Playboy

Miss Tomboy

Nicole's POV

In our way to school, we just keep quiet and I can feel the tension between us. Because I really hate this atmosphere, I fake a cough and ask him about the dinner with his parents.

"Umm....when we will have the dinner with your family???" I ask my fiance.

"Tonight." he replies shortly.

"Your family will be there too," he said to me after a few minutes.

"Seriously, my parents will be there tonight??" I ask him excited because I don't meet them for a month after I move to my fiance house.

"Nae, so make sure after your dance practice end waits for me at the usual place or I will leave you and tell our parents that you're too busy to even spend the time to meet them." he threatened me. 'He always blacks mail me. Ish....I hate him.' I glare at him and he just smirks back when he look at my dissatisfied face.

"We are here." he stops his car beside the sidewalk. Then, I look at him.

"Fine," I said to him and get out from his car. After I close his car door, he speeding his car and leave me alone there. 'It was your fate, Nicole, to have that heartless fiance.' I sigh and walk to Seoul High School.

After a few minutes of walk, finally, I was inside Seoul High School. I walk to the main block and saw a sea of fangirls was waiting excitedly for their 'EXO Oppa'. When I walk to the main door. Suddenly, The fangirls running towards my direction, so I quickly turn back and want to run but without I realize I bump into someone and fall on the ground.

"Ahh...." I groan slowly. Then, someone lends a hand to me. I look up and was so shock because Kris 'The Kingka of Seoul High School' was the one that lends his hand for me.

"Thanks," I said to him and hold his hand. He helping me up.

"Argh.." I groan loudly and fall back because of the great pain at my ankle.

"Hey, Nicole are you Okay???" he asks me and squatting to look at my leg.

"My ankle, I think I sprain my ankle," I said to him while trying to bear with the pain but my tears just escape from my eyes because of the pain.

"I think we should go to the hospital, right now." he said to me and quickly pick me up bridal style.

"Yah...move away," he said to his fangirl and bring me to his car. He opens the door and put me slowly and quickly enter the driver seat and in a blink of eyes we already on our way to the hospital. I look at his worried face and hold his hand to calm him down.

"Thank you, Kris," I said softly but I'm sure it still audible for him to hear it.

"Why you always get hurt because of me," he said with his guilty crack voice.

"Kris, the past is past," I said to him but he just ignores me and speeding his car to the hospital.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAST YEAR

 

@ Annyeong, baby. (He said with his y voice and kiss your  hand and winking try to flirt). I'm Wu YiFan but because you're special just call me Kris. I'm the kingka of Seoul High School and heir for Target Corporation. There was a girl that has been my target for 3 months already. She was y yet so cute and a bit boyish. Wanna knows why she becomes my TARGET??  It simply because she was the only girl that push me away and don't want to be my girl. I think I need a new skill to make her mine. @

 

Kris's POV

Today, I wake up early in the morning so that I can spend more time with Nicole. She always comes to school early in the morning because his father always has meeting early in the morning like my dad. Done, taking a shower and dress up, I go downstairs and eat breakfast with my parents.

"Morning Mama! Morning Ba!" I greet mom and dad.

"Morning, handsome" mom said excitedly and ask me to sit at the dining table with my dad while she prepares the breakfast.

"Morning, son. You wake up early again?" dad asks me full of curiosity.

"Nae, ba. I will start going to school and wake up early." I said to him.

"You have changed a lot. I like your new attitude. I think even if I die today, I can die with peace because of you" dad said to me proudly and pat my shoulder.

"Who make you change dramatically YiFan?? Is it a girl??" mom ask me like a spy. 'Mama always catches me red-handed' I smile sheepishly.

"Looking at our son smile like that I must be right. YiFan if you're ready to bring her home. I really excited to have a grandchild soon." mom said excitedly. 'Mom isn't it still early for you to have grandchild plus she doesn't even look at your son' I sigh.

"He was still young, Honey." dad back up me. 'Thanks, dad.' I smile to him.

"But, I also want a grandchild," dad said excitedly to mom. 'Dad, I though you back up me but you're just the same as mom.'

Done, breakfast I just go to school with my Lamborghini Veneno. I park my car at the special place for me and my members then, I quickly run to my class. I open the door but there are no one in the class. 'I think I come early today.' I put my bag on Tao's table and continue sleep on my desk. When I want to doze off. I feel like someone was watching me but I keep pretending like I was sleep. Then, I feel a soft finger on my forehead and then it goes through my nose and stops at my lips.

"You're handsome Kris but it was a waste cause of your attitude." I hear someone talk slowly but it still audible for me to hear it and I know who is the owner of that voice.

"I know that I'm handsome but if you keep looking at my face there will be a hole soon," I said to Nicole and open my eyes slowly. She looks so shocked and quickly turns around.

"I heard everything, Nicole. Why you still make me run for you when you already fall for me?? " I ask her but she just keeps quiet at her seat.

"Let's date," I said to her and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Who want to date with you Mr. Playboy??" she asks me and push my hand away.

"If...I ...change...will...you...be..my...girl...??" I ask her while making sure that our gap was close enough for me to steal her lip but before I get to do it, someone come towards us and pushes me away from Nicole. 'Miss my chance'

"Ya..why you push me??" I look at him.

"Okay, we should go," Nicole said to him and bring him out of our class. 'Who is that guy?? and why Nicole was so close with him??'

 

Nicole's POV

Today, dad send me to school again even it still early in the morning because of his morning meeting. Dad always feels bad about it and want to hire a private driver to send me to school but I insist and want him to send me to school even if I need to cut my sleep time. I did it because it was the only time that I can meet him because he always comes back home late because of the nonstop meeting.

After I bid farewell with dad I go to my class and when I open the door I saw someone sleeping in the class. I walk slowly to my seat to prevent making a sound that will wake him up. Then, I turn around and face his handsome face. 'Even your sleep you still look handsome like always Kris.'

Without I realize my finger was on his forehead, look at his face that looks peaceful like there are no one who disturbs his sleep I bring my finger to his sharp nose and then stop at his plump lips. 'This lip has been seal with how many lips, Kris???'

"You're handsome Kris but it was a waste cause of your attitude," I said softly.

"I know that I'm handsome but if you keep looking at my face there will be a hole soon," he said and open his eyes. I was so shocked that I quickly turn back. 'He was no sleeping. That's mean 0_0 he hears and feels everything.'

"I heard everything, Nicole. Why you still make me run for you when you already fall for me?? " he ask me but I just keep quite like I don't hear what he say to me.

"Let's date," he said casually and put his hand on my shoulder. 'There he starts flirting again.' I sigh.

"Who want to date you Mr. Playboy??" I ask him and push his hand away from my shoulder.

"If...I ...change...will...you...be..my...girl...??" he some near me and close the gap between us 'Please don't come near me, I still not ready for my first kiss' and when he want to kiss me someone pushes him away.

"Ya..why you push me??" Kris was mad and scold him.

"Okay, we should go," I said quickly before they fight again and will be in the detention room for the nth time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are here," Kris said to me and help me to get out of his car. Then, he carries me bridal style and brings me to the emergency room.

 

Author's POV

When Kris bring Nicole bridal style to his car. All his fangirls were so sad and some of them were crying. A few meter from that place, a guy was looking extremely mad and jealous with Kris and Nicole closeness.