Nerdy

Miss Tomboy

Nicole's POV

I keep looking at the door for Kris to enter the kitchen. Now it was cooking class and he take cooking class as extra class even at first I though it was weird for a guy to take cooking class. Most of the guys join this class because they life seperately from their parents and some of them take cooking class to flirting. Although I know that Kris can do exacly the same thing but I'm sure he will never do some labor to get a girl.

''Good morning students'' said Miss Nam with a happy face. 'Where is him?? The teacher was here'

''So today we will make American breakfast. Please seat with your partner before we start cooking.'' she said excitedly. Then Kris enter the class. 'Finally he was here.'

"Sorry Miss Nam. I'm late.'' he apologies to Miss Nam and sit on the stool beside me.

''It's okay, Mr. Wu. Mr. Lu does you need any help??'' she asks Luhan who stand alone at the back.

''Umm...my partner she has emergency left.'' he said to Miss Nam. 

''Oh...it's okay. I think you should join Miss Jung and Mr Wu today cause both of them injured and I think it will be hard for both of them to handle the task because of their condition.'' she said to Luhan while eyening both Kris and I. 'No I don't want to be in his group. Wait did Miss Seo said Kris injured?'

''Kris, you injured?? What happen to your hand??'' I ask him with shock and worried while scanning his injured hand on my palm. 'What happen to your hand?? I should make a note to ask to DO later.'

''Nothing, it not hurt,'' he said coldly and pull his hand away. 'Why you're so cold towards me like always, why can't you be nice like when we're at the hospital, Kris.'

"What should I do??" Luhan asks us coldly. 'Here he is.'

"Can you do most of the labor today. I can't walk so I will help chopping all the ingredients and can we let Kris rest today. I don't want his hand get infection." I ask him. 'Because I was injured it's time to ask you around.'

"Whatever, just did what you want." then he left us and go to the pantry to take all the ingredients. 'Huh, I know it you never sincere when you ask to help us.'

"I will help him," Kris tell me.

"No Kris, you shouldn't do anything. You're injured" I said to him showing my concern. 

"Same goes to you, Cole." he said coldly and follow Luhan. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Year

 

Yesterday, I go to the rooftop and I meet that bad guy who throw away my food so today I will find a new place. Without I realise my foot bring me to the school garden and I saw that nerdy guy again. So, I decide to find a new place.

"Nicole-shi??" I heard he call my name so I look back. 'He calls me?'

"Nae, that's me. Why?" I ask him. 

"Do you wa..want to have lun...lunch with me??" he asks me while stuttering. 'He was so cute'

"What?" I was disbelieving. 'Doesn't he want to be alone?' 

"I saw you come her yesterday and you bring a lunch box. I though you was finding a place to have lunch," he said to me and look at his shoes.

"Ahh...nae. I was finding a place to have my lunch but I think this place is taken." I said to him.

"No. No. No. You can sit here and have your lunch." he said to me and stand up.

"It's okay. You don't have to leave. Let's have lunch together." I sit beside him on the bench.

"Nae, Nicole-shi. Thank you," he replies shyly and sits back.

"What is your name?" I ask him while start eating. 

"Lu Han imnida," he said introducing his name.

"Nice to meet you, Luhan. Start from today let's befriend and you can drop the formality." I offer him my hand.

"Ahh..nae." he shakes back my hand happily.

"Luhan, do you want to try my lunch??" I offer him.

"It's okay. I have mine already." Luhan tells me and show his lunch box.

"Just try it, ahh...." I try to feed him my homemade lunch.

"Thank you." he takes a bite and blushing. 'He was really cute'

"Is it delicious?" I ask him hopefully. 'What will he think about my cooking?'

"Nae, it was really dealicious." he tells me cherfully and gives me two thumbs up.

"Really!" he just nodding his head.

"Wahh...gomawo chinguya. I really like you, Luhan." I hugging him happily and he has turned to be like a tomato.

"Your phone," I ask him for his phone and when he lend it to me I put my number in the contact list.

"Here, my number. I need to go now. Bye..bye Luhan see you around" I pass back his phone and leave quickly for my dancing class.

 

Luhan's POV

 

@ Annyeonghaseyo. (He said shyly) Luhan imnida. I'm the nerdy of Seoul High School and the heirs of Lu Corporation the biggest company in China. In Korea, I life alone and I handle our company here in Korea but I just go to my company when we have emergency if not here I am in Seoul High School learn like the other heirs. Actually, I'm not a nerdy but act like one so that no one will know about my real identity but I think it was the right time for me to show my real identity. @

 

A week ago, there was a new student in my class. She was a bit tomboy but she was pretty and it seem like most of the guy in my class especially that kingkas was attract with her and it make me trying hard to avoid being friend with her or they will bully me. But we can't change our fate, I keep seeing she came to my lunch spot but she never have a lunch there.

"Nicole-shi??" I call her name when she wants to leave school garden. 'That girl'

"Nae, that's me. Why?" she looks back at me.

"Do you wa...want to lun...lunch with me??" I ask her while stuttering. 'Luhan why are you stuttering?? You look fool you know.'

"What?" she asking me. 

"I saw you come her yesterday and you bring a lunch box. I though you was finding a place to have lunch." I say quickly in one breath and look at my shoes.

"Ahh...nae. I was finding place to have my lunch but I think this place is taken." she said to me with her sweet smile on. 'Ohh...she just though I want to have this place to myself.'

"No. No. No. You can sit here and have your lunch." I said to her and quickly stand up.

"It's okay. You don't have to leave. Let's have lunch together." she walk towards me and sit on the bench.

"Nae, Nicole-shi. Thank you." I reply shyly and sit back.

"What is your name?" she asks me while we start eating our lunch.

"Lu Han imnida" I introduce my name.

"Nice to meet you, Luhan. Start from today let's befriend and you can drop the formality." she offers her hand for a hand shake and smile cutely. 'She really friendly.'

"Ahh..nae." I shake her hand happily.

"Luhan, do you want to try my lunch??" she offers me her food.

"It's okay. I have mine already." I show her my lunch box.

"Just try it, ahh...." she bring up her chopstick in front of my mouth.

"Thank you." I thanks her and taste her food.

"Is it delicious?" she ask me with her curious face on.

"Nae, it was really delicious," I tell her and give two thumbs up.

"Really!" I just nodding my head. 

"Wahh...gomawo, chinguya. I really like you, Luhan." I was so shocked that she hugging me and I think I blushing hard. 'She likes me?? Ahh...I can die happily now.'

"Your phone," she asking for my phone. So I give her and she typing something. 'Wah...she really direct.'

"Here, my number. I need to go now. Bye..bye Luhan see you around" she pass me my phone and leave me alone dumbfounded. 'I hope we can have more time together.'

Next day 

I came quickly to the school garden and hoping that Nicole was there but she was not around. So, I brave myself to massage her.

 

FROM:  Lu
TO: Nicole-shi

Hai Nicole-shi. This is me, Luhan. Just curious why you're not at the school garden today ??

 

FROM:  Nicole
TO: Cute Guy

Sorry I can't join you today, Luhan. I have lunch with the girls and please put down the formality. 

 

FROM: Lu
TO: Nicole

Are you free today?? I want to invite you to hang out with me after school.

 

FROM:  Nicole
TO: Cute Guy

Sure I'm free today. Let's go together.

 

After school I quickly go to the parking lot, don't want to make Nicole wait for too long. I wait for 10 minutes and she comes running towards me.

"Hai, Luhan. Sorry..... for making you wait," she said to me while trying to catch her breath. 'She's here.'

"It's okay. It was me who come early. Let's go now should we??" I open the passangers door and close it after Nicole enter and we leave school to the mall.

"Wah...you have an awesome car." she tell me excitedly.

"Thanks, it was a present for my 18th Birthday," I said to her proudly.

"You're so lucky but can I ask you something??" she said to me unsure.

"Sure, what is it??" I tell her while my eyes still focus on the road.

"I think you have a good look but why you don't dress up like the other guys in our school??" she asking me. 'Should I change into my old self then? You will be totally shocked.'

"Hahaha....am I that bad??" I ask her curiously.

"Umm...not that bad but do you want me to help you?? I have a great sense you know especially for men attire," she tells me excitedly.

"Sure, Nicole. Make me the most handsome guy in the school. Can you??" I challenge her.

"Okay, get ready to treat me when I'm done," she said confidently. ' Íf you don't ask for one I will use that trick too and ask you out, Nicole.'

"We're here." I park the car at the underground floor.

"Let's go. We have lots of things to do today," she said excitedly and come out of the car.

"Where should we go?? I rarely come here." I tell her while trying to catch her steps.

"I don't know this was the first time I come here." she tells me and laughs innocently.

"Don't worry. I know a few place where I always go to buy my clothes." I tell her and lead her.

"Here we're. Let's go." we enter the shop.

"First, I want you to try any clothes that you like," Nicole ask me to choose my own clothes.

"How about you??" I ask her.

"I will choose a few shirt that I personally think will look good on you. The next time we meet I hope you already on your new clothes," she tell me and start looking for the treasure. 'I should choose a nerdy style so that she will help me.'

After done choosing my clothes I try on them and make a show for Nicole.

"How about my dress up??" I ask her curiously.

"Hmm...not bad and you look quite cute on that cloth." she tells me honestly.

"Really??" I ask her with my doe eyes.

"Yes, but instead of wear glasses I prefer you to wear sunglasses plus your eyes was in a good condition so stop wearing it when you go to school." she came towards me look straight at my eyes and take away my glasses. 'Her eyes was beatiful.'

"Now try on the clothes that I choose for you. I know that you look good in all the clothes that you put on but I want to build the cool, strong and confident character for you." she tell me and push me to the dressing room. I look at the cloth that she give me. 'Not bad this is totally my style.' 

When I came out of the dressing room Nicole was talking with the sales girl. So, I faking a cough to get her attention.

"Wahh...your boyfriend was so handsome." she elbowed Nicole and Nicole blush. 'So cute, I never know that she can blush because of me.' 

"So, what did you think Nicole??" I ask her with a wink. 'I think I should be my self around you.'

"I was right that you will look great with sunglasses on." she said to me while eyeing me from head to toes.

"Is it great enough for you to date me??" I ask her. She blushes hard and facking a cough quickly.

"It seems that your confident level also has been built. So, palli treats me for a good dinner," she tells me without looking at my face. 'I always confident Nicole, just that I don't show it.'

"Is it a date??" I and she quickly leaves me.

Dinner with Nicole was great. I get to know her better and my dad must be glad that I had been friend with the daughter of Nature Corporation. The one of the biggest company in Korea. After dinner, I send her home and tell her that I will fetch her to school tomorrow.

Next Day 

I wake up early today and dress up nicely for the school and decide not to wear my glasses for today. Then, I enter my lamborghini and go to Nicole house cause I know that she always come early for school. After half an hour of driving I was already in front of Nicole house and I knock the door. Then, a beautiful woman open the door.

"Can I help you young man??" she ask me with a motherly smile.

"Is this Nicole Jung house?? I have the promise to fetch her to school today." I tell her politely.

"Ahh...you must be her new friend. Luhan right??" she asks me.

"Nae, Luhan imnida." I smile to Mrs. Jung.

"It nice to meet you, Luhan. Let's have breakfast first before going to school." she invites me.

"Thank you, Mrs. Jung," I tell her gratefully and follow her to the dining room.

"Yong Joo baby. You friend was here." Nicole mom calls her.

"Nae, omma. Will be there soon." Nicole answer back.

After a few minutes, Mr. Jung comes to the dining room from upstairs. Then, he sits at his seat while her wife sits opposite of me.

"You must be Luhan." Mr. Jung greets me with a big smile.

"Nae, Luhan imnida." I greet him back.

"Thank you for being friend with our daughter and offer to fetch her to school." he thanks me.

"No problem Mr. Jung. It's pleasure to fetch your daughter and we're a friend after all." I tell him politely.

"You're such a nice guy, Luhan." Mr. Jung smile to me. 

"Luhan you come early this morning. Won't your parents be concerned??" Mrs. Jung asks me.

"Actually, I life alone in Korea. My family was in China handling our company." I tell her.

"We have a really independent son here. So, what is the name of your company." Mr. Jung asks me.

"It's Lu Corporation," I tell them.

"Ohh...so you're the only son of Lu Corporation. I just meet with your father last week. We want to merge our company together for better opportunities. Who know that this world just small." Mr. Jung said happily. 'Dad meet with Mr. Jung??'

"Next time when your parents visit Korea let's have a family dinner." Mrs. Jung said happily.

"Sure, my parents will love it," I tell them and Nicole enter the dining room.

"Morning, Luhan," she said sweetly and walk towards her parents.

"Morning, Nicole." I smile at her.

"Morning, Omma. Morning, Appa." Nicole kisses her mom and dad cheek before she sits beside me. 'I miss my parents.'

"Should we have breakfast now or you guys will be late for school."  We start breakfast while Nicole's parent keeps interview me.

We arrive at school and when we on our way to our class, all the students keep looking at us and some of the fangirls follow us.

"Why they keep looking at us and follow us??" I ask Nicole. 'Usually, they just ignore me.'

"It is because you're handsome Luhan. That's why they follow us" Nicole tell me while giggling. 'Ahh...I forgot that I don't wear my glasses and style my hair differently today.'

"Why are you giggling??" I whisper to her. 

"Because no one notice you, Luhan and I was excited to see their expression when they know who are you." She tell me while trying to hold her laugh. 'Yeah...me too. After this they will keep follow me like the other kingkas but I'm okay with it because this is for you.'

When we're in front of our class. I open the door for Nicole and when we enter the classroom everyone looks at us.

"Nicole, who is that handsome guy beside you," Hyuna asks Nicole excitedly.

"You guys don't know him??" Nicole asks our classmate.

"Don't tell me he is your boyfriend," Baekhyun asks Nicole and everyone in the class looks shocked and some fangirls that still followed us look like they will cry if I tell them that I was Nicole's boyfriend.

"Yes, I was her boyfriend," I tell them and everyone was really shocked. 'I hope so.'

"Nicole you never tell us that you already have a boyfriend. " the girls come towards Nicole.

"Stop joking around Luhan," Nicole tells me and everyone look more shock than when I tell them that Nicole was my girlfriend.

"But I'm okay with you be my girl, Nicole." I wink to her.

"Luhan??" they said shocked.

"Wait, you mean he is that nerdy guy that sit beside me??" Hara asking Nicole while pointing at her self.

"Yes, I'm that nerdy guy, Hara-shi." I smile to her and walk to my seat. Then, someone opens the door.

"I don't know you can be this handsome, nerdy." Sehun enters the classroom with Kris, Tao, and Chanyeol.

"Finally, you show your true face the only heir of Lu Corporation, Luhan. I know it that my intuition was right when I first meet that nerdy guy." Tao said to me with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why you're so cool towards Nicole?? You're not like this before." Kris ask me when I choose ingredient at the pantries.

"Shouldn't you be happy that I'm not your competitor anymore," I smirk and just leave him there. 'I have my own reason, Kris.'