Dancer

Miss Tomboy

 

 Nicole's POV

I look at myself in the mirror. A Young Lady of Nature Corporation that was completely different from The Boyish Girl from Jeju Island. It just take a year to change my whole life. If before I was known as the girl that rock the short hair, but now it has grow longer. If before I hate to wear skirt and prefer to wear my skinny jeans it has change. I can say that last year was full of sweet and sour moment and I think I need to get ready and face more difficulties this year. There are lots of feelings and challenge that I need to face and al of that challenge has make me grow. Not only that, I also make lots of friends and who knows that this Tomboy has become someone that was popular in Seoul High School.

Knock~ Knock~

"Come in," I said and tidy up my hair.

"Cole, let's go right now. I don't want others to know about us." said no others than my fiance. 'You think I want everyone to know about us??? No way!'

"Nae, I'm coming," I said and quickly take my bag on my study table. When I close my door, my fiance takes my bag from me.

"It's okay, I can bring it my self," I said to him.

"I know you can bring it your self and I don't even wan to bring you stuff." he said to me.

"See, you also don't want to bring it so just let me bring it my self," I said to him and take back my bag.

"Cole, you don't remember our contract??? Or you want me to read it again for you???" he whisper to me and smirk. 'No! Never! I will never forget that stupid contract that he make me sign when I'm drunk'

"No! No! Okay, here my bag." I quietly walk away from him. 'I'm sure right now he was laughing evilly behind my back.'

"Young Lady! Young Master! Breakfast first before going to the school" said Madam Kim, my fiance nanny that will come to our bungalow every Monday to clean up our home.

"It's okay, Madam Kim. We are late already" said my fiance while watch his watch. 'It still early and i'm so hungry right now'

"Baby, let's go right now" he said to me and smile ily. 'Nice, act _____.You can become and actor you know'

"Young Master!" Madam Kim said with her sharp voice. 'Oww...oww...wrong step baby'

"Oppa, it's okay. It still early let's breakfast first. I'm hungry~" I said with aegyo to him and while hold his hand. 'You should thanks me later'

"Ohh...my baby hungry! Okay let's breakfast first" he said to me and we walk to the dining room. Then, he pull a chair for me and sit beside me. Then, the maids serve breakfast for us.

"Madam Kim, let's eat together," I said to her while smiling happily.

"It's okay, Young Lady. All of us has breakfast before coming here from the mansion. Just enjoy your time with Young Master." Madam Kim said and all of them leave both of us.

"Faster, eating. I don't want to late in my first day in my senior year" he said to me.

"Me, too. Today was important you know." I glace at him and start eating. Then, I got a phone call.

"Yoboseyo??...." I answer my call.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1YEAR BEFORE

 

@ Annyeong (he greet you with his smile that show his dimples) I'm Zhang YiXing but my friends call me Lay. I'm one of the kingka of Seoul High School and heir for Zhang Group. I love to dance and that's why I join Dance Club. Everyone say that I'm quite and don't like to talk but they are wrong. Do you want to know my secret ??? Actually my Korean was bad that's why I don't talk much at school and I always put my headphone on so that they won't talk to me...hehehe. But if you want to see me talkative just talk with me in mandarin and I'm sure that you won't even have a break to go to the toilet cause I will keep talking. Oh, I have a new dance partner and guess what she was hot, but I think she will just end up as my dance partner cause I don't want to involve in any fight because of this girl. I think most of my friends has fallen for her. I should beware or my dad will send me back to China. @

 

Lay's POV

RINGGGGGGGGGGG~

It was lunch time everyone has go out of the class and head to the cafe. Like usual I will join my group to have our lunch. When, we walk outside the class, there are lots of our fangirls waiting outside the class and they give us lunch box and food like always. Luckily at that time Kris bodyguard come towards us and stop all the crazy girls from come near us.

"Ahhh.....EXO Oppas, your so handsome. Chanyeol Oppa please be my boyfriend." yell a girl.

"Maybe one day baby," said Chanyeol, wink at her. 'Player mode ON'

"Ahhh......Chanyeol Oppa wants to be my boyfriend" she said excitedly to her friends. 'One day means never girls, you should know that'

"Kris Oppa, I love you! Please accept my gift" a girl yell out loud from the sea of fangirls.

"Nae, Nae, just give my bodyguards. They will bring it for us" he said and walk away all of us just follow them.

"Baekhyun Oppa Saranghae!...Cool Prince, please take my heart...." I quickly put my headphone before my ear gets deaf because of their yelling.

Finally, we arrive at the cafe and we seat at our special place. 'What should I eat today?? I need to eat more cause I need lots of energy for my dancing class'

"What should we eat today??" Baek asks us.

"I'm not really sure, let's look what is the special dish for today." said Chanyeol. 'I agree'

Then all of us go to the counter and the other students quickly queue behind us like always. But today was different there are someone who make us queue for the first time. 'Why none of them scolded her for making us wait??' Then Kris walk towards her. 'I have said earlier, that she will get scolded.'

"Hey y, What you eat for today??" Said, Kris, flirt with her. 'Wait that was the new hot girl, ahh...that's why none of them mad at her.'

"Sorry who are you??" she ask back. 'What!!! She don't know who is Kris, The Most Handsome and Rich Kingka in Seoul High School??? Okay, sorry Kris but I can't hold my laughter'

All the students in the cafe laugh at him. Then, he glance towards each one of the students and everyone automatically stop laughing. Kris whisper something to that hot girl and she look scared and leave us.

"Hey, Kris what you say to Nicole that make her face so pale like she saw a ghost???" Chanyeol asks him.

"Just give some advice," he said and smirk. 'He must say something bad that make she scared like that'.

Grukk~

My stomach makes noise. 'Ahh...I'm hungry'

"Yah..Palli, I'm hungry." I said to them.

 

Nicole's POV

I was queue behind a girl and the I heard a group of girl screaming out loud and the girl who queue in front of me quickly run away. 'I was so lucky today. Yummy, today's foods look so delicious. I should learn how to make all of this.' Then the tall guy who sit behind me walk towards me.

"Hey y, What you eat for today??" that tall guy flirt with me. 'Why there are lots of guys who love to flirt around??'

"Sorry who are you??" I ask him. All the students in the cafe laugh at him. 'What wrong with everyone??' Then, he glance towards each one of the students and everyone automatically stop laughing. Kris look at me with his sharp eyes.'Okay, am I doing something wrong that he look at me like he want to eat me???'

"y girl, I will make you remember my name and make you scream out loud my name when we make love," he said to me ily and smirk. 'What is that????' I quickly leave them and walk to the tables where Hara, Hyuna, Nana and Soyu wait for me.

"Nicole, why you look so pale??" Hyuna who seat in front of me and Nana quickly put her hand on my forehead.

"Are you catch a fever??" Hara asks me.

"No, she's not" Nana answer Hara.

"Then, why your face looks so pale?? Before, you look really excited when you want to take your food" said Soyu.

"Do you see ghost??" Hara ask me and she looks scared. 'Annie, but I see something that is scarier than ghost, Demon!'

"I don't have an appetite today. We meet tomorrow okay cause right now I need to go to the dancing room." I said to them and quickly run to the dancing class cause I scared to bumped with that demon again.

I quickly open the door and I was so shocked because I saw a guy was changing his school uniform into something that is more suitable for dancing class.

"Ahhhh...." I quickly turn around and cover my eyes with my hand.

"Ahhh...sorry! sorry!" he said to me. 'Aish..he should change at the toilet and not in the class and why I was so unmanned to enter a room without knock first. Aish... this is that demon fault'

"Okay, I'm done." he said to me. Then, I face him and bow my head to ask for forgiveness.

"Sorry, I forgot to knock the door first," I said to him.

"No worries, it also my fault. I should change in the bathroom or at least lock the door first before changing my cloth. By the way, you will join the dance club, Nicole-shi??" he asks me. 'Wait he know me?? Ahh...he was the guy that always wear his headphone.'

"Nae, I will join this club. You are my classmate, right?" I ask him.

"I'm Yixing, you can call me Lay" he introduce his self. 'Okay, Lay. I will note it'

"Nice to meet you Lay," I said to him and smile at him.

 

Lay's POV

When I was changing my cloth someone opens the door and I look towards the door.

"Ahhh...." a girl screams out loud and quickly turn around.

"Ahhh...sorry! sorry!" I said to her and quickly put my cloth. 'Why she was so fast today usually there are no one who will come this early.'

"Okay, I'm done," I said to her. Then, she faces me and bows her head to me.

"Sorry, I forgot to knock the door before I enter," she said to me. 'Ahh...I know this is the new girl.

"No worries, it also my fault. I should change in the bathroom or at least lock the door first before changing my cloth. By the way, you will join dance club, Nicole-shi??" I ask her with formality. She look surprise when I call her name. 'She must shock that I know her. Who won't remember the name of this hot girl.'

"Nae, I will join this club. You are my classmate, right?" she asks me back. 'She knows that I was her classmate. Wow, she remembers you, Lay.'

"I'm Yixing, you can call me Lay" I introduce myself.

"Nice to meet you Lay." she said to me and smile sweetly.

"I think you should change your cloth right now, because all the students and teacher will be here in 10 minutes.  I think you should change right now or you will fight with the other for bathroom and will be punished by teacher for come late." I said to her.

"Ohh...you're right. Which room is for the girls??" she asks me.

"The room with the pink door," I said to her.

"Thank you, Lay" she thanks me. 'No problem, Nicole' Then, she enters lady bathroom.

10 MINUTES LATER

"Okay everyone please make a line in front of us," said Mr. Lee and her assistance Miss Park.

"Today we will learn a couple dance so everyone please choose your partner." Miss Park say to us. Like always half of the girl in our class will come towards me and the other half will go towards Kai. Then I saw the best girl dancer in our class, Hyoyeon go towards Kai. 'For sure Hyoyeon will choose Kai over you Lay. He is better than you.'

"Kai, let's partner up," Hyoyeon said to Kai.

"Sure," Kai said and follow Hyoyeon. Then, the other girls come towards me. 'Aish...another problem.' Then I saw all the guys come towards a direction. 'Wait that is Nicole.' Then, I walk towards her.

"Nicole, be my partner," I said to her and she nods her head.

"Okay, let's be partner" she said happily. 'Great, I get the most y girl in Seoul High School as my partner.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole's POV

"Yoboseyo??...." I answer my call.

"Nae, Lay. Don't worry I won't forget our dance practice." I said to him happily while eating my food.

"Nae, let's meet after school at our secret place. Love you, too." I said to him and off the phone.

"Yah...don't be too close with Lay. What if an article came out because of that???" My fiance scolds me.

"Then, make sure to spend a free time for your fiance and be there too," I said to him and leave him at the dining table alone.