjongie oppa I really need to talk to Kibum. You can go ahead of me."

-" No, it's ok I'll just go with you." and we started walking towards Kibum's house.

At Kibum's house...

-I was really nervous to ring the door bell, but then Jonghyun came up and pushed the botton. I was scared to see who was going to answer the door, but it was just Kibum mom.

-" Hi, Mrs. Kim, is Kibum here?"

-" No, he hasn't came since yesterday."

-" Ok, I think I know where he is." I waved goodbye to Mrs. Kim and Jonghyun and I left.

-" Aren't you worried to where he is," Jonghyun asked.

-" Not really, he does this a lot, whenever he's mad or sad about something."

-We were near the place where Kibum goes when he's upset. I started to see Kibum and a smile was brought to my face but then soon wiped away when I saw he was with someone else. Nots started to form in my stomach, I felt a sharp pain in my chest as I thought my heart was crumbling. Kibum was with his ex, the one that always tried to brake our friendship, Na eun. Why were they together? Tears streamed down my face as I started to walk away from the sight. Jonghyun grabbed my wrist.

-" You've been acting different Hanna it's not like you to cry so much."

-" Mianhae."

-" I think you feel more for Kibum."

-" I'm really sorry Jonghyun," I said crying into hands.

-" It's ok, it was nice being with you. Kibum needs you and you need him," he said hugging me tightly for the last time," I'll walk you home you've been through a lot today."