Troublemaker

Miss Tomboy

Nicole's POV

The cooking class went well despite Kris and I were injured but Luhan was there to did most of the task. I want to thank him but part of me still can't forgive him. 

"Cole, let's go to the cafeteria," said Kris while helping me to walk out from the kitchen. 'I thought you want to ignore me for the whole day.'

"Thanks, Kris" I smile to him.

"No problem." he smiles back at me. Then, I hold his injured hand.

"What happen to your hand??" I ask him but he just acts like he doesn't hear anything. I sigh.

"Find if you want to keep quite then let me walk by myself." I push him away and walk quickly with my crutches but because I can't balance myself and was about to fall someone run towards me and hugs me from back before my hips touch the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAST YEAR

I was on my way to the cafeteria with the girls but the hallway was blocked by a group of students.

"Why they block the way to the cafeteria??" ask Hara while pointing her hand towards a group of students that block the hallway.

"I don't know." Soyu shrugs her shoulder and elbows Nana to use her height.

"What happen! What happen!" Hara being a busybody type of girl keep asking Nana.

"I don't care what happen I just want to pass through them and go to the cafeteria. My stomach has been growling nonstop" I rub my tummy. 'After this, I must make sure to never skip dinner even when I'm sulking with my parents.'  

"I'm not sure but I saw Tao at the center," Nana said while tiptoed.

"Tao! Tao was there??" Hyuna asks excitedly and hopping like a rabbit to look at the crowded.

"Yah! Hyuna. How many time I need to warn you to stop liking that bad boy?? I'm sure he gonna be suspended again this time." Soyu keeps nagging at Hyuna.

"What happen over there??" Hara asks a student that just successfully come out from the crowded.

"Like always, Tao bullying the scholarship student," he tells Hara and walks away. 'Bullying scholarship student?? MINSEOK!!!' I run towards the crowded to help Xiumin, my new friend.

"Nicole where are you going??" Nana and all the girls trying to catch me while I try to pass through the crowd. 

"Yah, stop it." when I finally at the center I saw Tao was about to punch the scholar student so I run towards the exchange students and end up being hit and everything turns black.

 

@ Annyeong, I'm Huang Zi Tao, (He smirk) one of the kingka of Seoul High School and The heir of Huang Company. I'm a private bodyguard for Kris but I'm not a scholar students. Huang Company is a company that provides the professional bodyguard for our clients and Kris is my first and only client the moment I was born. @

 

Tao's POV

I flush the toilet after almost half an hour I been in the toilet because of Kris "Experiment breakfast" that he forces me to try this morning. When I want to open the door I heard two guys talking s*** about me being lower than them, scholar students because of my job as  Kris bodyguard. 

My dad just called me last night and told me to behave in school or I will be suspended from school and it will be hard for me to protect Kris. I try to hold my anger and just want to ignore them this time but once they bring out Kris and my other friends, I can't hold my anger anymore. 'Dad I'm sorry for not listening to you.'

I push both of them at the lockers on the hallway and as usual, all the students gather around me. Now our position has changed, they act like victims and I will forever be a bad boy. I  want to give them a warning, but a girl blocking them and take the punch instead.

"Nicole!" a group of girls runs towards the unconscious girl. 

"Nicole?"  I was shocked when I heard her name. 'This is not Kris girl's right? Please not be her or I will be dead.' I freeze at my place and when I saw Nana with them, I know it that I will be in trouble.

"Move aside," I said to Nicole's friends and pick her up bridal style and run towards the nurse room quickly.

 

Hyuna's POV

Nicole was still unconscious in the nurse room and worst with a bruising eye. Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun, Lay and Baekhyun enter the nurse room to check on Nicole.

"What happen to her?" Chanyeol asks her.

"Ask your friend what he did to Our Nicole." Soyu glare at Chanyeol.

"My friend? Who?" Chanyeol asks back.

"Tao." Hara answer casually.

"Huang Zi Tao!" Lay was shock.

"It was an accident." Hyuna reply.

"Accident?  Tao punches Nicole and makes she has a big bruise on her eye is an accident?" Nana scold me. 'It's okay, she doesn't mean it. She acts like this because Nicole was injured.'

"Huang Zi Tao" Kris said Tao name while clinching his teeth. Then, he leaves the room and probably looking for Tao.

"Girls stop make the situation worst. We know it was an accident and Tao don't mean it." I tell the girls and exit the room to find Kris and Tao or more people will get injured.

I have to go to the classroom and the place they love to hang out but I can't find both of them. When I want to give up and go back to the nurse room I heard Kris and Tao bickering towards the way to the rooftop, so I quickly climb the stairs.  

"Kris, stop it," I shout at Kris because Tao who lying under him was already full of blood and has accepted all the beaten that Kris did to him and don't even fight back.

"I heard you get suspended for 3 months. Just go back to China and don't come back if you can't even protect me and everything that I love." Kris said to Tao and leave us on the rooftop.

"Tao are you alright?" I ask him. He just nodding his head. I help him to stand up and walk down the stairs but instead go to the nurse room he asks me to drive him home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Nicole's POV

"Arghhh..." I close my eyes when I know that I will fall down but someone save me.

"Nicole, are you alright?" Kris asks me with his worried face.

"Nae, I'm okay," I answer him with my pale face.

"Are you sure, Nicole? You look pale." Tao asks me and released me.

"Thanks, for your help Tao." Kris thank him and make me blush when he hug me.

"See, she no longer look pale but blushing instead." Kris tease me like always, so I glare at him playfully.