The Truth

Contract of a Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re here,” Kris said and dropped off the taxi followed by Suzy.

Suzy stood up in front of the club and gulped nervously. She looked at Kris and nodded. “This is it,” she said and lead the way towards the entrance.

Unfortunately, when they were about to enter the club, Mark was on his way out. He looked surprised when he saw Suzy and Kris. “Baby!” he called. He was obviously drunk because of the way he walks.

“Oppa!” Suzy exclaimed and managed to help him walk.

Mark hooked his arm on Suzy’s shoulders. He glared at Kris and asked, “Why is he with you?”

Suzy gulped nervously and replied, “Uh, he just accompanied me here. I’ll take you home now, oppa. Let’s go.”

Kris gritted his teeth and glared at Mark. Smart a**hole. He thought. “Um, Suzy, are you sure you can take that – I mean your boyfriend home?”

“He’s kinda heavy but yeah, I gues.” She chuckled.

“Don’t worry. I’ll call Jaehyun to pick us up. He lives nearby.”

“Omo. It’s okay, sunbae. I can take care of Mark oppa.”

Mark scoffed. “Will you just get off our way, big guy? We don’t need your help.”

“I’m sorry, small guy. But I was born to help people who are in need. Well actually, I’m not helping you. I am helping Suzy. So don’t worry because you will never have my help.”

Mark gritted his teeth and glared at Kris. Uh-oh. This must be trouble.

Suzy disturbed the troublesome environment. “Ah, sunbae. Is Jaehyun sunbae coming already?”

Kris dialed Jaehyun’s number and asked him to come.

After a couple of minutes, Jaehyun came. “Ride on!” he exclaimed.

Kris didn’t bother to help Mark walk because he was very sure, Mark doesn’t need him. He sat in front, beside the driver's seat while the couple sat at the back.

While driving, Jaehyun whispered, “Did you caught him already?”

Kris whispered, “Nah. The jerk is a smart guy.”

Jaehyun scoffed. “You’re wrong. I caught them through my phone. I’ll send you pictures later.”

Kris looked at Jaehyun unbelievably. “Good job, man.” He patted Jaehyun’s shoulder and looked at the front mirror where he can see Suzy’s worried facial expression while Mark was resting on her shoulder.

Later, the group arrived in front of Mark’s house. A helper met them on the gate and managed to help Mark. “Ajhumma, I’ll just leave Mark oppa to you. Please take care of him,” Suzy said.

The ahjumma nodded. “Okay, Suzy.”

“Thank you.”

 Mark didn’t bother to talk because he was dead drunk and tired of partying.

 

{#}

“Kris, I’ll just see you tomorrow at school. Bye Suzy,” Jaehyun said and beeped his car.

“Yeah. Thanks, bro.”

Suzy bowed her head and said, “Thank you, sunbae.”

“Oh, wait!” Jaehyun exclaimed and picked up a phone at the back where Suzy and Mark sat. “I think this is yours,” he said and handed the phone to Suzy.

“Oh. That’s Mark oppa’s phone. Thank you sunbae,” she said and reached it.

Yes! That idiot is going to be caught tonight! Kris thought evilly.

 

Kris was busy checking all the pictures Jaehyun sent him. It was the pictures where M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter