Ji's Cafe

Hard Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy wore a long white dress with pink ribbon on her long hair. She was looking in the mirror putting her lipstick on. “I’m done” she smiled.

“Wow Suzy! You look so beautiful. Where are you going?” Said Min who just came in to Suzy’s room after knocking the door. 

“Well, I have a date at 4 later. I’m excited unnie!” smiled Suzy.

“Haha great. I hope it went well later.” Wished Min good luck to Suzy

 

3.45PM at Ji’s Cafe

 

Junho just arrived in front of the cafe. He was wearing his blue sweater with brown pants. When he wanted to enter the café he bumped a girl until she fell down.

“Ouch! Why am I so unlucky today?” she cried.

Junho looked sorry helped the girl stood up by giving his hand. He couldn’t see her face because of her long hair “Are you okay miss?”

The girl holds his hand as she stood up. “Ahh I guess so.” She then altered her hair so she can see the man who helped her. Junho lowered his sunglasses to see the girl. Both of their smiled faded when they see each other.

“What?!” they shouted at the same time. “You again? Are you following me?” asked Junho harshly. 

“Hey! I’m the one supposed to say that. Why are you following me until here?” she shouted.

They were bickering about two minutes until one of the employees approached them. “Please stop. You’re disturbing the other customers.” She said politely.

“Well this girl start it first” said Junho pointing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter