The Plan

Contract of a Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sunbae, don’t you remember me?” Suzy asked and smiled.

Kris’s brows crossed and looked at Suzy from bottom to top. “I’m sure you’re not one of my ex-girlfriends.”

Suzy’s jaw dropped. She cleared and chuckled nervously. “Nope. I’m the volunteer.”

“Ah. You were the one who stupidly fell asleep during the practice,” Kris said while nodding. “Okay.”

Suzy’s jaw dropped again. Stupidly? How rude!  She faked a smile and said, “Well yeah. Goodnight, sunbae. Thanks for the box.”

Kris shrugged and went back to his apartment.

After a couple of minutes, Suzy opened the box and screamed. “FROGS!” she shouted and threw the box in the air.

On the other room, Kris was laughing hard.

When the box fell down, her mini camera also fell down which caused a cracked on the side. Her eyes widened and cried, “My camera!”

Wait a second. These are dummy frogs! She frowned and bended her knees to pick up her camera. “Someone’s playing with me. Who could it be?”

She the camera and was shocked when she read No SD card inserted. “DAMMIT!” she cursed.

She started to get worried. “Oh no. Someone stole my SD card.” She hovered on the living room while biting her nail.

 

{#}

One day left before the party…

Suzy waited for Kris outside his apartment to ask something. When Kris came out, he flinched when he saw Suzy standing in front of his door. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

Suzy’s face was looking tired. Her eyes looked heavy, forming dark circles around. She didn’t sleep well because she was thinking about the SD card. What if her pictures will be spread on the internet? What if she will be caught that she’s stalking Kris? She’s dead.

“Kris sunbae,” she said wearily.

Kris’s brows were frowning while looking at Suzy in disgust. “What?”

“Do you know who delivered the box you gave me last night?”

He raised one brow. “No. Why?”

Suzy clucked her tongue and sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter