Mystery guy

Miss Tomboy

Nicole's POV

I was sitting alone on a bench under a big tree in my new school. I'm so sad because there are no one who want to be my friends because I'm a tomboy. Luckily, my lunch box that my mom make special for me this morning can cheer me up. When I was eating, then someone close my eyes with his/her hand.

"Who is this? Yah....don't play around" I ask the owner of this hand.

"Guess who is me?" he whispers to my ear. 'Wait, I know this voice. This is.......'

"HOWON!" I scream out loud because I know exactly that this is his voice.

"Annyeong, Cola" he greets me with his big smile.

"Howon, I miss you" I hug him and he hugs me back.

"I miss you too, Cola,"  he said to me and hug me tightly.

"Howon, why you do not inform me that you were in Seoul?" I ask him. 

"Because this is a surprise for you." he touches my nose. Then, he looks straight into my eyes.

"Jung Yong Joo, actually this is the last time that we will meet," he said calmly to me. 'Last time? Wait it mean Howon will leave me?'

"Howon don't play around, this joke was not fun at all" I scold him. He holds my face with his soft hand.

"Cola, this is the last time that we will meet. I'm sorry because I can't be by your side anymore but at least I fulfill my promise to come and meet you in Seoul" he smile to me and I start to cry. He wipe my tears and walk away. 

"Howon, don't leave me. Howon! Howon!" I run to catch him but I can't find him. 'Howon was gone'.

"Yong Joo baby, wake up. It's already morning" I heard mom voice. 'Wait, this just a dream?' Then, I try to open my eyes and it was indeed a dream, a bad dream.

"Morning, Umma," I said to her and kiss her cheek.

"Morning, now palli wake up and bathing. I will wait for you downstairs" then she close the door. I take a great 15 minutes to showering. When, I come out from the bathroom I saw a school uniform on my bed with a note in the pocket. I take the note and read it.

 

Baby girl, 

This is your new school uniform. I know that you hate it because it was a skirt and not a pant like your old school but all the girls in Seoul wear skirt to school. Just bear with it for now or you will be late for school. Palli come downstairs.

                                                                                                                                Love,                                                                                                                                       Umma and Appa <3

 

'Fine, I will wear this because it was my school uniform' I quickly wear my school uniform and walk downstairs to eat breakfast with my parents.

"Wahh..baby girl. You look so pretty wearing this new school uniform" Appa said to me.

"Appa! Umma! I don't want to wear this new uniform." I said to them and pout.

"Yong Joo baby, why you hate to wear this uniform you look beautiful wearing it. If the reason you don't want to wear this uniform because the skirt, don't worry you will be more comfortable after wear it for multiples time." said mom.

"Baby girl just bear with it, Okay? Now let's breakfast or you will be late to school" said dad and I start eating my American breakfast that mom made early in the morning.

After done breakfast, I go to school. "Umma! Annyeong, I'm going now" I wave my hand to her and enter the car.

"Appa, let's go now," I said to dad. Then he starts the car engine and starts driving.

"Baby girl, are you excited?" he asks me while his eyes still on the road.

"Nae, I'm really excited to make new friends but I was scared too," I said to dad.

"What make you scared?" dad ask me concern.

"I scared that I won't get any friends. I dream this morning that no one wants to befriend with me" I said feel sad because I remember the dream.

"Baby girl, that just a bad dream. Don't worry, Appa sure that you will have lots of new friends." dad trying to comfort me.

"Thanks, dad. I know that you always know how to make me feel calm." I kiss his cheek.

Than, dad get an emergency call and he need to go to his new office right now. "Appa, it's ok you should go to your office now. I think it was an emergency" I said to dad.

"How about you?" dad asking me. Then, I saw a guy wearing the same uniform like me was waiting the bus at the bus stop.

"Appa just leave me at that bus stop. I saw a guy wear the same uniform like me . I think we're schoolmate so I can go to the school with him" I point to a bus stop and smile to dad.

"Are you sure baby girl?" dad ask me again.

"Nae, Appa. Just leave me there and go to your office now. I was big enough to take care of my own self" I said to dad.

"Okay, but make sure that if anything bad happens, call me or your mom immediately," said dad.

"Nae, Appa. I promise you" then I come out from the car.

While waiting for the bus, I  took a quick side glance at the student that wear the same uniform like me. ' I'm right he wear the same uniform like me, at least the logo was the same. That's mean he was my schoolmate.'

Then, I look back at him. He was so cute with his chubby cheek but look so cool when he was focus on reading a book while wear a headphone. 'I think I should follow him, so that I won't get lost.'

A bus finally arrived. I saw that guy take this bus. So, I did the same. The bus was full of people, who probably also want to go to school but I was a bit confused because all the students in this bus wear different school uniform than both of us. 'Is this the right bus to go to my school? Why there are no other student that wear the same uniform?'

Luckily, I was able to find an empty seat but it was beside that mystery guy. I hesitate 'Umm....should I seat beside him or not? It's okay, Nicole just sits beside him.' I walk to that seat and sit beside him. 

Along the way to school, he just read the book. Then, the bus stop in front of a school and the mystery guy get off the bus so, I follow him. 'This is not our school. Why he get off?' 

I keep following him, we walk alongside the road and I make sure to have a gap with him so that he won't feel uncomfortable when I follow him. Then, he stops walking and faces me.

"Why you follow me?" he ask me with his poker face.'What should I do? What should I do? Ahh..I know introduce myself to him'

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jung Yong Joo but you can call me Nicole. I'm sorry because I follow you but today is my first day as a student of Seoul High School. My dad should send me today but because he has emergency meeting I ask him to leave me at that bus stop because I saw you there." I introduce my self and bow to him. When, I look back at him he just stare at my face and then he start walking back. I just follow him and without I know we already in front of the school gate.

"Wahh..this school was so big" then I look around but I can't find that mystery guy. 'Where that guy go?' I keep looking around but I still can't find him. 'It's okay, I'm sure I will meet him again later' then, I enter the school.

 

@ Annyeonghaseyo. (he waved to you while blushing) My name is Kim Minseok but I was known as Xiumin. I was a student of Seoul High School but I'm not a rich student. I got to enter this school because of my brain. So, I get scholarship but none of the student in this school know about that, that's why I don't get bullies by other. I meet a new student today, I'm sure she was rich but I don't know why her action was different from other rich student. I hope she won't tell my secret to anybody or my school life will turn into hell.@

 

Xiumin's POV

Beep Beep, Beep Beep

I rolled over to the side of my bed then close the alarm clock beside my bed, I stood up and rubbing my eyes. 'Let's start my daily routine'

I grabbed my towel and went into the shower. After done showering, I came out of the bathroom looking fresh and clean like always. 'Ahh...I feel so fresh right now' Then, I wear my school uniform and say good bye first to my parents before walking to the bus stop.

Like always I read a book while put my head phone on so that no one will talk to me. When, I'm waiting for the bus than a car stop in front of me and a guy..no no no it was a girl because she wear skirt come out from that car but what make me shock was because she wear the same uniform like me. 'Why she wait for the bus?'

Then, I feel like someone look at me. When, I glace to that direction, I saw that girl look at me. 'Why she stare at me, it make me feel uncomfortable'

My bus finally arrived. I quickly take the bus. Later, I saw that girl also ride the same bus. She look clueless and looking around then she come to me and sit beside the empty seat beside me.'Why she sit beside me?' I keep glace at her when she look at other side.

Then, the bus stop. 'Finally, I can go away from this girl'. I walk alongside the road like I always did and I feel like someone following me so I looking at my back and I saw that girl.

"Why you follow me?" I ask her. She just keeps quiet and when I want to turn back she introduces herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jung Yong Joo but you can call me Nicole. I'm sorry because I follow you but today is my first day as a student of Seoul High School. My dad should send me today but because he has an emergency meeting I ask him to leave me at that bus stop because I saw you there." she bow to me after she done introduce her self. 'Jung Yong Joo, that was a nice name. but I should call you Nicole. So, you're a new student that's why I never saw you before'

Then she look back at me. I just stare at her face ' Wow, she was so beautiful'. I quickly turn around and continue walking to school. 'I hope she don't notice I was blushing. Yah..Minseok why you stare at her face? See because of that you blushing.' She keep following me until we reach the school gate.

 "Wahh..this school was so big" she was amaze with the school. I take this time as an advantage. So, I quickly hide behind a tree. 'Is she a rich student or just like me? She come out from a big car before, so she must be rich but, the way she was so amaze with this school look the same like me when I enter this school for the first time' 

Then, she look around like she was finding something. 'She lost something? I should help her to find that thing. Wait, Minseok no you need to stay away from her. Both of you have different background so it won't be good for you' I quickly enter the school while trying hard to hide from her.