Seatmate

Miss Tomboy

 

Nicole's POV

After following the 'Cool Guy' instruction, I was in front a door right now. Then, I knock the door and open it slowly. 'I think this is the staff room. That's mean that guy must know that I'm a new student'

"Yes, why are you here sweetie?" a beautiful young teacher ask me.

"Hmmm..I am a new student." I said to her politely.

"Ahhh..you must be Jung Yong Joo. Am I right?" she asks me back.

"Nae, I'm Jung Yong Joo," I said to her and smile.

"Actually, I was waiting for you. By the way, I'm Seo Mi Rae your classroom teacher and you can call me Miss Seo" she introduced herself to me.

"Nae, Miss Seo," I said to her.

"Miss Jung, please follow me," she said and start walking. We going through the hallway and stop in front of a door. I look at the signboard beside the door. 'Class 2A-1??'

"This is your class. You wait here for a moment and when I call your name, please enter the class" She said and open the door.

After a few minutes, Miss Seo enter the class, I can hear all the student keep quiet and a guy utters a good morning to Miss Seo. 'Ahhh...I'm so nervous'

"Today, we accept a new student in our class. I hope all of you can befriend with her" and then Miss Seo call me to enter the class. Whisper erupted throughout the students. "New student?" "I wonder is it a guy or a girl?" I enter the class slowly and the whisper stops immediately.  'Nicole, take a deep breath. You can do it. Fighting!' 

I walk towards Miss Seo and greet her with a small bow and stand in front of all the student. Then, I look around the class. 'This class was big but there are not so many students in this class.' Then, my eyes stop at the front seat beside the window. 'Wait, I know him. He is the mystery guy this morning. He is my classmate' I keep looking at him and when he look at me back he was so shock and quickly put his head down.

Then, I feel like someone was looking at me and when I look at that direction I saw the 'Cool Guy' that I meet early in the morning. He keeps staring at me.'Ohh...the 'Cool guy' also in my class but why he stare at me?'

"Miss Jung please introduce yourself to the class" Miss Seo order me, so I bow to them and start to introduce myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Yong Joo imnida but you guys can call me Nicole. Please treat me well" then I bow again and smile to them.

"Welcome to our class!" a guy that have a rectangle smile said out loud. "Good to know that your welcome her, Mr. Baek." Miss Seo said to him. ' I'm glad that he welcome me'

"Miss Jung, please take a seat beside Mr. Baek," she said to me. Then, I walk to my seat and when I was on my way I saw Chanyeol and he waves at me so I just smile and wave back to him before approach Baekhyun.

"Hai!" I said to him and I extend my hand to him. He looks at my hand and shook it happily. 

"Hai, I'm Byun Baekhyun. The other student called me Baekhyun but you can call me Baek because you're special" he smiles to me and winking. 'Wait! Is he flirting with me right now??' Then, I just smile to him and sit in my seat.

"Before I start my class, JoonMyun as the class president can you help me to bring Miss Jung for a tour around the school. Don't worry because I will give both of you the late pass for the next class," she said to the class president who seats in front of me.

"Nae, Miss Seo. It's my pleasure to help you." He said politely to the teacher.

Then, Miss Seo start her class. During the class, I can't focus and feel really uncomfortable because Baek keeps glance at me once a while, then a tall guy that sit behind my seat kick my chair and Chanyeol keeps calling me from his seat. 'What are they doing? Why they keep disturb me?' I sigh.

Not only that I feel irritated because they disturb me but I keep feel chilling through my body. I don't know what is the reason but it makes me feel very uncomfortable.

RINGGGGGGGGGGG~

"That's it for today. I want you all to submit your homework yesterday. JoonMyun please bring all the books to the staff room." she said to all the students.

"Attention, thank you, Miss Seo" The class president stand up and bow to Miss Seo, then all of us follow his action. After Miss Seo got out of the class all the students start to gather around with their friend and some of them keep studying.

"So, Nicole where are you from?" Baek asks me.

"I'm from Jeju," I said and smile to him.

"Then, you're the heir for which group?" he asks me. 'Heir?? What is he talking about??'

"Umm...what did you mean by heiress??" I ask him back. Suddenly, the class was quite and all the students look at us.

"Wait! Are you kidding, right? You're not one of the scholarship students. Am I right?" he ask me. 'For sure, I'm not the scholarship student even I'm clever but I don't think that I'm that good to get a scholarship' before I answer him back, he asks me the other question.

"Can, I know you come to school by what?" he ask me.

"By Bus for sure. Why you ask me that question, Baek?" I ask him. All the students just keep silent than Chanyeol said something.

"Yaa..Nicole why you going to school by bus?? You should come to my house and go to school with me instead of taking the bus" Chanyeol said to me.

" Actually, my father wants to send me to the school but on the way to school he got an emergency call and need to go to his office right away. That's why I took a bus and you don't event tell me yesterday that you go to this school, so how should I know that we actually a schoolmate?" I said to him.

"You're right, I don't inform you yesterday but now you know that we go to the same school so after this we should go to school together," Chanyeol said to me excitedly.

"Wait! Chanyeol you know Nicole?" Baek asks Chanyeol.

"Yes, she is my new neighbor that I tell you this morning," Chanyeol said to Baek.

"Oh..that's mean what you tell this morning was right," he says back to Chanyeol.

"Nicole you said that you come to school by bus, but there are none of the bus stops near our school. So, how you go to our school? You not even familiar with Seoul yet" Baek as me with his curious face.

"Ahh..that because I follow someone that wear the same school uniform like us. That's why I don't get lost" I said to him.

"Who is that student?" half of the students ask me that question at the same time. 'Why they want to know about him? Is it because he is a 'Mystery guy' for them too?'

"That 'Mystery guy' is ........."

 

@ Annyeong. (he show his rectangle smile) Byun Baekhyun imnida. I'm one of the kingka in Seoul High School. I was the heir for Byun Group. Today I got a new seatmate, she has a pretty face and a y body. This makes me going crazy because of her iness. I know it that it was hard to find a girl that naturally y, so I have made my decision to make her my one and only girl @

 

Baekhyun's POV

Like a normal day, I will go to my class and meet my friends. When I enter my class I saw that Chanyeol, Kris, Lay, and Tao was already gathered along at the back of the class. Then, I approach them and we greet each other.

"Yo, Wassup. Where Sehun?? Usually, he was early than me??" I ask them and take my seat.

"Maybe his fangirls block his way again," Lay said to us and we just laugh when we imagine about it. 'Sehun fangirls was the craziest, they will do anything just to have a personal time with Sehun'

"Chanyeol, my mom said that you got a new neighbor. Is it true?" Tao asking Chanyeol.

"Yup and you guys know what is the best??" he ask us and I got really curious.

"What is it? Tell me!" I said to him with a sense of curiosity.

"The best thing is because they have a daughter that was so beautiful and y," Chanyeol said to us.

"Really? Then bring her meet us. I want to see how y is she" I said and wink to the others.

"Yo!" Sehun greets us with a happy face. 'Why he was so happy? Usually, if he come late because of his fangirls he will be mad'

"What make you so happy Sehun?" I ask him.

"You know, I meet a new student when I'm on my way to this class," He said and smile. 'Then, what is the problem? It just a new student?'

"Are you happy because you meet the new student first?" Chanyeol asks him.

"Heck, Yeah. She was really y and guess what.." He said excitedly.

"What??" I ask him.

" I tell all my fangirls that she was my girlfriend," he said to us. 'Am I heard right? The Cool Prince of Seoul High School that never like any girl and make me think he was a gay tell to his fangirl that the new student was his girlfriend'

"Seriously! You tell your fangirl that the new student was your girlfriend?" Tao said with his shock face. Sehun just nodding his head.

"I bet she must be really y and make our Sehunnie tell his fangirls proudly that she is his girlfriend. Sehun, later you need to introduce her to us as your real girlfriend" Kris said and wink to Sehun.

"That is my biggest problem. Can all of you help me?" Sehun said and sound disappointed.

"What is it? You know we are brothers so your problem is our problem too" I comfort Sehun.

"Actually she was different from all the girls that I have to meet cause she hates me. " Sehun said to us.

"No problem, Sehun. We will help you and make that girl fall head over hills towards you." Tao said to him.

"Thanks, guys. I know that I can trust all of you. " Sehun said to us with grateful.

"No worries, Sehun. But I'm curious why there are a lot of y girls nowadays?" Kris said to us. 'Kris was right but I want to know who is the most iest Chanyeol new neighbor or Sehun girlfriend to be?' Then, Miss Seo enter the class. We quickly go back to our seat and said good morning to her.

"Today, we accept a new student in our class. I hope all of you can befriend with her" Miss Seo inform us and call a girl to enter the class. 'Is this Sehun girl?' Whisper erupted throughout the students. Then, a y girl enters the class slowly and the whisper stops immediately. 'Woo...she was y. Sehun, I'm sorry but I take back my word I'm gonna make her as my girl'

She walks towards Miss Seo and greet her with a small bow and stand in front of all the student. I keep staring at her body and her face. Her short hair makes she looks even ier. Then, she looks around the class and stops in one direction. 'Wait it was the direction where Sehun seat. Am I lost the game already? No, no, no she does not look at Sehun but she looks at a guy with a chubby cheek that seat beside the window. I don't know that he even exist in this class' 

"Miss Jung please introduce yourself to the class" Miss Seo order her. She bows to us and starts to introduce herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Yong Joo imnida but you guys can call me Nicole. Please treat me well." then she bows again and smiles. 'Nicole! y name for a y girl.'

"Welcome to our class!" I welcome her out loud. "Good to know that your welcome her, Mr. Baek." Miss Seo said to me.

"Miss Jung, please take a seat beside Mr. Baek" Miss Seo order Nicole to sit beside me. 'Woo...I hit a jackpot today, this y girl is my seatmate' When she on her way to the seat beside me I saw she smile sweetly while waving back her hand towards Chanyeol. Then, she approached me.

"Hai!" she said to me and extend her hand to me. I look at her hand and shook it happily. 

"Hai, I'm Byun Baekhyun. The other student called me Baekhyun but you can call me Baek because you're special" I smile to her and winking. 'Yeah..now you're my special girl and my next target' Then, she just smiles to me and sits in her seat.

"Before I start my class, JoonMyun as the class president can you help me to bring Miss Jung for a tour around the school. Don't worry because I will give both of you the late pass for the next class," she said to the class president who seats in front of Nicole. 'Miss Seo should ask me instead, I would love to show her our school'

"Nae, Miss Seo. It's my pleasure to help you." He said politely to the teacher. 'Sure, it will be a pleasure to walk beside a y girl.'

Then, Miss Seo start her class. During the class, I can't focus and keep glance at Nicole once a while, then Kris that sit behind her seat kick her chair while Chanyeol keeps calling her from his seat beside Kris. 'What are they doing? They interest on her too? I know that Kris is a playboy so he gonna hit on all the y and beautiful girl but Chanyeol should just focus on his new neighbor and just let the three of us fight like a man' Then, I heard she sigh.

RINGGGGGGGGGGG~

"That's it for today. I want you all to submit your homework yesterday. JoonMyun please bring all the books to the staff room." Miss Seo said to all the students. 'Finally, the first class was over'

"Attention, thank you Miss Seo" The class president stand up and bow to Miss Seo, then all of us follow his action. After Miss Seo got out of the class all the students start to gather around with their friend and some of them keep studying but I quickly take this opportunity to know her more.

"So, Nicole where are you from?" I ask her.

"I'm from Jeju," she said and smile to me.

"Then, you're the heir for which group?" I ask her. 'This is important. Dad always reminds me to ask the girl that I interest about their family position so that it will be some kind of advantage for my family later.'

"Umm...what did you mean by 'heir'??" she asks me back. 'Wait is she a scholar student?'

"Wait! Are you kidding, right? You're not one of the scholarship students. Am I right?" I ask her. 'Wait, maybe she just acts dumb'  before she answers me, I ask her the other question.

"Can, I know you come to school by what?" I ask her. 'Yes, brilliant question, Baek'

"By Bus for sure. Why you ask me that question, Baek?" she asks me back. 'No, she was a scholar student' All my classmate was so shocked because of her confession and Chanyeol said something.

"Yaa..Nicole why you going to school by bus?? You should come to my house and go to school with me instead of taking the bus" Chanyeol said to her. 'Chanyeol know her?'

" Actually, my father wants to send me to the school but on the way to school he got an emergency call and need to go to his office right away. That's why I took a bus and you don't event tell me yesterday that you go to this school, so how should I know that we actually a schoolmate?" I said to him. 'Ohh...she not a scholar student'

"You're right, I don't inform you yesterday but now you know that we go to the same school so after this we should go to school together," Chanyeol said to her excitedly. 'Wait! Am I lost something here?'

"Wait! Chanyeol you know Nicole?" I ask Chanyeol.

"Yes, she is my new neighbor that I tell you this morning," Chanyeol said to me. 'So, she was the y and pretty girl'

"Oh..that's mean what you tell this morning was right," I say back to Chanyeol. 'You're lucky to have Nicole as your neighbor. I think after this your house will be my hangout spot'

"Nicole you said that you come to school by bus, but there are none of the bus stops near our school. So, how you go to our school? You not even familiar with Seoul yet" I ask her with my curious face. 'She not familiar yet with Seoul so how come she arrive at the school without getting lost?'

"Ahh..that because I follow someone that wear the same school uniform like us. That's why I don't get lost" she said to me. 'She meets the scholar student?'

"Who is that student?" half of my classmate ask her this question at the same time. 'Nicole was not only y but she also brings luck to me. Tell me who is the scholar student and it will be another great year for my gang because we will have another slave' I smirk.

"That 'Mystery guy' is ........."