The Deal

Contract of a Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month later…

“Sunbae, I heard Sulli will be arriving tonight. Are you going to pick her at the airport?” Suzy asked as they walked past each other at the school hallway.

Kris scratched his head and shrugged. “I don’t know. If president says so, then maybe yes. Are you coming with me?”

She smiled a little and shook her head. “Nah. I need to overtime at the café tonight since I was busy taking care of So Eun for the whole month.”

“Oh. Okay. Hmm, but you’re coming at the dinner tomorrow night, aren’t you? You know, we need to say goodbye to So Eun properly.”

“Ah, yes, I remember. So Eun and her family will be leaving tomorrow night for Canada.” Then her face saddened. She hates goodbye. So Eun was already close to her even though they were together for just one month.

He petted Suzy’s head and pursed a smile. “Ya. Don’t you ever show me that kind of face, okay? Go to your class now. You’ll be late.”

She smiled a little and nodded. “I’ll go now.”

When she walked away, he was watching her until she disappeared from his sight. He sighed and walked into his class.

Suddenly, someone cleared . It was Sohee, Suzy’s senior friend. “Hi, Kris.”

“Oh, hi, Sohee. Is something wrong with your throat?”

“Aye.” She crossed her arms above her chest and teased Kris. “There’s something different on the way you look at her.”

“Who?” He furrowed her brows.

“Who else? Bae Suzy.”

He shook his head and said, “Hey, think whatever you want. Suzy is just a junior to me.”

“Ah really? And you are just a senior to Suzy?” She clucked her tongue and shook her head while saying, “I can’t understand you two. Are you writing a romance story book? Wake up! This is reality. Why are you hiding each other’s feelings?”

His brows were still furrowed while giving Sohee a what-is-this-old-lady-talking-about look. “Are you sick?” Then he placed his palm on her forehead but Sohee shoved it away.

“Ya! What sick? Kris Wu, if you like Suzy, tell her.”

“That must be the effect of having a Heechul boyfriend, eh?” He scoffed.

Sohee gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes. “Why did I even talk to you?” Then she walked away which made Kris laughed.

“Hey, I’m just kidding! Sohee!” He shook his head and finally walked inside his class.

During his boring class, Kris decided to rest his head on his arm while watching outside the window and not listening to his professor.

Then his eyes averted to the girl with the brightest and loveliest smile, Bae Suzy. His heart started to skip a beat and he was smiling like an idiot.

Bae Suzy and her classmates were playing catch the ball at the field. She was so happy she even forgot all the hurts she felt before. She looked different when smiling.

“Aye. How ugly,” he whispered sarcastically.

“Who?” someone butted in.

“Mind your own business,” he said coldly.

“How about I fail you?” the voice asked which made Kris jumped off on his seat.

“Teacher!” he exclaimed which made his classmates laugh.

“Mr. Kris Wu, I suggest you to listen during my lectures since you are a graduating student. But if you still want to extend your school year here in the university, then I guess you better get out of my room.”

He bit his lower lip and bowed his head. “I’m sorry, teacher.”

“You better be.”

 

{#}

At the cafeteria, Kris was buying his water when Suzy tapped his shoulder. “Sunbae!”

“Ya! Why do you keep on appearing from nowhere?” he asked irritably.

She just chuckled and replied, “Sorry. Did I startle you?”

“Aish.” He glared at her and paid at the counter.

She also bought her soda and followed Kris. “Sunbae, few months from now and you’ll be graduating. Do you have any plans for the future?”

“Nah. I’ll leave everything up to my father.”

“Well, let’s say president Wu wants you to own his company someday, but how about you? What do you want to do in the future? Like for example, having a girlfriend, marrying her, or buying a house?”

“Ya!” he shouted annoyingly. “Shut your mouth, okay? It’s my future plan anyway. Do I need to involve you?”

“Hm?” She scratched her head and smiled cutely. “Then maybe I can be your future assistant? Right? Right?” She elbowed him which made him scoff.

“Alright.”

“Yes!” She smiled widely.

“How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter