''Yes, I'm a Mage.''

Magical Fairy Tail

Key and Taemin are still walking.

 

''Taemin. Whatever you do, don't look behind you. We are being followed.'' Key said because he noticed them a while ago.

 

Taemin obeyed Key's orders and was still looking foreword. The guys are still grinning and think they didn't got noticed.

 

''But what are we going to do with them?'' Taemin asked while he grabs the sleeve of Key. He find it kind of scary and Key noticed.

 

''Don't worry. Umma is with you. Nothing will happen.'' Key said while taking the hand of Taemin.

 

But before they noticed the guys were surrounding them. They were coming closer and one of them was touching Taemin's head.

 

''Let me show your pretty face.'' He said and tried to put the hoody of.

 

''YAH!'' Key yelled. ''Get your dirty hands of my son!'' He slapped the hand of the guy and pushed him. The guy fell on his back.

 

''What's wrong pretty ladies. You don't mind do you?'' One of the guys said.

 

''Excuse me? Ladies? I'm sorry but you guessed wrong.'' Key said and took of his hoody and put his hands on his hips. Key looked like a diva. The guys were speechless.

 

''So you are guys?'' They asked.

 

 

Meanwhile at the others.

 

They walked in a shop. That is were Rena worked. She is a good friend of Chin Soo. She gives free tickets for any vehicles. But only to them because they helped her out of trouble.

The shop is full of magical equipment. One of the best magic stores in town. Rena is loading a box with new goods out, which just got in. She looked up when she heard the bells of the door rang. The three walked in and went to greet her.

 

''Hey guys. How was your quest going?'' Rena asked. She put the last item on a shelf and puts the box behind the counter.

 

''Great! Look what we got.'' Jonghyun said proudly, while holding the bag with jewels open so Rena could see it.

 

''That's a nice price you got. So let me guess. Tickets for a ride back to your town?'' Rena said. Without waiting for an answer she took 3 tickets out of a drawer at the counter. She handed it over to Chin Soo.

 

''I saw that you just got new goods. Got anything new?'' Chin Soo asked. Rena pointed at the shelf right in front of them. They looked at it and there was something shining on it. They wanted to ask about it, but at that moment an old lady stepped into the shop. She looked like she was in a haste but didn't run. She was calm and went to Rena.

 

''Oh dear. They are at it again.'' The old lady said. She looked worried at Rena. She knew what she was talking about.

 

''Not the Quatro Muerte again. What are they doing now?'' Rena's face looked worried too.

 

''Poor girls. Or were it boys? Well my eyes are getting bad these days, but they were at the corner of this street close to the alley. The place where not many people walk. They were picking a fight with two people. But these people looked like they were in trouble. But a person like me can't fight these big guys, so I decided to go at your shop because it was close by.'' The old lady ended her talk with Rena and looked at the guys who were standing at the shelf’s.

 

''Could it be that you are Mages?'' The old lady asked. She observed the boys. Looking if they were suitable to be Mages.

 

''Looks like they are so strong that Mages are the only ones who could beat them. Sounds interesting. Let's go.'' Minho said without answering the question of the old lady. He walked to the door and opened it. Jonghyun and Chin Soo walked behind him. Chin Soo bowed politely at the ladies and closed the door.

 

 

Around the corner the guys, named Quatro Muerte, were still surrounding Key and Taemin.

 

''Well, it doesn't matter if they are guys or girls. They still could be sold by a good price.'' A guy said. He approached Taemin.

 

''What? Sold? Price?'' Taemin was confused. The man tried to grab him, but got whacked away again by Key. This time it wasn't Key's hand but a spoon. A wooden spoon. Taemin knew by this that Key was getting irritated and angry when he was taking out his cooking gear. It was a sign for the guys to back off. They should be happy that it's just a warning, but Taemin guessed that Key would go to the next step if they kept trying to grab them.

The guys laugh at Key.

 

''A cooking gear? Do you really think you can stop us with that? How gay.'' The smallest of them said.

 

Jackpot is what Taemin tought. Key is unstoppable now. He hates it when people laugh about it. Even worse if they insult it. Key is like a real mother to Taemin and acts like a diva, but laughing at his wooden spoon, thinking his appearance is weak and calling it gay. They are dead.

 

 

Jonghyun, Minho and Chin Soo arrived at the corner of the street and stood still. The old lady was right. Quatro Muerte surrounded two persons. They were both wearing cape with hoodies. One of them had a hoody on. The other had a wooden spoon in the hand. That person looked at the ground. They couldn't see the eyes, but the aura this person had. It was strange but unbelievable strong.

The wind blew harder than first and there were dark clouds coming at the way of the town. Something was about to happen.

 

Key putted his spoon away and grabbed for something underneath his cloak.

 

''How could you all be so stupid. You really think I'm weak? That I'm not serious at all? You just prayed for your dead.'' Key said. His voice was deeper than before and he slowly lifted his head.

 

''Don't worry. Your prayers are heard. I will take care of your deaths.'' Key said. The clouds reached the town and covered the sun. He holed an item tight in his hand and yanked it underneath his cloak. He stretched his arm above his head and the item was reaching the sky.

The item he was holding were..

 

''Keys?!'' The guys of Quatro Muerte were shocked.

The trio who were watching what happened, were surprised.

 

''Should we help or..?'' Chin Soo said while looking at the others.

 

''No, it's better that we stay out of this. And it's not like you can see this happen everyday anyways.'' Minho said with a serious face. Jonghyun leaned against a lamppost and only paid attention at what was about to happen.

 

''You are an. An..!'' They guys couldn't get out of their words.

 

''Yes, I'm a Mage.'' Key said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I haven't updated this for years! I feel very bad right now. I will go on with this story.

Thanks for reading so far. I hope for lots of chapters this vacation.

x May