Rescued

Week with Jonghyun

-Today is Sunday, Jonghyun and I were goinf to have a date. He told me to meet him at the movie thetre. I wanted to look nice for Jonghyun because he only seen me in my uniform for school. So I decided to curl my hair and wear this summer dress that's pink and has tiny white dots. It also has a pink bow in the fornt that was pushed to the side. The shoes I was wearing were one inch white heels that had three bows.

-I didn't notice that I took so long getting ready that I didn't notice the time. So I had to rush to the thetre. When I got there, there was something different about Jonghyun. His casual clothes were so simple but suit him very well.

-"Did you wait long," I said to be polite.

-"No, I just got here."

Jonghyun's POV

-Wow, Hanna seems so different and she looks so cute and pretty. I was so nervous and excited that I came here an hour early. I hope she like the movie I picked and Taemin said she likes horror movies but I feel like he lied to me. When I got the tickets Hanna seemed a little uneasy and held my hand tighter. I hope she's ok about the movie.

Hanna's POV

-Why did he pick a horror movie? I hope it's not as scary as people say it is because horror movies give me nightmares and I end up crying and sleeping with Taemin. I was a little awkward when the movie started because I wasn't sure if we should hold hands during the movie. So I just put my arm on the armrest and in an instant Jonghyun held my hand and smiled at me. When I looked back at the movie there was a crazy man with a mask and ax that was chopping a girl's arm off. the image freaked me out so much that I burried myself in Jonghyun's arms. When I looked up, Jonhyun and I just starred into eachothers eyes. He cupped my cheek, closed his, leaned in, and kissed me. I couldn't help but think that he such a good kisser and for some reason when he was about to pull away I bit his lower lip wanting more. When I pulled away all he did was smile at me and I felt so embarrased so I covered my mouth trying to forget that I bit his lip.

-"You wanna get out of here? I can tell that you don't like the movie."Jonghyun asked. I nodded as Jonghyun got up I took his hand feeling relieved that we don't have to finish the movie.

In the park...

Kibum's POV

-I didn't feel like staying at home and having my mom nag at me so I decided to walk around the park. Hanna and Jonghyun are here!!! How come it always hurts when I see Hanna whith Jonghyun. I feel like something is beating me inside. Maybe I like Hanna. That can't be, we're best friends and I don't want to ruin it, but it still hurts that she's with another guy. I hope she's happy.

Hanna's POV

-I wonder why Jonghyun likes me I thought while we were sitting at the parks fountain.

-"I'll be back," Jonghyun said and gave me a peck on the cheek.

-"Where are you going?"

-"Uh, you'll see."

-It's been a few minutes since Jonghyun left and I was getting worried. I wonder where he was.

-"Are you here alone?" I heard from behind when I turned around it was a strange man.

-"Sorry, I have a boyfriend."

-"I don't see him," the stranger said as he got closer to me and putting his hand on my leg.

-"I'm right here."

-I was surprised to see who it was, so he grabbed my hand and we walked away. We saw Jonghyun and started waslking to him as he had a confused look.

-"You should out for her more."He said to Jonghyun as we walked away. I looked back at Jonghyun and he was crouched down looking at the floor running his fingers through his hair and I wanted to go back to him. I shook my hand from his.

-"YAH, Kibum, what are you doing!?!" I yelled out.

-"Aish, saving you from him!" Kibum shouted in response.

-"Why?" I said more gently.

-"because..."

-"Because...what?" I said feeling impatient. I waited a few seconds for him to respond but he didn't so I started toward Jonghyun. As I took a few steps, Kibum grabbed my wrist,"Because... I love you."I was to surprised to say anything that I just turned around and looked at him not knowing what to say. Kibum was still holding my hand so I used my free hand to make him let go.

-"Don't go," Kibum said softly, as I walked away knowing that it would hurt me, knowing that I lost best friend.