double ganger

PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE

DARA.....

=======================

"I was awake... 4:00 in the morning. I saw my sister Sunny, who is sitting in the chair in front of the television. Shes like watching but the T.V is off. I call her!

SUNNY!!! What are you doing?

The t.v is off you should turn it on. But she dont answer and ignore me. So i call her again.!!.

Sunny!! I said....... .

¤_¤.

She look at me for a 2 minute and back to what she do. Me. I was shock when i saw her. She look at me but she dont have a face..

As in a blank face...

Dont have eyes, nose lips and etc. She's just have a face with no other parts. My heart beats fast. I close my eyes and pray its just a minute.. So i open my eyes but shes still there i close my eyes again and pray 5minute had past. I open my eyes.... . And thank GOD she's gone. I stand up and run fast.. When im in the house of my auntie i told them what i saw.........

I wonder what i saw but they said tell it to my sister to break what the bad happen in the future so i tell it to her. I still dont know what is the meaning of that. But i believe when you saw like that. Like your relative you should tell it to her/him or not their a bad thing happen to her/him. And i believe the lady who is sitting is a paranormal or what we called a DOUBLE GANGER!!

=======================

>the story is based on my cousin.. Hope u like it!! ^_^...