New neighbour

Miss Tomboy

@ Annyeonghaseyo (he waves to you while laughing cutely) My name is Park Chanyeol.  I have a big sister who’s three years older than me but as the only son, I was the heir of Park Group. I study in Seoul High School and I was one of the kingka. In school, I have lots of fangirls and all the girls want to date me. Basically, I'm the most popular guy in school that's why they love me. I have a new friend and she lived beside my house. She was pretty but a bit boyish, but who care as long as she is beautiful and her body was y too. (Player mood ON) @

 

Chanyeol's POV

I woke up. Then, I get up from my bed and come out from my room.

"Morning, Umma" I kiss her cheek and seat beside her on the couch.

"Morning, Yeollie. Do you want to breakfast?" mom asks me, but her eyes still on TV watching her favorite morning drama.

"After I hit the shower," I said to her and then going back to my room. After showering for about 15 minutes I go to the dining room for breakfast.

"Umma, what did you make for me?" I ask her and seat at my place.

"I make some pancakes for you, " she said happily and serve the food.

"Hmm... it looks good. Umma let's eat together." I said to her, but she just shakes her head. 

"I have eaten breakfast with your father and sister. I will just watch you eating" she said to me.

"But it was not fun eating alone." I pout.

"That is your fault, you should wake up early if you want to eat together with me." mom said and cut a piece of pancake and feed me.

"Thank you" I smile happily because mom feeds me.

"Yeollie, are you busy today or want to go out after this?" Mom asks me while still feeding me the pancake.

"No, I'm not busy and I don't think that I will go out today. Why you ask me Umma?" I ask her because of my curiosity.

"When you bathing our new neighbor come to our house to greet me before they enter their new house" mom said to me.

"Really, so they are our new neighbor?" I ask her back while still chewing my pancake.

"Nae and I think we should help them to move in. So, because you say that you're free today let's help them together" mom said excitedly. 'Ahh..but I really lazy today and I just want to have some rest.'

"Umma, but they have the maid. Why we still need to help them move in?" I ask her. 'Great reason Chanyeol' I grin.

"Their maid was still not here. That's why we need to help them" Mom said to me and show her pleading eyes.

"Umma, did I really say that I was free? I don't think I free today, I just remember that Baek wants me to come to his house because we want to study together" I said to my mom. 'Good excuses Chanyeol. You really have a brain'

"Umm...I thought you're free, I just want to introduce you to their daughter." mom gets up and walks to the front door 'DAUGHTER! it's mean a girl. I should go there'.

"Yeolli, Umma want to go there right now. After you done eating put the dish in the sink." mom leave me alone in the house. Then, I quickly eating the remaining pancake and follow mom to the house next door. As I left my house, I look to the house next door and saw mom lift a big box from the truck. I immediately help my mom with that box. 

"Where I should bring this box, Madam?" I ask mom. My Mom was shocked because of my action so she hit my arm. 

"Yeollie, you make me scared. You said earlier you want to study with Baekhyun" she asks me. 'What should I say right now. Brain please working'  

"Baek calls me and said that he has an emergency thing to do today so he cancels our meeting," I said to her with my innocent face.

"Okay, then. Bring the box to the second floor" mom order me, so I enter the house and bring the box to the second floor. After that, I look around the second floor to find the daughter of my new neighbors but I can't find her. The second floor just full of the workers.

"I know it, mom just trick me so I still come here and help them" then I going downstairs and mom call me.

"By the way, Mrs. Jung. This is my son" mom introduce me to Mrs. Jung.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Jung. Park Chanyeol imnida" I bow to her.

"Annyeong, Chanyeol. Just call me 'Ahjumma'. Mrs. Park your son was so handsome" ahjumma praise me.

"Thank you but your daughter was pretty too," mom said to ahjumma. 'That's mean mom said the true' I just smile.

"Talking about my daughter I should introduce her to your son. Let me call her" she said to us and call her daughter.

"Yong Joo baby, come here" she calls her daughter. 'That was a cute nickname'. I wait for her patiently.

"Nae, Umma. I'm coming" I heard her voice come from their kitchen. Then, a guy comes out. 'Wait! A guy?? I thought ahjumma call her daughter??'

"Baby introduces yourself to Mrs. Park's son." her mom said to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Yong Joo imnida but you can call me Nicole" she introduce herself with a very smooth voice and bow to me.

"Ahh..annyeonghaseyo Park Chanyeol imnida" I greet her back. She smiles to me and shows her cute eye smile. 'Mom was right, she was pretty even she look a bit boyish'

"Excuse me but I need to go back to the kitchen" she bow to us and go back to her kitchen. After that, I start to help them move the furniture and boxes into the house.

 

Nicole's POV

"Yong Joo baby, come here" when I was cutting some vegetables in the kitchen I heard mom call me. So, I stop my work and go to the living room.

"Nae, Umma. I'm coming" When I was in the living room I saw a handsome yet tall guy was there with my mom and my new neighbor.

"Baby introduce yourself to Mrs. Park's son" mom ask me to introduce myself to this tall guy. 'Ahh...so this is ahjumma son'

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Yong Joo imnida but you can call me Nicole" I introduce myself.

"Ahh..annyeonghaseyo Park Chanyeol imnida" he greets me back with his husky voice. So, I smile to him. 'He must though that I was a guy, that's why he look at me like that but it's ok'

"Excuse me but I need to go back to the kitchen" I just remember that I need to cook so I excuse myself. I enter the kitchen and continue cook for lunch. When I'm done cooking I go to the living room.

"Umma, I'm done the cooking. We can have lunch now" I said to her.

"Nicole, you cook the food?" ahjumma ask me.

"Nae, ahjumma" I shyly reply.

"You're so lucky, Mrs. Jung. Your daughter can cook. She can be a great wife" she praises me.

"Nae, I'm lucky to have a great daughter like her. Mrs. Park let's eat together with my family." mom invite Mrs. Park to have lunch together.

"Mrs. Jung, it's ok. Just enjoy your lunch with your family" she said.

"Mrs. Park this is the way for me to show my gratitude for you and your son for helping us. Let's lunch together" mom ask ahjumma again.

"Ok, I will have a lunch with your family" she smiles to my mom.

"That is what I want to hear. Yong Joo baby, please go upstairs and call Chanyeol to have lunch too" mom order me.

"Nae, Umma" then I going upstairs. I look around but I don't see anyone here.

"Where is he?" when I looking back I was shocked because Chanyeol was there.

"Ahh..." I step back and fall backward but luckily Chanyeol fast reaction save me. He put his hand on my back and pull me towards him. 'Why I didn't realize earlier that he was handsome?'

"Nicole-shi, are you ok?" He asks me with his husky voice. 'He sounds worried. He must be scared if I was injured.'

"Umm..I'm ok-" I said back to him "-but our position was a bit uncomfortable for me," I said to him and my cheek has start to blush. 'Why it was hot suddenly?'

"Ahh..I'm sorry" he releases me.

"It's ok and thanks for saving me," I said to him.

"No problem," he said to me while smiling.

"Chanyeol, let's lunch together," I said to him and he looks shocked. 

"My mom asks me to call you, let's go. It not nice to make the older wait for us" I said to him. Then, he follows me to go downstairs. Then, I stop walking and look back at him.

"Thanks again for helping me and after this call me Nicole without -shi," I said to him. 

 

Chanyeol's POV

I walk out from a room and I saw Nicole look around. 'What is she looking for? Is she lost something?' When she looking back she was shocked because I was there.

"Ahh..." she steps back and falls backward. I quickly run to her and pull her towards me that make we face each other and I can look at her beautiful face clearly. 'Nicole was so beautiful' 

"Nicole-shi, are you ok?" I ask her because I was worried if she injured because of me.

"Umm..I'm ok-" she said to me "-but our position was a bit uncomfortable for me," she said to me while trying to hide her blushing face from me. 'She was so cute when blushing'

"Ahh..I'm sorry" I release her. 'I think she has fallen for me'

"It's ok and thanks for saving me," she said shyly.

"No problem" I show her my attractive smile. 'Yes, fallen for me, Nicole.'

"Chanyeol, let's lunch together," she said straightforward to me. I was a bit shock because of her boldness. 'She asks me for lunch? Wow, she was really advance'

"My mom asks me to call you, let's go. It not nice to make the older wait for us" she said to me. 'Wait! ahjumma ask. Ahh lunch with them. Yah..Chanyeol. Nicole was not that easy like other girls you know'. I follow her going downstairs but she stops on our way and faces me.

"Thanks again for helping me and after this call me Nicole without -shi," she said to me. 'At least she wants to drop the formality. So it will be easy for me to put her under my spell'

In the dining table, Ahjussi sits beside Ahjumma while Nicole sits beside her mom. I sit in front of her and mom seat beside me. We start eating our lunch. 'This food was delicious'

"Ahjumma, you're a great chef like my Umma. This food was delicious" I said happily while praising her cooking skill.

"Is it really delicious, Yeollie?" mom asking me.

"Nae, it was delicious Umma but don't worry your cooked food was the 'MOST DELICIOUS'" I said to my mom emphasize 'most delicious'.

"Thank you, Chanyeol. But the chef for our lunch is not me but my daughter" Ahjumma tell me that Nicole was the chef.'Wait! Nicole cooks this delicious food. That's mean I really need to make sure that she fall for me. I will lose a great future wife if I don't get her. Nicole gets ready because you will be my next target' I smirk.

"Chanyeol, after this if you want to eat Nicole cooked food just came here" Ahjussi inviting me.'I was so lucky'

"Nae, ahjussi. Umma if I missing after this just call ahjumma because I will be here" I said playfully to my mom. Everyone laugh and we chatting while eating.