Cool guy

Miss Tomboy

Nicole's POV

I enter the school because I can't find the mystery guy. 'It's ok, Nicole. You will meet him again later' then I walk the small path beside the road. I don't event saw other students take the same path to school. 'Why there are no one using this path? Am I on the wrong way to school?'

I continue walking on the same path and what makes me feel confused because all the cars that passed me heading towards the school gate. 'Why all is the car going outside the school gate? I'm really sure that the school was inside because of the big sign on the wall'

Finally, I saw all the building and I'm pretty sure that it was the school building. I keep walking through the path and finally, I saw the students of Seoul High School. 'Ahhh...so I enter the school using the back gate. That's why all the car that passing over me heading towards the gate'

While I was walking to the main building, the students keep glance at me. 'Why are they glance at me? Am I doing something wrong?'

I just act like nothing happen and walk to the main building and a guy with the handsome face and sharp jaw line walk towards me and wrap his hand on my shoulder. 'What he doing?' When I want to ask him a group of the girl comes near us.

"Oppa, who is this?" a girl that wear the shortest skirt ask him. I look at him because I also want to know the answer and the reason he did this to me. He looks at my face and smiles sweetly. 

"This is my girlfriend," he said confidently. 'What?? I don't even know him and I never agree to be his girlfriend' I was so shocked because of what he said earlier and same goes to the girls.

"What this ugly girl was your girlfriend??" the girl with a blonde hair ask him again. 'U.G.L.Y ?? are you serious calling me like that??' I was mad and want to back to that girl but this guy blocks me.

" You call, my girlfriend ugly?? I think she looks 10x more beautiful than all of you even after you guys done doing plastic surgery" he said to them. Then, he looks at me and talks nicely.

"Baby, let's go. Just ignore all these ugly girls" he said to me and dragging me to the main building. In the main building, after I'm sure that all that's girl can't see us I push him away from me.

"Yah......what are you doing early? Are you crazy? I don't even know you, so why you said to all that girls that I was your girlfriend??" I ask him. He just looks at me with his poker face and then he turns his body to walk away. I quickly block his way and ask him.

"At least give me a reason so that I won't feel mad because of your stupid act," I said to him while gritting my teeth and look straight to his eyes.

"Just take the stair to your left and going to the second floor, then turn right and enter the first door that you see," he said that and walk away. 'What is that? I don't understand.' Despite I feel angry and dumbfounded because of that 'Cool Guy', I still follow his instruction. 

 

@ Annyeong (he just bow his head to you) I'm Oh Sehun. I was the heir of Oh Group. I study in Seoul High School and I was one of the kingka. I was known as 'Cool Prince' and my fangirls always waiting for me in front of the main building every morning. Today I meet a beautiful girl and it was the first time my heart beat so fast, I feel butterfly in my stomach and I feel really flutter. I don't know what I should do to make she fall for me because this is my first time and I hope my handsome face and 'Cool' personality will help me to get more attention from her @

 

Sehun's POV

Same like the other days, I drive my Orange Lamborghini Aventador to school and park my car at the special place. Then, I walk to the main building and my fangirls will wait there patiently for me.

"Oppa, Oppa are you free today?" a girl with a red bandana tried to seduce me. 'Even if I free, do you think I want to go out with you? It will never happen even in my dream' I just put my poker face.

"Oppa, bogoshipo" "Oppa, saranghae" I have to hear this words thousand of time a day. 'Just stop it and give me some space to enter the main building.' Then, a girl with a red lipstick asks me something that put me in the trap.

"Oppa, if you can choose one of us to be your girlfriend who is she?" she asks that loudly and the other girls keep quiet and focus their eyes on me. 'What! I won't choose any of you' I keep pretending like I was trying to choose one of the girls than an idea pop into my head.

"Sorry, but I already dating someone," I said to them. They shocked because of my announcement and some of them look like they gonna cry anytime soon. 'Yes, take my bite' I was so happy that they believe me and when I want to walk away one of the girls block my way.

"Really?? Then who is it Oppa?? Can you introduce her to us??" she said and smirk to me like she knows that I just lie to them.

Luckily, at that moment I saw a girl with a short hair was walking slowly towards the main building. Then, I smile and keep looking at her. Because I keep staring at her the other girls look at that direction and they glare at her. Then, without realizing, I walk towards her and wrap my arm around her shoulder. She was a bit starlet because of my action and she looks at me and wants some explanation.

"Oppa, who is this?" a girl that wear the shortest skirt ask me. She keeps looking at me so I look back at her and smiled sweetly. 'Woah,..you're crazy Sehun. This is your first time smiled sweetly to a girl. Umm...what should I say??'

"This is my girlfriend," I said confidently. This short hair girl and the other girls was shocked because of what I say. 'What the heck, Sehun!'

"What this ugly girl was your girlfriend??" the girl with a blonde hair ask me. 'What?? she's not ugly at all she was pretty even with a short hair. That's why I keep smiling at her. Okay, so you gotta get back your poison b***h'

"You call, my girlfriend ugly?? I think she looks 10x more beautiful than all of you even after you guys done doing plastic surgery" I said to them. 'Yeah, take that and I was talking honestly' Then, I look at the short hair girl and talk nicely to her.

"Baby, let's go. Just ignore all these ugly girls" I said to her and dragging her to the main building. In the main building, she suddenly stops walking and pushes me away from her. 'Wait she push me? Ohh..this is the first time a girl don't want me'

"Yah......what are you doing early? Are you crazy? I don't even know you, so why you said to all that girls that I was your girlfriend??" she asks me with just one breath. Then, I look at her pretty face. 'She was so beautiful and look more beautiful when she mad at me. Woah...this is not Oh Sehun anymore. Yah..Sehun let's go away so that you won't missing again.' Then, I turn my body to walk away, but the short hair girl blocks my way.

"At least give me a reason so that I won't feel mad because of your stupid act," she said to me angrily while looking straight to my eyes. 'Wow..her eyes was so beautiful, it has a shaped like the crescent moon. I'm sure if she smiles to me I get to see her crescent eyes. Wait!! Why I never noticed her in this school? Ohh...maybe she a new student. Umm..let me help her'

"Just take the stair on your left and going to the second floor, then turn right and enter the first door that you see" I inform her how to go to the teacher's room and quickly walk away. After I feel that our distance was far I look back at her and I'm glad that she follow my instruction. 'I need to make sure to know her better. Short hair girl gets ready because you will be my first target' I smirk.