Demon

Magical Fairy Tail

The key he holed began to shine. It was a silver colored key with symbols on it in the colors red, blue, white and black.

 

''I open the port of the spirit world.'' Key shouted. The top of the key shootout a tiny light which exploded out in pieces. The remaining bolts of light clashed at each other and formed a door. The door of the spirit world. The light blinded everyone’s eyes. Except for Jonghyun. He couldn't look away from the light. It was bright and nice. That is what he found about it. It was beautiful.

 

''I summon the Spirit of the Lost Foul.'' The door opened and the light slowly faded away.

 

''Come forth!'' Key shouted again. This time a shade in the form of a human came out of the door and landed on the ground. The door disappeared and the form of the spirit became clear.

The spirit really looked like a human. It was a boy with brown-black hair and brown eyes. He had a big smile on his face and looked interested around him. He noticed the four guys surrounding him with a angry Key and a silent Taemin.

 

''Kibum! Long time no see. Why didn't you summon me last time? I felt lonely!'' The Spirit guy said. He hold up his arms and start running to Key while waving his hands, which were hiding underneath his long sleeves. He wanted to give Key a hug but gave him a pat on the shoulder instead.

 

''Don't worry. Now you summoned me, I will do my best.'' He said and gave Key a hug. He whispered something in Key's ear and let go.

 

''Yes, I know you will.'' Key said back. He placed the keys back underneath his cloak and waited for something to happen.

The spirit went to Taemin and grabbed his arm. They ran foreword, were on of the guys stood. They were still confused but gripped their weapons tight. The guy pointed his sword at Taemin and the Spirit, which came running at him with full speed. When they were right in front of each other, the Spirit jumped taking Taemin with him. They jumped right over them and landed a few meters behind them. The guys were confused.

 

''What the hell!'' One of them said.

 

''Wait. He isn't going to fight us?'' Another of them said.

 

''That's just plain stupid. You know that spirit users are weak. They are only strong when the spirits fight for the users. If you fight us, then you will lose for sure.'' The biggest one said with a smile.

 

''Plain stupid? Spirit users weak? You underestimate me.'' Key said. He looked at the spirit behind them. The Spirit rolled up the sleeve of his right hand and snaps his fingers. Then he walked away with Taemin. The guys were confused by what happened. They turned back to Key and became silent. In the meantime they didn't looked, Key got a dark aura around him. He had demon horns and red glowing eyes.

 

Jonghyun, Minho and Chin Soo wear still looking at the fight but got interrupted by the Spirit.

 

''If you are not one of them, then you should get out of here.'' The Spirit said. The guys were looking at each other. They didn't know if they should listen or just ignore him and watch the show.

 

''Last time I used my powers, I destroyed a whole town!'' The Spirit said. This time he looked more confident and there was a little bit of happiness in his voice. Like he wanted them to believe him.

There was not much choice so they followed the Spirit to the next corner of the street. There stood Taemin waiting for the Spirit to return. He still had his hoody on and made a polite bow to them. They returned a bow but before they wanted to introduce themselves or even ask something, a loud noise was heard. They all looked around the corner. There was lots of smoke so they couldn't see anything what was happening.

 

''Are they going to be alright?'' Minho asked. The Spirit putted on a big smile.

 

''Of course not. They should be dead by now. But killing is a crime so they will only have some broken bones.'' The Spirit said. Saying it like it was no deal.

 

''But what about Key? I don't want that to happen to him like last time.'' Taemin said, pulling at the sleeves of the Spirit. His voice was full of concern and it was very soft and sweet. Minho stared at the boy for a couple of minutes. He tried to imagine what kind of face the boy would have.

His thoughts were distracted by the other guys. They were looking around the corner. Key walked towards to them. Behind him, the whole place was destroyed. Key's eyes were still glowing red and he still had the demon horns on his head. The Spirit still looked happy and snapped his fingers. The demon horns and red glowing eyes disappeared. He looked normal again. He stopped right in front of them. Chin Soo and Jonghyun's mouths were wide open. They knew that this guy was a powerful Mage.

 

''Looks like my work is done here. I'm going. See you later.'' The Spirit waved at everyone and disappeared. His key glowed for a couple of seconds and turned normal.

Taemin walked at Key and gave him a hug. He was happy that he was alright.

Key glanced at the others.

 

''Well, who are you? Are you trying to hurt my Taemin too?'' Key looked with a glance at them. Chin Soo and Jonghyun's mouths were still wide open.

 

''We. You..Destroyed..Guys..Dead..Who..What..'' They both stuttered. They couldn't get the right words for it. They tried to calm down a little and they could finally close their mouths. Minho, who was shocked about the damage Key caused but still could get his head cool, took a step forward.

 

''I'm Minho and these are Jonghyun and Chin Soo. We just came here because we heard from an old lady that there was trouble here. So we came to check it out.'' Minho said and bowed politely. The other followed and even did a second one because they were still amazed by his powers.

 

''Well, these guys were looking for trouble. They were asking for it. And I'm Key and he is Taemin.'' Key said and bowed together with Taemin. Jonghyun has found his words and spook first.

 

''So why is a powerful Mage like you in a town like this? Are you in a Guild?'' Jonghyun asked. A bit to curious. Key doubted answering that question but answered it instead.

 

''We are traveling. We are going on foot to Mungalo. We are thinking about joining the Guild called Fairy Tail. I heard of people that they are very strict about picking the people to join their Guild. I hope we are allowed to stay.'' Key said looking at Taemin. They were feared that they could get rejected. One the other hand, Jonghyun looked at Minho and Chin Soo with a huge grin on his face. The other were thinking the same as he was thinking.

 

''So what is the reason? Why are you joining Fairy Tail and not an other Guild?'' Chin Soo said.

 

''Well, I have been there before. Even for that one time. Even if it was just a look inside, it looked so much fun and I have always wanted to join a Guild. So I want to join that Guild. Together with Key and have a nice time there.'' Taemin said. His voice was full with confidence. He said it without thinking, without a stutter. The guys looked at each other.

 

''Then why don't you both join us to our ride back home?'' Chin Soo said with a smile.

Key and Taemin looked at each other.

 

''What!?'' Both were surprised. They didn't knew how to react.

Minho removed his scarf and lifted his shirt, showing a mark on his chest. Jonghyun turned around and showed the mark on his back. Chin Soo rolled up his sleeve and showed the mark on his shoulder.

 

''Yes, we are Mages to. And we look forward to you, who are about to join our Guild. We are Mages from Fairy Tail.'' The boys said. They looked happy by the reactions of Key and Taemin. Surprised and happy at the same time.

 

The happy moment was interrupted by the loud voices of the guards of the town. They arrived at the place of destruction that Key created. Even Rena and the old lady arrived. Rena noticed the guys and walked towards them.

 

''Alright. Who did it this time?'' Rena said with an angry voice. She wasn't looking happy. The boys cover their marks and looked busted at Rena. Even they didn't do it.

 

''I did it. But I didn't mean to make it such a mess.'' Jonghyun said. With a guilty look he stepped forward to Rena. With puppy eyes he tried to lighten his punishment. Rena slapped him in the face. It was a light punishment. He should be happy about it because for a normal human, Rena is actually very strong.

 

''You really should watch out with your magic. The guards almost got you last time, but thanks to a salesman, you were saved. We can't always be there to help you with your problems.'' Rena stopped for a second to take a breath.

 

''It's better for you to get out of here right now. They have already seen you.'' Rena said. Everyone’s eyes went to the street where the angry guards ran towards them. They got noticed. But the old lady speed walked towards the guards and stopped them. She was starting to nag about the loud noise and the amount of chaos there was. The old lady saved the day. The boys had a chance to run away.

They all went to the front of Rena's shop.

 

''Rena, can we have two more tickets, please?'' Chin Soo asked. Rena looked confused.

 

''Why?'' She asked. Chin Soo looked at Taemin and Key.

 

''Because they are going to come with us, isn't it?'' Chin Soo said towards them. Key doubted.

 

''Is it really alright?'' Key asked. The boys laughed.

 

''Of course it's alright. If you don't come with us, it will take you 2 full days to arrive at the Guild. With vehicles you're faster.'' Jonghyun said. Key looked at Taemin and nodded at the boys.

 

''Thanks. We take on that offer.'' Key said happy. The boys looked with a smile at each other. The only thing they have to know is that Rena will give them two more tickets.

 

''Alright. But this time it will cost you 2,000 jewels. I know I was giving for free, but the mess you made today..'' Rena said, looking at Jonghyun. He made a grin and grabbed his bag with jewels and payed Rena the price.

 

''Don't worry. We still have enough for our rent so it's fine.'' Jonghyun said looking at Minho and Chin Soo. They nodded. Rena went inside her shop and came back with two tickets and handed it over to Jonghyun.

 

''Here you go. Please, be careful with your magic. And maybe it's better that you don't come to this town for a while.'' Rena said.

 

''We will try.'' Chin Soo said and left with the others to the carriage. They waved at Rena and walked away. They all went to Mungalo with the carriage.

 

A/N: Thanks for reading so far. I hope you enjoy the story. Just a side note: Jewels is like money in our world. I hope you noticed ^^

In the next chapter they will talk about their magic. Onew and other k-pop artists will come in the story to, so please look foreward to it ^3^

And I know it's a boring beginning, but it will all come. I promise!! So Thank you and please don't mind the grammar of the story. ( My English still hasn't gotten better >.<)