The Flashback

Contract of a Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crowded people partying wildly and the loud banging of noises are the things she was not used to. It was her first time to enter a club and she didn’t like it. She felt like everyone was shouting and laughing at her. She covered her ears and closed her eyes for a while. She made a deep sigh and opened her eyes. “This place is making me sick. How can I find Kris sunbae in this crowded place?” she whispered.

Some memories got back in her mind. Children were laughing at her because she doesn’t have a mom and a dad. She was abandoned at the age of seven and stayed in an orphanage until she reached 14. Children were shouting at her saying, “YOUR PARENTS HATE YOU, SUZY!”

She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. Then, she walked away and continued looking for her sunbae.

Meanwhile, Kris was drinking at the counter alone. He looked at his watched impatiently and scanned the crowd. He drank a glass of wine and slammed it on the counter.

Suddenly, Jaehyun approached him. “Hey, bro!” he called and sat beside him. “So, where is your girl?”

“I haven’t seen her yet. Maybe she’s no longer coming here. That brat,” he said angrily.

“Calm down, Kris. By the way, I have seen Sulli has just arrive,” Jaehyun said while smirking.

“Guess I should go before she sees me.” Kris stood up from the counter and walked away.

“Hey! The party has just started!” Jaehyun shouted and shook his head.

 

Meanwhile, while Suzy was walking past the crowd, she noticed a familiar face heading to somewhere. “Mark oppa?” she asked and followed him.

“Oppa!” Suzy shouted as loud as she could which made Mark stopped himself from walking away.

He looked at where the voice came from and looked at Suzy in surprise and in awe. “Suzy?” He stammered, “W-what are you doing here?”

Suzy pursed a smile and walked towards Mark who was looking at the way he was heading a while back. “Um, to party?”

“Oh.” Mark chuckled nervously. “Okay. Well, let’s go.”

Suzy smelled Mark’s alcoholic breath. “Oppa…did you drink?”

Mark snorted. “A little. Join me, Suzy,” he said and placed his arms on Suzy’s waist which made the girl flinched by surprise.

Suzy blushed. “A-alright,” she stammered.

Mark let Suzy sat on the vacant couch and said, “Suzy, please wait here. I will be back right away.”

Suzy nodded her head. “Sure.”

 

Thirty minutes have already passed but Mark wasn’t coming back yet. Suzy had already ordered two glasses of smoothies and a plate of nachos while waiting for him. Still, she was patient. Though Mark didn’t even compliment her, she was still hoping for something.

She didn’t know, Kris was watching her from afar. He planned not to leave yet because he saw Suzy but didn’t approach her.

Suzy sneezed because she was cold. “Ah, hate this place,” she murmured.

Later, a foreign guy approached her. “Excuse me, miss.”

Suzy looked up at him shyly and asked, “Yes?”

“I think you’re alone. Want me to join you?”

“Ah no, thanks. I have a friend who just left for a while.”

“But I was checking you out since your so called friend left you. So can I?”

Suzy gritted her teeth in annoyance. Aish. Just get lost! “No really. He’ll be here in a moment.”

“Come on, miss. This is a club. A wallflower like you should be enjoying. Let’s dance,” the foreigner said and offered his hand.

“I said NO!” Suzy shouted.

“Woah.” The foreign guy smirked.

Suddenly, someone cleared his throat. It was Kris. “I think I left my girl here. Sorry.”

Suzy gasped in surprise and looked at Kris. “Sunbae?!”

Kris reached his hand to Suzy and same as hers. “Let’s go.”

“Okay, dude. Sorry,” the foreigner said and walked away.

Kris took off his lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter