Past and first love

Hard Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How are you today?” Junho asked while driving. He didn’t know how he felt. Nervous? Sad? He was not sure himself. He just had to act strong and brave to overcome the real feelings inside.

 

“I’m fine, how are you?” she asked glancing at Junho before looking back in front. The atmosphere was so awkward even though there was music playing.

 

“That’s good to hear, Oppa is fine as well,” replied Junho holding the steering a bit strong. “The thing is.. is that ahh..,” Junho stuttered just made the latter chuckled.

“Have you had your lunch? Let’s stop by somewhere near.. and.. and there’s something I need to talk about.” Sohee hummed and nodded, noted. 

 

When they arrived at the restaurant, Junho choose the table that was at the corner. “Just choose whatever you want,” told Junho after the waitress gave them the menu. For 2 minutes looking at the menu, they decided to order their food.

 

“Sohee, you remember the day when we bumped at the café?” Junho asked looking at his drink in front of him rather than looking at Sohee who was listening to him. The latter just nodded sipping her ice tea.

“You remember the girl I was with? Suzy?” asked Junho to the latter who was not looking at Junho. “She’s my soon to be wife,” Junho continued now looking directly into Sohee eyes.

 

“I know I made things awkward between you and me and I’m sorry for that.”

“I’ve been such a coward and and.. ahh I’m sorry,” Junho said apologetically. He was so ashamed of himself. He shut his eyes forcefully remembering about the past, his bad boy behavior that made Sohee dumped him.

 

Sohee who was listening all this confession from Junho just smiled sadly holding Junho’s hand warmly. “It’s okay oppa, I forgive you already. Please just forget about the past. Past is past and we both already moved on,” said Sohee with her soothing voice.

 

“I know the truth stories the real one, Wooyoung oppa told me about it. I just can’t believe you didn’t tell me the truth and put all the blame to yourself. Even now you don’t tell me the real story,” continued Sohee that surprised Junho.

 

“You.. you knew? Since when?”

 

“Yes, after what happened Wooyoung oppa told me everything but I was too heartbroken and it was hard for me too forget everything,” Sohee was a bit sad thinking about the past but managed to gave Junho a small smiled.

“But I’m alright now. Sunmi unnie also know about it and of course she forgive you and Woo Bin oppa.”

 

“How.. how is she doing now? Do you still contact each other?” asked Junho hesitated.

“I … uh .. I .. I..,”

 

“It’s ok oppa, don’t worry. You don’t have to explain to me more.. let’s just think about presents and future,” said Sohee sincerely. “Sunmi unnie is doing great, she’s now living in UK with her fiancée, Seung Hyun oppa,” continued Sohee.

 

“Ah! Really? That’s.. that’s good to hear,” Junho replied after hearing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter