Old friends?

Magical Fairy Tail

 ''Look Gikwang! Another one.'' The brown haired boy said, collecting a yellow light orb that probably is a magical energy. The black haired boy, named Gikwang, patted his friends head.

''Yes, good job Yoseob. Just some more and it will be enough. Be sure not to overdo it.'' Gikwang answered.

''Don't worry, I won't.'' Yoseob smiled at his friend. ''Look! Another one is coming. Let's take it down together!'' The boy said excited. And so they did, when a giant bat was flying to them. It was going to attack them, but the boys didn't step back. Both making a powerful thunderbolt in their hands and shoot them to the giant bat. There was no way the bat could dodge that. But Agaron came to the rescue. He jumped in front of the bat. With one hand he blew wind magic at the bat so it would slow down and with his other hand he blew the thunderbolts away, back to Gikwang and Yoseob. They both dodged it on time.

''I didn't knew we had company.'' Yoseob looked at Gikwang. ''Ah, that's very troublesome.'' He said, not letting down his guard.

''Who do you think you are?! Killing innocent creatures, only to gain power. What did they ever do to you?!'' Agaron asked them angry. There is no escape. The boys got seen during their act, but they didn't seem to care much.

 

''Who are you to tell us what to do?!'' Yoseob backfired the question. But Gikwang kept calm and did the talking. ''It's alright, Yoseob. He is right. They didn't do us anything and we did broke some rules, but it doesn't matter. In the future we will be doing that all the time, until new rules are made.'' The words Gikwang spoke made Agaron and Taemin confused. What was his point?

 

''But let me introduce ourselves. I'm Gikwang and he is my friend Yoseob. We're from Project Future Unit.'' He said, pointing at his chest logo, with a serious look. His thunder scar on his left eye only made him more creepier. But that wasn't the only thing that was creepy. Project Future Unit?

 

''Wait. You mean P.F.U.? But that's impossible. It shouldn't be existing anymore. It had been broken down. I know it for sure!'' Agaron didn't believe it.

 

Project Future Unit was one of the most cruel things that existed. The P.F.U burned down small villages and took people, Mages and non-Mages, to their hideout to experiment on those people. They could never be found, until one day. When their hideout broke down and all the people escaped. The people behind the project got arrested and are in jail their whole life. That happened around 6 years ago.

 

''Then you know now that P.F.U still exists. And soon we will change the world. No one will stop us.'' Gikwang said with a lot of confidence. With emotionless eyes, he looks at the boy in front of him, boiling in anger. ''There is no wa-'' ''Look out!'' Agaron got cut off by Taemin, who pushed him to the side. Dodging a thunderbolt. When Agaron only had his eyes on Gikwang, Yoseob decided to give a surprise attack but failed, since he got noticed by Taemin.

 

''Wait a second. Are you who I think you are.'' Yoseob looked at the boy who just interfered his attack. All the time he stood in the shadows, watching his friend confronting the others. But when he protected him, he got more visible to them. And that isn't what Taemin wanted.

So all he did was ignoring Yoseob and helped Agaron up, who fell down when they dodged.

 

''No. You ARE him. Taemin!'' Yoseob's face turned suddenly very bright. Agaron looked confused at Taemin.

''Do you know him?'' Busted! Is what Taemin thought. Even though he didn't do anything wrong. Right?

''Look Gikwang. It's Taemin. Look!'' Yoseob pulled at Gikwang's arm and swung it back and fort, being all excited and happy.

''I know, Yoseob. Even thought you're right, we still can't forget what happened.'' Gikwang breathed in and out. ''Let's not hold back.'' With his gaze targeting Taemin, he made himself ready to attack. Yoseob nodded and did the same thing as his friend. Together they moved their arms back and fort, making a huge wind power blowing towards Taemin and Agaron. The boys used Wind magic.

''That's impossible!'' Agaron's reaction was fast and cast the same magic towards them, until both of the wind powers crashed into each other. Blocking ways for the wind to go to. Agaron used all his power and strength to hold back the others magic. But they were with two and got stronger by the magical powers they collected from the dead bats.

 

''I can't hold it. They're to strong.'' He was about to give up, but Taemin didn't want to feel useless.

''Fuerte!'' Taemin said as he cast the spell on Agaron and himself. A red glow surrounded them for a while and then disappeared. With this, their strength was increased for a time.

''Wow. Thanks Taemin.'' He smiled and was happy about the results. He could use more power and caused Yoseob and Gikwang to slide back a bit. But they also didn't gave up and backfired more than before. Even with Taemin's little backup, Agaron couldn't hold much longer. They were slowly sliding back, bit by bit.

'What should I do?' Taemin thought. If he doesn't do something now, then they will be blown away. He has no other choice left. Standing next to Agaron, he casts the same spell like him. Wind magic. Together with his wind magic and the making-stronger-spell, they blown Gikwang and Yoseob away. Falling on their back, but stood back on their feet as fast as it happened.

 

''Taemin. I didn't knew you could use Wind magic. Are you-?'' Agaron asked Taemin. Oh no! He mustn't think I'm one of them. Taemin started to panic inside. Should he tell the truth? No. Not yet.

 

''Ah yes. I'm originally a Wind Mage and the supportive magic is also part of it. But I'm not very good at wind magic, only the supportive part. So I decided to only use the supportive magic. Can't you use it?'' While hiding his fear of being discovered, he told the truth, and a lie. Luckily Agaron didn't noticed it and only reacted back, in a positive way.

 

''Ah yes. How could I forget. I never really learned the supportive magic, because I'm not good with that. How about I teach you Wind Magic and you teach me the supportive magic?! But after this, of course.'' Agaron and Taemin faced them again.

''We sure let down our guard. But that won't happen anymore. Let's go, Yoseob!'' And with that, they were going to attack again. But this time in a different way. Yoseob sprinted towards Agaron and attacked. But he dodged and jumped in the air, floating above Taemin.

''Just what we wanted.'' Gikwang said with a grin. And before Agaron knew it, Yoseob was above him and punched him down to the ground. Taemin couldn't dodge in time and got hit by his friend. Now they both lie on the ground.

''You won't escape!'' Gikwang ran towards them with a huge thunderbolt in his hand and then jumped. Ready to let the huge thunderbolt pierce through the boys.

 

But then someone attacked Gikwang, punching him on the cheek with a flaming fist. The thunderbolt disappeared and he got sent flying towards the wall. ''Gikwang!!'' Yoseob ran towards his friend, who fell down on the floor.

''Sorry. We're late.'' Minho said as he let the flames around his hand fade away.

''Minho! Chin Soo! You've made it. Are you alright?'' Taemin said happy, very happy. Chin Soo helped them up. ''Of course we are! But it seems like you're in trouble.'' He smiled.

Agaron was wiping off the dirt on his clothes and walked away as soon as Chin Soo walked towards him. But he didn't agree with that and grabbed Agaron's arm.

''Hey. I thought you were better than that. Getting beaten up by those punks. You were almost killed!'' Chin Soo said angry. The anger in Agaron began to boil again. 'Like you would do any better.' is what he wanted to say, but he didn't. He tried his best to be cool and respond differently than Chin Soo would expect. ''You need to learn to think before you speak. Maybe you're hurting someone's feelings now.'' He yanked his arm away and avoided Chin Soo's gaze. He was still thinking what he said to him. He didn't understand and got confused. Why does he never understands when it comes to personal things?

 

''Gikwang! Are you okay?'' Yoseob's voice sounded concerned and tried to help his friend up, but he ignored him completely. He wasn't giving up, yet the pain was running through is whole body.

''Gikwang, don't. You're hurt.'' Yoseob tried to reach his friend, but Gikwang moved away. Letting lightning surrounding his fists. Targeting Minho, who just gave him the punch. He wouldn't let it go so easily.

''Stop it, Gikwang!'' But he still ignored his friend. He wasn't satisfied yet.

''Don't do this!'' Still ignoring. ''Gikwang. I said stop! I mean it!'' Ignoring. ''Kwangie!'' …......

 

''Gikwang. Stop.'' Yoseob's voice sounded weird when he said that and grabbed Gikwang at his shoulders. He totally forgot about his anger when he heard his friends voice like that. His face turned pale and a bit frighten. He bends his face down and let the lightning stop.

 

''Don't worry Yoseob. It's alright already.'' He turned to his friend and grabbed him and with the help of Wind Magic they flew away.

 

''Hey! Where you think you're going? Get back here!'' Chin Soo clenched his fists, waving in the air. Of course he couldn't catch up with them. The only trace they left were the dead giant bats.

''Is it okay to let them escape just like that?'' Taemin asked Minho. He nodded.

''As long as they don't cause any trouble. Do you know who they are?''

''They told us they were Gikwang and Yoseob from P.F.U.'' Agaron answered. They looked surprised. ''What? You're joking, right?'' But he wasn't joking. Or those boys have been lying to them, but he doubts that.

''We should report this to the Guild Master immediately.'' The others agreed and walked towards the ending of the cave. But when Taemin wanted to walk, he felt pain stinging through his right leg. It might have happened during the fight. He crouched down to heal his leg. After he was done he noticed a paper in his shoe. When did it get there? He took it out and opened it. His eyes widened and began to sweat. Why did Taemin got so nervous? What stands on the paper?

 

Minho crouched next to him. ''Something wrong?'' He looked worried at him.

''No, it's alright now. My leg hurts a little bit, but I healed it so it should be alright now.'' He said, putting the paper back in his shoe and stood up fast. But that wasn't a smart move at all. His leg was still hurt and felt his leg weaken. He almost collapsed but Minho catches him.

 

''Taemin. You should take it easy.'' Minho said as he held his friend. He placed his head on Minho's chest with strong arms around him. Taemin didn't move or speak. 'It's like he's hugging me.' Taemin thought. The warmth and kindness gave him the feeling of safety. It was different from the protection Key gave him, it just felt different. Hearing Minho's heartbeat made him blush. It has been some time since he felt like this. His eyes were closing slowly while he listened to his heartbeat.

''Taemin?'' Minho looked at him and sighed in relieve. He fell asleep. Well, it had been a new experience for Taemin. I think we should report and go home: Is what Minho thought. He picked him up and walked to the others.

''He isn't feeling well?'' Agaron asked concerned as he saw Minho walking towards them, carrying Taemin. ''He fainted. He must be tired. Let's report them and finish the quest, then we can go home.'' They nodded and walked out of the cave.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

''Victoria. The usual, please.'' Yesung and Jongyhun walked up to her and took a seat. She nodded and poured them the drinks. ''Here you go.'' She said as she handed it over. ''Thank you.'' Yesung said happily and took a sip.

 

''Say, Jonghyun. Do you still have a group photo with Onew?'' Victoria asked.

 

''What. You don't remember? After the accident, we don't have any picture of him left. I thought we told you.'' He raised a brow. 'She always knows everything about everyone, yet she didn't knew something like this.' is what Jongyhun thought.

 

''Oh yes, I remember now. Silly me.'' She smiled and knocked on her head softly. 'But how did Key knew about Onew then when there was no picture at all?'

 

''Say, do you know where Key is?'' Jonghyun asked.

 

''He left a moment ago. He went home and is waiting for Taemin to return.'' She answered, putting some drinks on a tray and walked off to serve them.

 

''Okay.. Thanks..'' His thoughts trailed off and took a sip of his drink. He seemed a bit.. disappointed.

 

 

''Where is the master?!'' Chin Soo's loud voice got their attention.

 

''Agaron, Chin Soo! Something happened?'' Victoria asked concerned, looking at them. Their clothes were covered with dirt and Agaron got a few bruises.

 

''I bet they had a fight again.'' Yesung said, judging by how they looked.

 

''No Yesung. It's something far more worse than that.'' Agaron said.

 

''Then what's the reckon for, Agaron?'' The Master stood up from his chair, letting them know where he was. They ran towards him.

 

''It's P.F.U. They are back.'' Agaron said with a serious voice. Everyone in the Guild began to murmur again.

 

''But that's not possible!''

 

''Do you have any proof?''

 

''I was on a quest at Burndow Caves together with Chin Soo, Taemin and Minho. Halfway, the cave ceiling crumbled down. We got separated and I was with Taemin and Chin Soo with Minho. We kept on walking, trying to find a way back to each other. But also tried to go on with our mission. Then we witnessed two Mages who claimed to be from P.F.U. They wore the logo and they surely weren't normal. They both were Thunder AND Wind Mages. They had two elements. That's only something P.F.U could do.''

 

''Are you sure?''

 

''Absolutely! And if Minho and I didn't came in time, then who knows what would have happened with Agaron and Taemin.'' Chin Soo said confident.

 

''Where are they anyway?'' Jonghyun asked, who joined the conversation.

 

''At your home. We got a few bruises, but Taemin fainted after those two got away.'' Agaron said.

 

Jonghyun was worried and went to check them out. Chin Soo and Yesung followed.

 

''You stay here, Agaron. I'm going to write a letter to the Council. I want to hear your story again, but more detailed.'' Agaron nodded as he followed the Master to his office.

 

''First Kim Kibum and now this. This doesn't look like coincidence to me.'' The master mumbled.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

 

 *Tap. Tap. Tap.*

 

Someone was running fast in the hall of the Council EXO. A young man with brown fuzzy hair and a worried expression on his face. Holding a letter, gripped tight with his fingers. Around his finger shined a ring in the form of a phoenix. The people who were busy with their work and walked through the hall, stopped as they saw the young man coming through. They bowed as he ran past them and stared at him for a while. It was weird to see the 'Happy Virus' so concerned and serious. They knew something bad was going to happen.

 

At the end of the hall was a large door that leads to the meeting room of Council EXO. Only the EXO members and special quests could enter, but for the rest it was not possible to enter. Two guards, who guarded the door, saw him coming from a distance and already opened the door so he wouldn't need to slow down. After he came in they closed the doors.

The room was huge compared to the other rooms. In the middle of the room stood a big table with twelve chairs. Against the wall stood large bookcases with lots of information only the Council could see.

 

The young man stopped running while his eyes searched for someone in the room. His eyes fell on two people standing on a platform on the left side of the room, discussing with each other.

 

''Guys! Guys!'' He said as he ran towards them. He caught their attention.

''What's the matter, Chanyeol?'' The eldest asked. The young man, named Chanyeol, hung with his arms over the shoulders of the youngest.

''You have to read this letter Suho! It's from Guild Master Rewolf Mavis from Fairy Tail.'' He said as he handed the letter to the eldest, named Suho. The younger man seemed to get irritated.

''Chanyeol, could you please not hang on to me? You're kinda heavy!'' He tried to push Chanyeol's arms away, but he grabbed his hands. So he couldn't try to push him away.

''But Kyung Soo. I'm tried of all that running. Just let me for a while.'' He smiled.

''How many times do I have to tell you to call me D.O.!?'' He tried again but failed and let him hang on him for now. While Chanyeol was happy, Suho's expression changed immediately when he finished reading the letter. He couldn't believe it so he reads it again.

''Kris!'' He screamed to the man in the door opening. He had just entered the room and already walked toward him.

''What's wrong?'' He said. Suho shoved the letter in his hands.

''Read.'' Suho looked at the table. Three other EXO members were sitting at the table with their gaze focused on the sound coming from the platform. Kris' eyes widened as he finished the letter.

''Great. Just great.'' He said annoyed.

''Say, what's going on up there?'' Xiumin said as he put down some papers.

''Kai.'' One of the boys at the table nodded. ''What's wrong?''

''Gather all the others. It looks like the threat letter of 'P.F.U' is real.''

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello, Miss Lazy-to-update speaking. Thanks for still reading the story and I'm sorry that I didn't update for a while.

More characters in the story! *Gikwang and Yoseob wearing 'Shock' outfits and EXO wearing 'Mama' outfits.*