Magic

Magical Fairy Tail

The carriage started to ride. They have a long trip to go. They will arrive at Mungalo at the end of the evening. Happily, the guild Fairy Tail is still open that time because some of the guild members love to stay at such time. Hopefully, the master of the guild would be there to.

 

The first minutes of the ride was awkward. Chin Soo was KO because his weakness for vehicles rides will never cure. Everyone was quiet and nobody knew where to start the topic. But the awkward silent stopped as soon as Minho started talking.

 

''Taemin, wasn't it?'' Minho asked at the shy boy, who looked at his lap all the time. He nodded and replied a yes.

 

''You don't have to be shy. You can take of your hoody. Or is there a reason to hide your face.'' Minho said and mumbled something else but nobody heard what he was saying.

 

''Oh. I totally forgot. Sorry, I will take it of.'' Taemin said and took of the hoody. He smiled. His eyes shined in the sunlight. He had light-brown hair and shining brown eyes. Minho stared at him for a while, but the first time Taemin looked him into the eyes, he felt strange. Something he never felt. Only he didn't knew what this feeling was. Taemin broke eye contact with Minho and looked outside. Minho knew that he was intense staring at him. He felt embarrassed and looked at his hands. Jonghyun decided to create a subject.

 

''So what is your magic Taemin?'' Jonghyun asked. Taemin looked surprised from the window at him.

 

''Uh. I'm not sure how you call it, but I name it as Supportive magic. I can heal wounded people and cure most of the worst wounds. But I can also increase the strength and speed of a person to help them. I'm not as powerful as Key, but I hope I could help in battles.'' Taemin explained. Jonghyun smiled.

 

''I doesn't matter what kind of magic it is. Our Guild is full with different kinds of magic. And that makes it more fun. That's what matters.'' Jonghyun said. Taemin nodded.

 

''And what about you? What kind of magic do you have?'' Taemin asked carefully, trying not to be rude.

 

''I'm a Mage who can control Light. With this ring I can use the power of my Light in different ways. Like blinding the enemy's or shoot with Light beams. We all can learn new things if you train and practice, so you can count on me that I will gain new powers.'' Jonghyun said. Then he looked at Chin Soo, who still didn't moved an inch.

 

''I will explain Chin Soo's magic for you, as you can see. He can control the element earth. He always get sick on sea or any vehicle. The nature gives him strength and power. He mostly recovered the damage we sometimes make. And not to forget, he is an Dragon Slayer.'' Jonghyun explained. Dragon Slayers were very rare in the world of the Mages.

 

''So he got raised by a dragon?'' Key asked. They looked at Chin Soo. He pointed his thumb up.

 

''You got it right.'' He said and went KO again. The poor guy everyone thought. Then Jonghyun looked at Minho, wanting him to tell his kind of magic. Minho sighed.

 

''I'm just a Fire Mage. I can control the element fire. I don't have the most special abilities, but my magic can destroy and damage a lot of things.'' He said. His explanation was short, but he didn't knew what to talk about. He didn't found his magic special, but if he said that, he would get hit by Jonghyun. He always keep saying that it doesn't matter if it isn't special. It only matters when you use it to protect or to fight. It's special for you. He heard Jonghyun's voice nagging in his head. He wants to think about something else, but he kept hearing his annoying voice. With a pissed look he looked outside. Think about something else he kept thinking by himself. Then suddenly he got a picture stuck in his head. It was when Taemin took off his hoody and looked at him. Now this picture sticks inside his mind. Well, it's better than Jonghyun's voice, Minho thought by himself.

Meanwhile by the others, they started talking about how other people in the Guild would be.

 

''You have to see and judge by yourself. But what I think about it, is that it's full of cheerful people and we love to party. I have to warn about some drunkards at the Guild, but the rest should be fine.'' Jonghyun said. He was answering the questions of the two extensive as possible, so it was easier for them to remember.

 

When they were talking, time passed and soon they noticed that they have arrived at the town Mungalo. It was a big town filled with local shops, a church, markets and the Mage Guild Fairy Tail. At the port of the town was their destination. Chin Soo was the first one to fall of the carriage.

 

''Finally! Ground!'' Chin Soo said and kissed the ground. But he felt dizzy and went knock out again. Minho was the second one who came out of the carriage. He sighed and picked up Chin Soo by putting his left arm around his shoulder. Then the rest came out and the carriage went back to Heralso Village.

 

''Here, let me help you.'' Taemin said and put the other arm of Chin Soo around his shoulder. He smiled at Minho.

 

''You all helped us a lot today.'' Taemin said. Together with Minho he dragged Chin Soo to the port where the guards were. They recognized Minho, Jonghyun and Chin Soo. They all got through when Minho said against the guards that Key and Taemin were guests. They had to walk for 8 minutes to reach the Guild.

In the meantime they walked, a conversation between Key and Jonghyun found place.

 

''Talking about helping. Why did you said to that girl that it was your doing?'' Key said. Jonghyun thought.

 

''Well, I..'' Jonghyun didn't get out his words. He thought that Key didn't mind or would forget asking. Key was looking impatiently at him.

 

''The truth is. That girl, Rena, just a normal person with a huge amount of strength. Last time a Mage tried to rob her store. That guy got sent to the hospital with a broken leg. And that was all her doing. But what she hates the most is when someone damaged the town. It stresses her out. I took it on me because she knows me and she won't hurt a person she knows. So that's why I took it on me.'' Jonghyun said.

 

''Do you think I'm scared of her. I can defend myself so next time you don't have to say it's your fault. And by the way, I had a very good reason and it was not her business.'' Key said. He sure had a point. Key won the subject. Jonghyun decided to stop with this subject to prevent an whole argument.

''You know, forget about it. It just happened and you can do nothing about it anymore. Let's think about the future from now on.'' Jonghyun said and ended the subject. Key didn't continued talking and kept walking. Then he noticed that Jonghyun was grinning by himself.

 

''What are you grinning about?'' Key asked, looking annoyed at him. Jonghyun looked at him.

 

''Oh nothing, just thinking that you and Taemin would be perfect fitting in the Guild. You really are going to like it. Everyone who joined our Guild never left it. Only if they died. Of course if you don't like it, you can always leave, but I would doubt that.'' Jonghyun said still grinning. Key rolled his eyes.

 

''We'll see.'' He replied. In the meantime Chin Soo got better and walked on his own. And then they were there. The Guild Fairy Tail. It was a nice building. It was decorated with flags with different colors. The doors were open. They went inside. It was a big place, but cozy. There were tables filled with people. There was a bar and next to it an pin-up board. The boys let Taemin and Key follow them to the bar. Behind it was a blond girl cleaning some beer glasses.

 

''Hey Victoria. We're back.'' Jonghyun said with a happy tune. Victoria looked at them and smiled.

 

''Welcome back. How was it?'' She said, putting down the glass she was holding.

 

''The quest went well, but we got something even better! We got two Mages who want to join our Guild!'' Jonghyun said happily. Victoria looked at the unknown faces.

 

''Hello, I'm Victoria. And you are?'' Victoria asked with a smile.

 

''I'm Taemin and this is Key.'' Taemin introduced themselves.

 

''So where is the master?'' Minho asked to Victoria.

 

''He went to a meeting with the other Guildmasters of this area. He should be coming back any moment. I know he will be happy with two new members.'' Victoria said. Then she had a conversation with Taemin and Key. Minho and Jonghyun looked around the guild, looking for Chin Soo, who disappeared while they were talking with Victoria. They found him standing behind a guy on the other side of the guild. He tapped him on the shoulder and the guy turned around. Chin Soo gave him a punch in the face.

 

''Agaron!You bastard! Stop fooling around, you lair!'' Chin Soo said angry. The guy, called Agaron, fell from his chair and looked confused at him.

 

''What's wro..'' Agaron tried to talk but got strangled by Chin Soo.

 

''Don't tell me you don't know. You said that there would be a dragon in that city but you lied!'' He yelled. Agaron didn't give up easily and fought back.

 

''Geez, they're at it again. Let's stop it.'' Minho said. But before they could, another person already stopped them and pushed both to the ground.

 

''Do you never get tired of it. Just cut it out.'' The person said. They got lifted up by the person. Aragon was putted back on his chair and Chin Soo got dragged back to Jonghyun and Minho.

 

''Please watch after him.'' The person dropped him on a bar stool and sat next to him.

''Victoria, the usual drink, please.'' She said. Victoria nodded.

 

''Coming in a second, Amber.'' She said and gave her the drink.

 

''Key. Taemin. This is Amber. She is one of our top Mages in the guild and my best friend.'' Victoria introduced them and told about the conversation they just had. Amber had brown hair and looked almost like a boy, but after a while you could tell she was a girl.

 

''I'm very happy we still have Mages who want to join the Guild. It has been some time when the last one came to join us. But that aside, Victoria. I got this letter a while ago and forgot it to give it to you. Looks like you have to wait. Master won't come back today.'' Amber said and handed the letter over to Victoria. She read the letter. With a annoyed look she putted the letter down. She grabbed something from a drawer behind her and showed to them.

 

''Well then. Amber, can you write Master back that he has two new Guildmembers. I don't care what he thinks about it. He has to deal with it. They have traveled for a long time to come to this Guild and have the same reason like we all do.'' Victoria said. In her hand she had a magical Guild mark stamp. That's an item every Guild has to apply the Guild mark on the members to show that they are part of a Guild. Victoria applied them on Key and Taemin. Key on his left hand and Taemin on his right shoulder.

 

''Congratulations! You are know part of the Guild Fairy Tail!'' Victoria said happily. Amber stood on the bar and wanted everyone’s attention.

 

''Everybody. We got two new members! Please, welcome them and let's celebrate it!'' Amber said holding her glass up high. The members raised their glasses and everybody cheered. The music started to play louder and the Guild became more noisy than before. Victoria walked around with drinks and everyone was loud and happy. One by one, everyone greeted the newcomers and asked them to join to drink.

 

Everyone had fun and time passed by. It was starting to get dark and by that time the half of everyone left. The remaining people were the drinkers and people who liked to stay at the Guild in the evening. Victoria, Amber and some others were cleaning the mess that some people made. It was something that always happened when they had a party.

The boys sat around a table with their last drinks.

 

''Is it always like this? That you have a whole party when there are new members?'' Taemin asked.

 

''Of course! It's our tradition! We party like everyday!!'' Chin Soo said. And yes, you could see that he had some alcohol. The poor guy can't hold his liquor.

 

''I told you we love to party. Our Guild is the place where you have fun!'' Jonghyun shouted out of happiness. He swung an arm around Chin Soo and they both sang a song. But no matter what they sang, the lyrics weren't clear enough. Yep, they were drunk.

Minho was the only one of the three who could at least hold his liquor.

 

''It's getting pretty late. Do you know where to stay for the night?'''Minho asked the other two. Key and Taemin turned pale. They didn't thought about that because the party was keeping them busy. Key bit his lower lip. He never forgets about something important like that and felt responsible for it.

 

''I guess that's a no.'' Minho said and looked at the clock. It was 23:56. Half of the town was asleep by now. Minho turned back at them.

 

''Well, we can't let our fellow members look for themselves. How about you come to our place. It's not really our house, but we pay rent for it. We live at the second floor and under us lives the lady who's the housekeeper. She's very strict about the rent but for the rest she's very nice. We can ask her if she has some mattresses and blankets or maybe she can lent you a room on her floor. So if you want you can come with us.'' Minho said. They smiled and were relieved. They were happy having who would help them.

 

''Then we take on that offer.'' Taemin said with a smile. They drank their last drink and left the Guild. Minho carried Chin Soo again. It wasn't a clever idea to take two men so Key took Jonghyun. They walked back to what Minho called ''their home''.

 

Taemin couldn't believe it. He was finally a member of a Guild. And not just a Guild. It's the Guild he always wanted to join: Fairy Tail. He could finally start a new life. Together with Key and their new friends. He couldn't wait for the next day to begin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thanks for reading my story. And please keep reading if you like it, cause the real adventure is going to begin.

The hairstyles I used for the story: Hello baby, because I thought that it would fit their character in this story. In the next chapter there will be a small part about what kind of clothes they wear.

As for Victoria and Amber from Fx. Their hairstyle and clothes will be from their musicvideo ''Electric Shock''

Hope you like it so far and enjoy reading the next chapters. I will try updating soon. Thanks! xxx May.