Conffesion

Week with Jonghyun

-I really wanted to tell Kibum about my feeling foe Jonghyun but I had to wait because Kibum really wanted to concentrate on studying. The thing Kibum needed help on was very simple. It was just solving equations with variables on both sides and I could tell Taemin oppa didn't get it either so I told him I could help him too and explain it in a more simpler way.

-When it comes to school work Taemin becaomes a whole different person. He gets fustrated and starts yelling and cussing at his homework. Somtimes he'll just push all his work off the table. When ever he does this we have to take a break so he can calm down, and I always tell him if he keeps doing this we can't go to the same university. Then he starts to sulk be cause he starts regretting what he did.

-After hard work of studying, Taemin oppa said he was going to take a nap. So he stomped to our room and shut the the door. Kibum and I are watching a movie while Appa is preparing dinner. I wasn't really paying attention to the movie. I was wondering if Kibum could tell if I like Jonghyun. Sometimes I feel like Kibum couls read my mind, it's kind of wierd. I notice that Kibum stopped playing with his phone.

-"Hanna, do you like someone?"

-"Yeah."

-"Is it Jonghyun?"

-"Yeah, how can you tell?"

-" I don't know, I guess it's Kind of obvious."

-"Is is really that obvious?"

-"I geuss, you guys would make a nice couple."

-After talking about Jonghyun, Kibum seemed a little dissapointed. I couldn't really tell why. Appa told me to go wake up Taemin oppa. I wonder if oppa was stiil upset or just sleeping. It turns out he was just sleeping. I walked to his bed and yelled," Oppa wake up!"But then oppa grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his bed.

-"5 more minutes,"Oppa moaned not wanting to get out of bed.

-"Appa is going to get mad at us if we don't go to dinner right now!"

-"What we eating?"

-"Your favorite."

-Taemin oppa got up and rushed to the table. When I got to the table, oppa had a dissapointed face and said,"Hanna, you lied to me."

-"What! I had to get you out of bed somehow."

-I could tell that oppa was pouting that he had to get up from bed because he puffing his cheeks.

In Taemin and Hanna's room...

-Taemin and I had to shared beds today because we didn't want Kibum to sleep on the floor, so he's sleeping in oppa's bed. I didn't really like the idea because oppa kept using me as a body pillow and I couldn't sleep. I hope moring comes soon.

The next day in school...

I could see outside the window. People at Taemin oppa's school were doing P.E. and it was Kibum and Jonghyun's class. The boys were doing soccer and the girls were doing track. To my surprise, Jonghyun was really good and really athletic. He seemed so attractive. The way he would run and having the wind blowing through his hair. At the moment Jonghyun seemed so perfect and couldn't wait to talk to him after school.

After school...

-I waited at the gates, like everyday, this time I was by my self. It took longer than it usually did I wonder why? Finally I saw Taemin But he was only with Kibum this time. Then They started running towards me and Taemin oppa covered my eyes and Kibum grabbed my arm.

-"Come with us Hanna we wanna show you somthing," I heard Kibum.

-"Where are we going,"I asked worried about what was going to happen.

-"You'll see, we're almost there," Taemin said while sitting me down on a bench and uncovered my eyes. As I opened my eyes I saw Jonghyun standing infront of me with a guitar. I covered my smile because at the moment I was feeling really shy. Then he started singing and his voice was so indescribable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQm5Et2bFO4&list=FLCKEczhDbVW3DTzty4vpTog&index=1&feature=plpp_video this was the song Jonghyun was singing.

-A million questions were running thruogh my head. What's going on? Why was Jonghyun singing to me? What's he going to do after he's done singing? When he was almost done he stopped playing his guitar but he was still singing. As Jonghyun took my hand I stood up. He stopped singing and asked,"Hanna will you go out with me?"I nodded as he hels me tightly in his arms and I felt him kiss me on the forehead. I felt like my emotions were on over flow. I didn't know if I was going to cry or just smile and hug him back.

-"YAY! Let's got to the cafe for some cake to celebrate," Taemin yelled.

-When I looked at Kibum He had a half smile and Kind of looked dissapointed and sad. I mouthed to him,"Are you ok?" and he just nodded. While we were walking to the cafe, me and Jonghyun hand in hand. I couldn't help myself but smile and feel really happy and think what was going to happen in our relationship.