The Final

Contract of a Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris was hugging Suzy which made her feel awkward but comfortable. She suddenly cleared and said, “Um, sunbae. I can’t breathe.”

Kris immediately let go of her and scratched his nape. “Sorry.”

She pursed a little smile and hang her hair behind her ear. “I’m, err, sorry, too.”

He scoffed and petted her head. “Now, isn’t this awkward? It’s like we’ve been talk for long.”

She smiled shyly. “Yeah. So, um, we’re good?”

He smiled a little and nodded. “Yeah. I guess. You should go in now. I’ll be leaving.”

“Eh? You’re not going to stay here?”

He scoffed. “Why? You want me to stay?”

She chuckled shyly. “No. I mean, you should stay with your father.”

“I thought you’ll say that. Okay.” He placed his hands inside his pockets and shrugged. “I’ll leave now. Goodnight, Suzy.”

She nodded and replied, “Goodnight, sunbae.”

 

{#}

The day of the graduation day has finally arrived. All the graduating students were excited and somewhat sad because they are going to leave the university.

As a junior to her three seniors, Suzy attended the graduation to congratulate them personally. She feels sad because they were already close to her heart. Sohee, Jaehyun and of course, Kris. And as a sign of gratitude, she personally made a DIY friendship bracelet for the three seniors.

“Thanks, Suzy. You really know my favorite color, eh?” Sohee said and hugged Suzy tightly.

“You’re welcome, unnie.” She smiled.

Jaehyun raised his arm in the air and smirked. “This is cool, Suzy. Thanks a lot.”

Suzy smiled and giggled. “No problem, oppa.”

Sohee and Jaehyun waited for Kris to say something but he just placed the bracelet inside his pocket and remained silent.

“Ya! Kris Wu! Aren’t you going to thank Suzy?” Jaehyun asked.

“What would I be thankful for?” he asked coolly.

“Aigoo. Too much rudeness! Too much!” Sohee gritted her teeth and narrowed her eyes.

“What?” Kris asked and rolled his eyes towards Sohee.

Suzy smiled a little and said, “You must go now. The ceremony will be starting in a bit.”

Jaehyun petted Suzy’s head and said, “Alright. Never mind this big rude guy, okay?”

Kris slapped Jaehyun’s hand away from Suzy’s head and said, “Ya! Don’t touch her.”

“Whatever, Kris,” he said and walked away with Sohee.

Kris petted Suzy’s head and said, “I’ll go now.”

Suzy nodded.

 

{#}

After the graduation, Kris and his father headed immediately to a restaurant to celebrate his graduation day together with the family’s close friend.

Later, Kris received a text message.

Sunbae, congratulations! Have a safe trip! (

He replied: Ya! What kind of junior are you? You should congratulate me personally!

She smiled and replied: I’m sorry. I needed to leave during the ceremony.

Kris: Why?

Suzy: Sunbae, I got a new job!

Kris: So?

Suzy: Ya. Sunbae, quit being rude.

Kris: I don’t want to. I’ll see you tonight.

Suzy: But you’re leaving tonight.

Kris: Are you telling me that you won’t congratulate me personally?

Suzy: Ah. It’s not like that. Hehe. Alright. I’ll see you then.

Kris: Cherry Park at 9 pm. I’ll leave at 11 so we’ll have 2 hours.

Suzy: Eh? Saying congratulations will only took a minute or even seconds.

Kris: Are you disobeying your senior again?

Suzy: Aye. Fine. See you.

Kris smiled and was caught by his father. He cleared his throat when he was caught. 

“You look happy,” Mr. Wu said.

“Ah. Hehe. Not really,” he said shyly.

Mr. Wu patted his son’s back and said, “You did great, son. Now you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter