The Jealous One?

Contract of a Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was busy reading books in the school library when suddenly, Suzy came and blew an air in his left ear.

“Hey!” he exclaimed then jumped off a little when he saw Suzy smiling at him. He looked at her in a straight face. “Ya.”

“Good morning, sunbae,” she greeted cheerfully. She’s back to being cheerful again as if nothing happened yesterday.

She pulled a chair and sat beside him. “Sunbae, what are you reading?”

He was focused on what he was reading and replied, “A book about business.”

She rested her chin on top of her palms and said amusingly, “Wow. So you are already interested in business, huh?”

He rolled his eyes. “I guess.”

“Mr. Wu will be very happy. I think I really did my job. Ha!” she said, too full of herself.

He shook his head and closed his book. “Are you here just to tell me how proud you are for a job well done?”

She chuckled cutely. “Nah. I’m here to thank you again.”

“Enough thanking me, okay? You’re welcome.”

“Sunbae.” She smiled. “You are really cool. I can imagine you being the boss of your company. Sunbae, you won’t forget me right?”

He shook his head annoyingly. Though he still likes talking with the annoying Suzy. “Can I study now?”

“Oh. Okay.” She smiled and gave him a thumbs up. “Sunbae, you’re so cool! I’ll see you later after school. Remember, babysitting.”  She stood up and walked away.

He smiled secretly and shook his head. “Kid.”

 

After classes, Kris waited for Suzy outside her classroom. Some students wondered why Kris was waiting for her. Maybe they are in a relationship? Or not.

She shyly walked towards Kris while looking around. She said, “Sunbae, you don’t need to wait for me.”

“Huh? Why not?”

She bit her lower lip and whispered, “Some kids think that you’re my…you know.”

He scoffed. “Fine.”

“Thanks.” She smiled a little and the two walked together.

 

As the two were walking towards the exit, Kris kept teasing Suzy. They looked cute together. Kris was holding Suzy’s head while Suzy was trying to punch Kris.

“Look how small your head is,” he teased and laughed.

“Let go, giant!” she shouted but she wasn’t angry.

Suddenly, he let go and she punched his arm. “Wait,” he said and his eyes were towards the exit gate.

“Hmm?” She followed where his eyes were staring at. Then she frowned.

“Guess you need to talk to him,” he said.

She looked up at him and shook her head. “I don’t want to talk to him. We’re over.”

He patted her back and cocked his head. “Go. Tell him.”

She sighed heavily and started walking towards the gate where her ex-boyfriend, Mark, was standing.

“Suzy,” he said, feeling sorry.

“What do you want?” she asked in an expressionless face.

He attempted to hold her hands but Suzy took it away. He pursed his lips and said, “I’m sorry. Please forgive me for lying to you. I promise I won’t do it again.”

She scoffed.  “I don’t think you still need my forgiveness. You have Jiyeon and we’re over. So what’s the point of forgiving you?”

“I just want us to get back together.”

“Woah. Never, Mark. Never. Sorry, I need to go.” She started to walk away followed by Kris.

“Suzy, I love you,” Mark exclaimed which made the two stopped.

She turned her head back to Mark and said, “I loved you. Love with a d, but you just wasted it. Better tell that to your new girlfriend.” Then she finally walked away.

“Suzy! Wait! Where’s my phone?”

Suzy gritted her teeth and walked back to Mark. She ped her bag and took the cracked phone. “Here!” she exclaimed. “Oh, wait…” suddenly, she slapped Mark’s face which made Kris gasped. “That’s for hurting me.” She smirked and walked away.

Kris snorted and walked away with Suzy.

Mark looked stupid standing alone. Some passer by saw him slapped by Suzy. It was embarrassing but he’s worth it.

Kris elbowed Suzy and said, “You’re cool.”

She chuckled and they hi-fived.

 

{#}

“Woah, this house is so huge,” Suzy exclaimed amusingly while staring at the mansion house in front of her and Kris. It was the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter