The New Couple

Contract of a Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy half-opened her eyes and saw Mark leaving the club and following a girl. “Oppa?” she asked and sat properly.

Kris’s eyes followed where Suzy was looking at. “Sulli?” he asked with his brows furrowed. “Where is she going?”

“Sunbae, isn’t that your fiancée?”

Kris frowned and didn’t answer Suzy. Aish. She even knows about the marriage.

 “Why is Mark oppa following her?” she asked curiously and stood up from her seat but she was imbalanced. Luckily, Kris caught her. “Oh my, I feel dizzy,” she said while touching her head.

“Idiot. I told you you can’t drink,” Kris criticized her.

Suzy’s hands were on Kris’s shoulders. “Sunbae, I want to go home now,” she said wearily.

“Alright. Alright. I shouldn’t have invited you here. Can you still walk?”

“I want to throw up,” Suzy said which made Kris’s eyes widened.

“Not here. Oh my goodness!” Where is Jaehyun when I need him?

Before he knew it, Suzy already threw up on Kris’s shirt. “Damn it!” he cursed.

 

{#}

Morning came, Suzy’s head hurts due to hangover. She woke up in an unfamiliar room. She didn’t know Kris took her in his apartment. She gasped. “Kris sunbae?” she asked softly and placed her palm on her face. “So embarrassing!”

Meanwhile, Kris was at the living room while reading a book with his legs crossed. He was still in his pajamas and a white V-neck t-shirt. So simple yet attractive.

Later, Suzy was slowly leaving the room and walked past the living room. Kris noticed her and asked, “Does your head hurts?”

Suzy flinched and bit her lower lip in embarrassment. She nodded. “T-Thank you, sunbae.”

Kris stood up and opened the door. “You may now leave,” he said without looking at her. “Change your clothes as soon as possible.”

Suzy was still wearing her y black dress which Kris didn’t like. “I’ll go ahead, sunbae. Thanks.”

When Suzy headed out, she and Kris were surprised when they saw Mark waiting on Suzy’s apartment. Mark was also surprised seeing Suzy came out from Kris’s apartment.

“Suzy?” Mark asked with his eyes wide. “What are you doing there?!” He walked towards the two and glared at Kris.

“Oppa, calm down,” Suzy said and stopped Mark.

Kris was just looking at Mark with a straight face. Then he remembered something. Last night, he heard Mark and Sulli talking with each other. Not just the normal talking but something secretive.

Sulli yelled, “Will you just leave us alone? I can take care of So Eun all by myself!”

Mark begged, “Sulli, please. I just want to see her. Why didn’t you tell me? You hid her from me for four years.”

Sulli scoffed. “What? Mark, I told you the news before but you did what? You just left me. You are an irresponsible person that’s why I flew back to Cal. You didn’t even contact me.”

“I’m sorry, okay? I just didn’t know what to do. I was scared. Sulli, I beg you. Let me see my daughter.”

“No, Mark. You are not So Eun’s father. I am getting married soon and So Eun will forever not know you as his father. Don’t you dare bother me and my daughter, Mark! I am warning you!” Sulli said angrily and walked away.

“SULLI!” Mark shouted with tears emerging in his eyes.

Kris said in an expressionless face, “Nothing happened between us and if something does, I will be responsible.”

Suzy’s jaw dropped. What the heck is he talking about? She just chuckled to disturb the awkward environment. “Now, le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter